Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

please tell me this dont last long.

Just was sleeved march 21st , I wasnt hungry now I am

I dont feel like I loay any weight but originally I was 248 surgery day I was 237 . In the hospital I gained weight from fluids left at 242 I weighed myself today I am 233 . I feel depressed and like omg why did I do this , very sore also where they pulled the stomach from. Jus wanna feel good. Is this ok? :(

Just was sleeved march 21st ' date=' I wasnt hungry now I am

I dont feel like I loay any weight but originally I was 248 surgery day I was 237 . In the hospital I gained weight from fluids left at 242 I weighed myself today I am 233 . I feel depressed and like omg why did I do this , very sore also where they pulled the stomach from. Jus wanna feel good. Is this ok? :([/quote']

I can't stop watching the damn food channel! The full liquid diet is way worse after surgery, I am already planning what I am going to eat for my two weeks of puréed foods.

It is very normal. I felt the same way. You just had major surgery and you have to give yourself time to recover. I also had depression and it also got better as I healed. The hunger issue is weird but I was more hungry then than I am now. It gets better!!!

i thought i was the only one feeling like this i feel depressed and i watch the food channel a lot and i keep craving everything i cant have

I can't stop watching the damn food channel! The full liquid diet is way worse after surgery' date=' I am already planning what I am going to eat for my two weeks of puréed foods.[/quote']

Hahahah same here! Although, today I watched five recorded episodes of Chopped and then made my husband what he called the most amazing chicken parmesan ever all without batting an eye or thinking about eating it. I think I might be sick. ???? All I could think of is how did I eat so much processed food for so long when I can make food like this and then randomly I wondered how much Protein was in the lamb fries they were using....

Sent from my iPad using VST

Yeah and how long till gas is outta ur system ?!

Yeah and how long till gas is outta ur system ?!

It's been awhile since I was sleeved, but I can remember feeling swollen for about 3 months. It does get better. Always tried to get my Protein in. My tastes changed after surgery also. And isn't it something how we notice the food commercials after surgery. Even for food I did not eat before.

OMG, you are totally normal! Believe it or not, we are not Disney Princesses who will go through a dramatic occurence and smile our way through it. In the hospital I kept saying "I paid for this. I did this to myself. I asked for this." And it actually became a joke around the floor. Allow yourself to feel better. Give yourself the leeway to be human and doubt. personaly, I was telling people that I was STARVING for about 4 days. I kind of just got through it, but it was hard. I was sleeved on the 19th and I'm having issues sticking with drinking, excuse me, "sipping" all my Water and not being active. Allow yourself an hour at a time and then when you're ready, a day at a time. We're all here for you! You'll do grand and this will be an uncomfortable memory in the pleasent future.

I think all of us deal with part of it. I agree with just do 1 hour at a time. I am not working right now so I am really lucky but I make little challenges to myself. Between 10-12 I get in 16 ounces of Water, at 2 I am going to walk outside for 30 min., etc. it has helped me stay on track and get all my stuff in. Just do the best you can. It will get better.

Just was sleeved march 21st ' date=' I wasnt hungry now I am

I dont feel like I loay any weight but originally I was 248 surgery day I was 237 . In the hospital I gained weight from fluids left at 242 I weighed myself today I am 233 . I feel depressed and like omg why did I do this , very sore also where they pulled the stomach from. Jus wanna feel good. Is this ok? :([/quote']

Are you taking any antacids such as prilosec?? I also thought I was hungry. I kep getting what felt like hunger pains also.. but it was juat acid churning and as soon as I started taking an antacids. . I was all better unt I actually got real hunger