Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. Gerald Kirshenbaum - Considering Dr. Kirshenbaum

Hi Dee,

I would like to join in on the July 4 challenge. My B-day is June 20, and if I mind my p's and q's, I can hit 50 pounds as a present to ME! Weighing in weekly helps me out a lot.

Mary

Hey!

I want to hit a goal by my birthday on July 27th. What is your goal for the 4th?

I know what you mean Bella. I talk about this all the time. I know someday I will get PS, but I have another 4 1/2 years until I have my lapband surgery paid off so I will have to wait until then unless something else happens.

Depressing to know that it will be 5 years before I can get this extra gross skin taken care of and my breast will keep sagging until then too. I think I would even be happy with my body now if I could have PS. I think I would be able to fit into a size 10 then (I am wearing a size 12 now) and I never even thought about wearing a size smaller than that.

I am getting to the point where I can tell a difference in my shoulders and face. I even wore a tank top when I went golfing with my hubby yesterday!!! That is a NSV!

Wow! That's a great NSV! I have the worst batwing arms in the entire universe, so it will be NEVER before I wear a tank top! I'm hoping to have plastic surgery done... sometime! I know the scars from the arm lift are pretty ugly, but anything will be better than what I have now! I could easily wear a 18 blouse if my arms were not so bad. I wear an 18 pants, but a 2x shirt. The extra skin can be so discouraging!

16801 E Iliff Ave

Aurora, CO 80013

(303) 284-0364

Not far from the office at all.

Thanks for the address! I'm going to check it out! I used to live down that way, actually by the airport, but I'd go shopping at that Cost Co.

Hey Banditos!

Here are the names and goals for everyone who's posted!

Our Freedom From Fat Challenge - F3!!!

Bella - 6lbs

Deb - 10lbs

Dee - 15lbs

Jmegirl - 10lbs

Julie - 8lbs

KayleighsMom - 10lbs

Lapdancer - 15lbs

Laptastic - 20lbs

Lotza - 9lbs

Mem620 - ???:(

Snow - 5lbs

Thanks everyone! I couldn't find the goal Mem620.

Edited by PrtyAntOvrYt

Goodmorning Friends! To my fellow educators, Happy End of the Year Countdown!!

Dee, add me to the list. I would like to lose 15 lbs. I think given that it is summer and I will have the chance to pace my pain and go and come and work around the home without killing myself, I will make some good progress. I'll have my offical weight at Dr. K's office on the Tuesday, the 9th. I look forward to this weigh down challenge. I find the group momentum is inspirational.

We should call this one FREEDOM FROM FAT July Challenge or F3 = Freedom From Fat. Count me in.

DRUM ROLL......... I had a non-weightloss victory!

I woke up this morning with two of my bracelets in the bed and off my wrist.That's two gold bracelets, off my wrist, SLID OFF MY WRIST and into my bed sometime in the night. That means...my WRISTS are getting smaller!!!! We don't think about our fingers and wrists or neck size but because I make jewelry I am pretty tuned in to this kind of stuff. It rocked my world seeing that gold Bracelet, putting it on without undoing the clasp..sliding it on my wrist and then observing it DROP OFF my hand. So cool.

COUNTDOWN: 9 days until our gathering at Red Robin.:frown: I truly am looking forward to meeting you all.

I am bringing some Florida Happy Packages with me. So far I have counted 5 including myself. I don't want to miss anyone. Be sure and post that you are coming. I'll start a roll call again.

Who is coming to Red Robin on Thursday, June 11th?

PATTY will be there!!

I'm gonna set myself up for failure or amazing success...put me in for a goal of -20. Since I'm off work for the summer, I plan on hitting the gym every day.

I'm gonna set myself up for failure or amazing success...put me in for a goal of -20. Since I'm off work for the summer, I plan on hitting the gym every day.

YEEEE HAAAAAA!!!! :frown:

Who is coming to Red Robin on Thursday, June 11th?

PATTY will be there!!

I will be there on the 11th. For some reason I was thinking it was on the 10th (that night I can't be there)

Actually Red Robin is on the 10th of June.

Deb will be here from out of town also and we planned it on the 10th so that she can meet with us. I'm sorry if there was some confusion. I looked back over the posts and the 10th was the original date.

Who all will be there?

I'm gonna be there on the 10th. Heck, I could be there on the 11th too.

I'm gonna be there on the 10th. Heck, I could be there on the 11th too.

Great!!! WE can start a list of the Red Robin Group:

Laptastic

Dee

Deb

Patty

Great!!! WE can start a list of the Red Robin Group:

Laptastic

Dee

Deb

Patty

The 10th is cool by me! I can be there the 11th too. DEB! Finally.

Julie tell me you will be there. I'm bringing a bag for you.

Friends I need a spa day, I need a message. Know any good places that do aroma therapy, message? AND

I am very interested in holistic doctor who is open to other more natural alternatives in pain management for fibro.

Names? Places?

Thanks again for the lodging and rental tips.

Patty

The 10th is cool by me! I can be there the 11th too. DEB! Finally.

Julie tell me you will be there. I'm bringing a bag for you.

Friends I need a spa day, I need a message. Know any good places that do aroma therapy, message? AND

I am very interested in holistic doctor who is open to other more natural alternatives in pain management for fibro.

Names? Places?

Thanks again for the lodging and rental tips.

Patty

Well sorry Patty, I can't help you with a holistic doc. I know I good one in Albuquerque, but that's a 6 hour drive south!

Wanna go for a ride, Little Lady?

Hi All,

For those of you who caught my posts a couple of weeks ago....I'm fine and still on schedule for the 10th. I'm not sure why but I got embarrassed about the surgery and I went into super private mode hence the lack of posts. I'll see you all on the flipside and I'll tell all about my experiences. For now I'm going back into hiding until I have no reason to be anxious anymore.:biggrin:

Hi All,

For those of you who caught my posts a couple of weeks ago....I'm fine and still on schedule for the 10th. I'm not sure why but I got embarrassed about the surgery and I went into super private mode hence the lack of posts. I'll see you all on the flipside and I'll tell all about my experiences. For now I'm going back into hiding until I have no reason to be anxious anymore.:biggrin:

I was anxious too! I think we all were. It's normal. Don't be ashamed. Everything will go well. Post anytime you're up to it!