Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Yes. I can get about 4oz of meats in but I can eat a 5.3 oz Greek yogurt and a piece of string cheese in one sitting. I think it deals with how easy and fast it can process through your stomach. Strait up liquids I can drink almost unending with pacing.

Holy cow. It takes me an hour to eat 2ozs of anything. Same with drinking. I cannot meet my 64oz requirement. I just cannot get food and liquid through me. So frustrated! !!

Holy cow. It takes me an hour to eat 2ozs of anything. Same with drinking. I cannot meet my 64oz requirement. I just cannot get food and liquid through me. So frustrated! !!

I was getting 64 oz of liquid the day after I came home. But I start sipping around 7am and finish around 9pm. I normally get about 72-80 ounces in a day.

I haven't tested how much I can have yet... after an ounce of food, I start burping and I feel... not full, but done? It's like a switch inside me tells me "That's enough" and I don't want to push that. I've never felt the chest pressure some talk about. Maybe I could eat more, but... dunno, I don't like being sick so I'm motivated to take it easy?

@Devichan, im the same way, i do the ounce and stop, i think i can maybe take more pureer but not willing to chance it either at this point, im 4 days pureer...

I'd love to part of this. I just got laid off; so I'm taking the entire month of June "stress free". I was sleeved on the 24th.

Jason Cody

jcamdk@gmail.com

Jason. I'm sorry tho hear you were laid off. Hopefully this will allow you to tasks care of you without worry and into your next job as the new and improved you. Pleased let us know how you are doing!

Cordy that is such à postive way to look at things. You will be better and stronger when u go back onto the work force..

Doing good on pureer phase, notice im coming à little short on my fluids 74oz intake since trying to take in all the required 78 grams..i dont be hungry, but i know its important to do so, its like its not enough time in the day...lol..im getting in now about 60 oz and about 59 or so grams. I have no prblem taking everything in when I do, i just be full and cant go no more...Getting suppléments in as well, and recently Blood pressure dosage lowered...2nd postop appt will be 15th...surgery date 6/18...how is everyone else doing?

Tomorrow marks 2 weeks, i did go to work this past Tues and Wed for partial days, was good to be in the office for awhile and then enjoy the longer weekend. Did have a social dinner to go to on Friday, so I just had onion Soup and just drank the broth and had a very small amount of cheese. Now doing some pureed foods. Getting liquids in but not all Protein yet, but now that i can do some foods that helps, in fact did some poached eggs today, and do a small JIf Peanut Butter cup with SF pudding - doing mashed potatoes with very finely chopped turkey cold meat slices with some gravy. Tomorrow will do some chili pureed. Only issue is that some things go in ok, and then come out quicker and faster and wetter (sorry) than I would like. i guess that is my stomach adjusting to the switch from just liquids to foods and it just trying to be somewhat normal again

I drank diet sodas like crazy (at least 5-6 cans a day) pre-surgery now mainly do some milk, Water and reduced sugar grape juice - i don't crave my soda but do miss it, and maybe one day I will try a small amount again, but not in any rush

I am lactose intolerant - which seemed to be intensified after the surgery - which really impacts the Protein drinks and shakes, so I am hopeful that will get better over time

The best part of course is that i am now down a total of 38 lbs - 18 before surgery and 20 since - so that is working , now i just have to stay focused on the drink and the right foods etc

Tomorrow is my 2 week..surgery was June 24th. I feel like I'm getting everything in....but still worry about eating too much like before.....how is everyone else doing with the old vs new? I KNOW I am eating less than before...but then I still feel full. I lost 16 lbs in the first 10 days. But am waiting to weigh at my 3 week checkup...and don't feel like the he lost anything....argh! The fears are starting to show!

Tomorrow is my 2 week..surgery was June 24th. I feel like I'm getting everything in....but still worry about eating too much like before.....how is everyone else doing with the old vs new? I KNOW I am eating less than before...but then I still feel full. I lost 16 lbs in the first 10 days. But am waiting to weigh at my 3 week checkup...and don't feel like the he lost anything....argh! The fears are starting to show!

We all have those moments . I was also sleeved on the 24 and I'm just starting to eat soft foods but idk what I should eat that wont bother my stomach! I'm getting in all things I should but I'm fearful as you are that I'm going to mess up its all a learning process for us one day at a time we can & will do this don't give up look how far we have come keep moving and going toward we got this!!!

Going back to work in the AM...after 4 weeks off...lots of pre food prep for the week...and getting my timmers set to remind me of when to take my Vitamins. I think im ready. Had my 4 week check up today. I am down 20 lbs. Which is great! I put on a pair of shorts today that I bought LAST summer and couldnt fit...still had tags...put them on today and bam...booty looking good (hubby's words lol) im so happy that as of Thursday I can start swallowing more vitamins instead of chewing them. Fluid input is still something I'm very mindful of since I was dehydrated and had to get fluids twice :-( and food is going in good. My only recommendations are to measure measure measure. Dont eyeball it...dont guess or eat until u are full. You cant keep track of ur Proteins that way. I know most of us in here are women and idk about anyone else but I want to keep my hair :-). Sorry for the book im just so excited to get back to work...and in a routine again. Happy losing to all...and to all a good night!

"Pomeerins" started one if you private message her on here with your fb url she'll add you..it's private fb group so it's not like your broad casting your surgery if don't want to

The more the merrier :)

Hey Slimdreams,

I can't locate this person you listed to get added to the fb page. Can you help me out with this?

Hey Slimdreams' date='

I can't locate this person you listed to get added to the fb page. Can you help me out with this?[/quote']

Sorry her name here is "pomeerin"

No s on the end.... oops :)