Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

feb 2013 sleevers weigh in

Sleeved 2/12/13..down 56 pounds..been in a bit of weird stall the last three weeks..I bounce up and down the same two pounds. But the clothes I bought a month ago are too big now so there is that.

I am also changing my diet up to incorporate more calories as well as fruits and vegetables too.

Same here Maharet. Down 55 lbs and started juicing a few days a week to get in whole food nutrients.

Surgery 2/28 and as of today down 68lbs!!!!

Sleeved 2/12/13..down 56 pounds..been in a bit of weird stall the last three weeks..I bounce up and down the same two pounds. But the clothes I bought a month ago are too big now so there is that.

I am also changing my diet up to incorporate more calories as well as fruits and vegetables too.

I am having your same experience as I write this. I have done the two step in a two-pound range for about two weeks now. I was told that I would have to increase my activity and increase my Protein. I'm amazed at those who get in 80 and 90 grams of Protein daily. i don't know how they do it. Of course, it is more difficult for me since I don't care for meat that much. I think these stalls are a good time to take out pictures of ourselves and see the progress we have made. If you are like I am, I still feel like a fatty because I'm only halfway to my goal. Doing more of what we know we are supposed to do is really our only option. I'm hanging in there too. Frustrating!

I'm down more than 50 lbs since surgery and more than 70 lbs total (including the six-month pre-op diet)! Surgery on 2/5/13. I am doing the 5:2 Mosley fast and it's really getting the scale moving again. I feel good on it, too.

6 Month Sugiversary in six days. Down 78 lbs. Very pleased. Hopefully my drum set will help me the rest of the way.

6 Month Sugiversary in six days. Down 78 lbs. Very pleased. Hopefully my drum set will help me the rest of the way.

Looking good! Congrats buddy!

I can't get my scale to move, I think it's time to try liquids for a few days to get everything moving again. I hit 100lb loss (21 from pre op) and now I'm at 99. It's been a couple weeks. I'm really hoping to get 16 off by November.

I was sleeved 2/11, been in a stall for about 2 weeks andbounce back and forth on a couple lbs too! :(

Hello fellow februarian's!! I was sleeved 2-5-13, 6 months out and I am finally losing again!! Whoop whoop!! HW: 314, SW: 307, CW: 230!!! It's coming down slowly but surely y'all. Down 84 lbs gone!! Still a ways to go, but I am 1 happy chic right now! Made a personal note to myself ( That scale is not my FRIEND)!!!

I wanted to update. Sleeved 2-4-13 and the scale is moving again. It's defiantly slower than it was before but I'm happy it's moving. In pretty sure the honeymoon is over :(

It took about 20 days for it to budge.

6 months 87 lbs down

AWESOME!! CONGRATS!!

Today is my 6 month Surgiversary (Before and after pictures posted). 79 lbs lost.

Surgery date: 2/22/2013. Beginning weight 335. Current weight 256. Very pleased.

Life saving procedure to say the least!

Everyone is doing such a great job- sometimes a lil slower is better!

Sent from my iPhone using VST

I haven't logged in in over 4 weeks because I stopped losing weight and I stopped weighing myself since I reached my 130lb goal 6 weeks ago. I created a new goal of 120. I am now 125. Losing weight very slowly but I am trying to add more workouts. I love it when people don't even recognize me. I feel like I have a new lease on life.