Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I am so sorry Amy. I hope you start feeling better real soon!

Here's to a speedy recovery Amy! God Bless!!

oHNO! I am so sorry you're having a rough time -- hope you are mending soon.

Brava for standing up for yourself and getting the answers and treatment you need!

Ah Amy....so sorry to hear this! BUT, I am very glad yu advocated for yourself and listened to your body. Wishing you a super speedy recovery!

What exactly causes this? In the intestines, is what I mean?

They think I have a blood clotting disorder and that after sirgery my body just wanted to clot. So while it doesn't have anything to do w dr. Technique, it is still from the surgery. Yanno?

I'm sad I be away from my family, but at the same tjme at least I'm not at home wondering what the heck is wrong with me every day. I feel asafe here.

Thank you all for te support and kind words/ well wishes. I have faith that this will all turn out ok and I'll come out a stronger person.

Because of it. <3

That's when a lot of clotting disorders first present, after surgery. But luckily it isn't any worse. Thinking of you! Hope it's a speedy recovery and you can finally start to feel better!

That's when a lot of clotting disorders first present' date=' after surgery. But luckily it isn't any worse. Thinking of you! Hope it's a speedy recovery and you can finally start to feel better![/quote']

I'm also thankful for your happy ending. How long were you in the hospital?

Only a few days and really just more for precaution at that point. I did Lovenox shots at home two times a day for just under two weeks I think and then Coumadin for 6 months. Now I'm just on one baby aspirin a day. They found 3 elevated clotting factors in my bloodwork. It was scary but I was glad we found it when we did. My clot never resolved, so it's actually still there! Lol But at this point they say it is "clear" and I'm not in danger of it moving anymore. Clots can be terrifying, but work closely with your hematologist and you'll be good. I feel more comfortable now, knowing that I am prone to clots, and preventing them! You can PM me ANYTIME if you have questions or just wanna vent about it all. I totally understand! :)

Amy, I am so sorry to hear this. I am so greatful though that they found them. I wish you a speedy recovery and healing. My thoughts and prayers are with you. God Speed

I've been to our crappy little er twice in the last week And also to my dr. All offered little help

"Pancreitis" said one dr. X-rays and bloodwork.

"Stomach bug' date=' I'll give you these 2 medications for pain and stomach spasms" they did X-rays to look for a blockage. Bloodwork.

"You just need to let your sleeve heal, I'll give you a script, it's gerd"

Still, pain. New pain that's in my lower back. "Leak" I thought.

Came to the real er instead of the wannabe one and they immediately did bloodwork and a ct scan w contrast and Iv contrast.

I have blood clots in the veins that are in my intestines. Rare, especially for someone my age. So I'm in the hospital, about to start a heparin drip and I'll be here a while.

So much for saving money by going to Mexico, huh? I'm glad I'm finally getting taken care of.

Sure hoped I'd never have to post here.

[/quote']

I was just thinking.... You are probably getting hydrated like crazy!!

They think I have a blood clotting disorder and that after sirgery my body just wanted to clot. So while it doesn't have anything to do w dr. Technique' date=' it is still from the surgery. Yanno?

I'm sad I be away from my family, but at the same tjme at least I'm not at home wondering what the heck is wrong with me every day. I feel asafe here.

Thank you all for te support and kind words/ well wishes. I have faith that this will all turn out ok and I'll come out a stronger person.

Because of it. <3[/quote']

Ugh I'm so sorry you are going though this!! You are in my thoughts!! I wish you well ASAP! Just a wondering, were you put on blood thinners after your surgery? Mine is Tues and ill be on 3 weeks of lovenox injections and wonder if there is any other precautions to take besides walking.

Ugh I'm so sorry you are going though this!! You are in my thoughts!! I wish you well ASAP! Just a wondering' date=' were you put on blood thinners after your surgery? Mine is Tues and ill be on 3 weeks of lovenox injections and wonder if there is any other precautions to take besides walking.[/quote']

I wasn't. Just what they gave me in the hospital before I was discharged. A few shots in my belly fat and some in my Iv.

Novam- not sure if this small Baggie is just regular fluids or all heparin. ?

Please keep us updated. And best wishes to you

I wasn't. Just what they gave me in the hospital before I was discharged. A few shots in my belly fat and some in my Iv.

Novam- not sure if this small Baggie is just regular fluids or all heparin. ?

Dang it! tell them hosers you want some hydration!

Dang it! tell them hosers you want some hydration!

Lol they did in the er. My lee is so dark tho, I am gonna ask for more. I THOUGHT this little Baggie was heparin and Fluid so I shirked my drinking responsibility then I realized it was just the heparin. Oops.