Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Stall! Flucuation -/+ 1 pound

I'm 3 weeks post op, and I think I'm hitting a stall!! :( I fluctuate between 212 and 213. One day I'm 212 the next 213 and so on... I'm frustrated I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Please some advice or suggestions!

Stephanie

Its funny i was the same way i have been drinking more liquids i drink g2 found it easier i wish i can chug but im almost four months out i did hit a four week stall taken more Vitamins also are you working out usually you hit a stall at 3 weeks out good luck with the wls

Don't get upset your new three weeks in i lost 16 pounds im not losing as fast as the begining i must be a slow loser you are losing inches i was a size 18 now i am a 16 maybe 14 depends on the clothes but i am happy my husband hasnt seen me since i had the surgery he went back home comes home monday lol but i really wish you luck where do you live ? Im from jersey

Most everyone hits a stall at 3 weeks. Your body is playing catchup. Some people suggest increasing Water or calories. I didn't change anything and two weeks later started losing again. Stalls happen :)

I'm right there with you. I was three weeks out yesterday. Fluctuate between 212 and 213. Starting weight was 236. I'm still super excited though! Increasing my fluids. (As much as I can, lol). The stall isn't getting me down! We got this!!!

Me too..I was 3 weeks yesterday and yes I am in a stall..:( my start weight was 304 now 261 ..and then back up to 263 ..and then back down to 261...lol..I just want this weight to melt off me.. and it will just frustrating..

I also have stalled for the past 9 days from weeks 3to4 I'm just gonna continue what I'm doing and I'm sure it'll start coming off again. Don't feel discouraged, I have read where so many have stalls and then it starts coming off again! :)

Dont worry week three is common you girls lost 10 to 20 pounds in a couple of weeks i could never do that with out this im a slower loser thats what i hate but the inches are coming off of me be proud you made a huge decision everyone it will all come off in a year or less than that some of you and put the scale AWAY!

Thanks for the encouragement!!! I'm

Not even three weeks yet, I've been stalled since about 2 and a half weeks. Is this stall still normal so early on? Lost about 18 so far. Sleeved on 3/8. Pre op weight 231...

I am/was there too! I am 3 weeks and 1 day post op and have been in a stall for nearly 2 weeks! Today I am down 2 more lbs!! I was scared too but just hang in there and you will see it too!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using VST

Sw 236 cw 203 about its common early on three weeks in remember you lost what 18 pounds in like 3 weeks its not easy to do that your body is in shock has to catch up i thought i would be at 190 by now but im not hopefully by may which is my bday there are gonna be plenty more of stalls like i said i have or had one for nearly three weeks i may lose or anyone of us can lose 7-8 pounds a month if you are a slow loser like me keep up the faith dont get upset just think by summer you will notice and get plenty of confidence at 236 i wasn't happy for myself at all i had surgery and im happy so people oppose it even my husband but this is for me i did it i am happy now tonite I am taking my state exam wish me luck please :) just keep your head up high

I stayed the same all week 200.0 yes it drove me crazy!! Couldn't stay the same at 199.9!! Yesterday I did more fluids for my food, drank more Water and this morning I was 198.4 which makes 19 pounds!! And good bye 200!!! It may seem crazy but I am only walking right now, I am going to get back to the gym in about 4 weeks!! I am hoping that will help kept losses consistent!!