Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Gelen, u look amazing!!! Any advice for me?!?! I will be post-op 4 wks on Monday and you've lost twice as much as I have!!!

I hit post too soon' date=' Mendif, lol. You've lost over twice as much as I have!! You've done an amazing job as well as some others on here... I'm just not one of them! Any secrets to ur success or advice for me? I would love to have just ONE month like that!! Keep up the great job!![/quote']

I'm just doing as my doctor said to as far as diet. liquid first two weeks, now a list of certain soft foods for the next three weeks, and finally at 6 weeks post op I get to start real food within reason because I also have a list of what I'm allowed to eat then. I eat or drink Protein Shakes 1/2 cup every two and a half to three hours I am supposed to get in 6 small meals a day! I've been surprised at the loss especially considering I have a auto immune disorder which gives me a slow thyroid! It's amazing because I lost 45 pounds a couple years back and it took me 6 months of going to the gym 3 hours a day 6 days a week. I am not exercising at all right now.

Your weight will come off too, just stick with it. I'm sure I will be in a stall for a while now as I lost the first pounds so quickly!

Gelen' date=' u look amazing!!! Any advice for me?!?! I will be post-op 4 wks on Monday and you've lost twice as much as I have!!![/quote']

I didnt do much except walk. I only drink Water but because everything else taste bad to me. Everyone is different. Im going to start cardio today. Maybe some exercise will get u going.

I didnt do much except walk. I only drink Water but because everything else taste bad to me. Everyone is different. Im going to start cardio today. Maybe some exercise will get u going.

I'm going to start walking tomorrow now that I found a walking partner. Thanks, and keep up the good work :)

I've followed my diet faithfully but mine was different than urs...liquid the first week, then sot foods, etc. now I'm up to tuna, baked fish. Next week I can have hamburger! I have a list too! I sure have a lot of questions to ask on Monday, like how many calories per day, carbs, and fat especially. Thanks for the info, it helps me to accept my situation more!! I really appreciate you sharing with me! :)

I'm just doing as my doctor said to as far as diet. Liquid first two weeks, now a list of certain soft foods for the next three weeks, and finally at 6 weeks post op I get to start real food within reason because I also have a list of what I'm allowed to eat then. I eat or drink Protein Shakes 1/2 cup every two and a half to three hours I am supposed to get in 6 small meals a day! I've been surprised at the loss especially considering I have a auto immune disorder which gives me a slow thyroid! It's amazing because I lost 45 pounds a couple years back and it took me 6 months of going to the gym 3 hours a day 6 days a week. I am not exercising at all right now.

Your weight will come off too, just stick with it. I'm sure I will be in a stall for a while now as I lost the first pounds so quickly!

For those on the third week stall... Your body is catching up to the massive change. Also look at everything entering your body and log your food in MFP. Also stay on your eating schedule like you are taking meds. I set reminders in my phone because I forget haha also get outside and start walking... I'm happy to report I am so in 1-derland this morning... 197.5 Can I get a HELL YEAH!?!?!? So 28.5 lbs so far... I think I just got over the stall but didn't weigh myself the whole third week... Just didn't see the point knowing the stall was going to happen, ya know? Also don't be eating more than a 1/4 cup of food at a time... It will be easier to get one more bite in... Don't!! Good luck everyone... Oh and I was sleeved Mar 13th... Ok headed to the lake for a workout and to get some Vitamin D! Holla for a dolla! Haha

For those on the third week stall... Your body is catching up to the massive change. Also look at everything entering your body and log your food in MFP. Also stay on your eating schedule like you are taking meds. I set reminders in my phone because I forget haha also get outside and start walking... I'm happy to report I am so in 1-derland this morning... 197.5 Can I get a HELL YEAH!?!?!? So 28.5 lbs so far... I think I just got over the stall but didn't weigh myself the whole third week... Just didn't see the point knowing the stall was going to happen, ya know? Also don't be eating more than a 1/4 cup of food at a time... It will be easier to get one more bite in... Don't!! Good luck everyone... Oh and I was sleeved Mar 13th... Ok headed to the lake for a workout and to get some Vitamin D! Holla for a dolla! Haha

HELL YEAH! Great job! :)

I was sleeved on March 29th. Went to my first post-op Dr.'s visit on April 4th. Lost a total of 4lbs since surgery but am down a total of 21 lbs total with pre-op diet. On full liquid diet. Have a hard time with that some things just don't go down well. Yesterday I threw up because after walking I drank Water too fast. ? Should you wait 30 min between full liquid and water? Not sure? Going back to work tomorrow. Not sure if I'm ready but unfortunately I need to. Hoping I do well.

For those on the third week stall... Your body is catching up to the massive change. Also look at everything entering your body and log your food in MFP. Also stay on your eating schedule like you are taking meds. I set reminders in my phone because I forget haha also get outside and start walking... I'm happy to report I am so in 1-derland this morning... 197.5 Can I get a HELL YEAH!?!?!? So 28.5 lbs so far... I think I just got over the stall but didn't weigh myself the whole third week... Just didn't see the point knowing the stall was going to happen' date=' ya know? Also don't be eating more than a 1/4 cup of food at a time... It will be easier to get one more bite in... Don't!! Good luck everyone... Oh and I was sleeved Mar 13th... Ok headed to the lake for a workout and to get some Vitamin D! Holla for a dolla! Haha[/quote']

Holllaaaaaa great job. I can't wait to hit the hungies!! 197 sounds awesome :)

I was sleeved on March 29th. Went to my first post-op Dr.'s visit on April 4th. Lost a total of 4lbs since surgery but am down a total of 21 lbs total with pre-op diet. On full liquid diet. Have a hard time with that some things just don't go down well. Yesterday I threw up because after walking I drank Water too fast. ? Should you wait 30 min between full liquid and water? Not sure? Going back to work tomorrow. Not sure if I'm ready but unfortunately I need to. Hoping I do well.

We're sleeve sisters! I was the 29th too, with similar losses....but I'm in the puréed stage. I did my elliptical for the first time yesterday....for about 4-5 minutes, lol. It's a start. I HATE walking outside out here in the country....too many things to bite me.

Would someone please invite me to the March post op Facebook page? I would appreciate it :)