Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I was sleeved March 6th and have lost 28 lbs since surgery day. Just so others know they're not alone, I lost 22 lbs in the first two weeks then nothing for a week and a half now losing again. HANG IN THERE!!!! It will break, you will lose again, everything will be okay!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using VST

I hope and pray you are right!! I'm thankful for every pound I lose...as u can see by my ticker, I am evidently a slow loser. I am loyal to my diet...I see my dietician on Monday, my 4th week visit, and I have a lot of questions that this forum has helped me with!! I hope everything will be ok!! Congratulations on your awesome loss :)

Sherrie/skinnyminded.

I came on here just now looking to see if it was normal to be feeling hungry at just under 3 weeks... I can't stand to eat my shake in the morning and I feel full easy .. but it

doesnt last.

I was sleeved march 19 and post/pre I am 18 lbs down.. I am so worried feeling hungry like this is not normal.

For those who were sleeved in early march... how was it at weeks 3 and 4 for you?

I was sleeved March 4th and lost 22 lbs in my first 3 weeks. This past week and a half I haven't lost a thing. Just gaining and losing the same couple of pounds over and over again. Maybe it's because of soft foods but I don't know. I'm getting my 60g of Protein but definitely not getting all of my Water in. I'm also hungry now, mostly in the middle of the night. My daughter will wake up for a bottle and I'll have to eat a few spoonfuls of yogurt to go back to sleep. Definitely can't wait for the scale to start moving again.

Sherrie/skinnyminded.

I came on here just now looking to see if it was normal to be feeling hungry at just under 3 weeks... I can't stand to eat my shake in the morning and I feel full easy .. but it

doesnt last.

I was sleeved march 19 and post/pre I am 18 lbs down.. I am so worried feeling hungry like this is not normal.

For those who were sleeved in early march... how was it at weeks 3 and 4 for you?

Sherrie/skinnyminded.

doesnt last.

I'm just down 13 lbs and followed my diet faithfully . I haven't felt hungry until today when I helped at a luncheon. I ate more, not a lot, but more than I had and been hungry all day!! Monday will be 4 weeks for me. I've had the opposite most of the time, not wanting to eat and having a difficult time getting my shakes down and my 64oz of fluids for sure. From all I've read, there is no normal...I have been so worried about not losing much that I've read everything!!! Everyone has a different story, but they say to stick to what the Dr says and we will lose. I've got a lot of questions to ask my nutritionist on Monday! I will post what I find out...hang in there!!!

I was sleeved March 4th and lost 22 lbs in my first 3 weeks. This past week and a half I haven't lost a thing. Just gaining and losing the same couple of pounds over and over again. Maybe it's because of soft foods but I don't know. I'm getting my 60g of Protein but definitely not getting all of my Water in. I'm also hungry now, mostly in the middle of the night. My daughter will wake up for a bottle and I'll have to eat a few spoonfuls of yogurt to go back to sleep. Definitely can't wait for the scale to start moving again.

I was sleeved on March 8 and have lost only 13 lbs. I too will lose and gain the same 2 lbs! I definitely get hungry in the middle of the night and have to have a couple spoonfuls of cottage cheese or a Popsicle . I ffl lucky when the scale moves one lb!! I just wonder if it will ever move again?! I am going to ask a lot of questions on Monday and post what I find out....I wonder if our bodies r just out of rhythm where they r changing so much? Idk... Hope ur scales start moving soon also :)

You may not be losing pounds but could be losing inches. Stay positive it will come.I just got sleeved on the 20 th of march I dropped 34 lbs but he scale stopped moving last Thursday. I know how you all feel ,I thought this is crazy iam going to reach my goal weight in no time at all but we should only be avg around 2pounds a week so technically I shouldn't loose any weight for 17 weeks.its going be a marathon not a sprint I just realize this yesterday.

I have read about the 3rd week stall and it seems to be a standard thing w sleevers. 32 lbs is awesome! Congrats

I was sleeved the 18th I was down 30 pounds back up one pound this week so loss of 29 pounds 250 down to 221. I haven't lost this week so I guess I am a in the dreaded 3rd week stall. Doing great getting around 70-80 oz of fluids and about 50 grams of Protein right now!!

Soon2bmzthin' date=' you still reading? Please tell me how you're doing? I'm sorry we never got to go to Walmart, I was just so tired and Pam had a Migraine.

I was sleeved march 2nd and my biggest problem is the acid. I just can't get it under control.

I've had a couple crying spells, which is hormones and life both. I have 6 young children to care for and some days I wonder what the heck I was thinking, doing this when they still need mama so much. When I wake in the morning I feel so weak and I really have no choice bit to get them ready for school am get the little 2 fed and diapers changed. Sigh. Thank goodness for glucose tablets.

I'm actually drinking "regular" drinks instead of low cal, drs orders. Fine with me, I HAVE to have energy. As long as I have a little Protein in my day, it seems to be working for me.

This is just plain hard!? Did any of you feel as if it would be easier than this? I'm not craving specific foods, I just feel like I need substance in my tiny tummy. My stomach hurts near constant from what I'm going to call hunger. Not head hunger, bonefied HINGER. maybe it's acid bit it feels like hunger and I feel like I'm starving.[/quote']

I am reading through EVERY SINGLE POST here. I was sleeved a week ago (3/29). I am SO glad I read this. I have FOUR BOYS (11, 7, 5, and 2). I spent two nights in the hospital, and then my sister came down from Atlanta and we stayed in a nice hotel for two more.

But coming home.......this week was SPRING BREAK! Yesterday I had an emotional melt down. I just felt like NO ONE ON EARTH could possibly understand my overwhelming pain, sense of responsibility, and frustration. I guess you can. I am sorry you are going through this, but it really helps me that you shared it.

I'll be praying for you!!!!!

I am reading through EVERY SINGLE POST here. I was sleeved a week ago (3/29). I am SO glad I read this. I have FOUR BOYS (11' date=' 7, 5, and 2). I spent two nights in the hospital, and then my sister came down from Atlanta and we stayed in a nice hotel for two more.

But coming home.......this week was SPRING BREAK! Yesterday I had an emotional melt down. I just felt like NO ONE ON EARTH could possibly understand my overwhelming pain, sense of responsibility, and frustration. I guess you can. I am sorry you are going through this, but it really helps me that you shared it.

I'll be praying for you!!!!![/quote']

Hey buriedbombshell glad you are back. I gonna pray for you! Sending you well wishes.

Hey buriedbombshell glad you are back. I gonna pray for you! Sending you well wishes.

Awwww, thanks so much!

You may not be losing pounds but could be losing inches. Stay positive it will come.I just got sleeved on the 20 th of march I dropped 34 lbs but he scale stopped moving last Thursday. I know how you all feel ,I thought this is crazy iam going to reach my goal weight in no time at all but we should only be avg around 2pounds a week so technically I shouldn't loose any weight for 17 weeks.its going be a marathon not a sprint I just realize this yesterday.

Wow, what a loss!!! It's really amazing!! I would love to have a month like that!!! I can tell I've lost inches due to the way my clothes fit... I know it sounds crazy with such a small loss, but it's true. I just thought it would fall off for awhile, but evidently it's just not in the cards for me. Oh well, I'm gonna be thankful for every pound lost and try harder to get all my fluids in each day and join this marathon !! I f I can lose 2 lbs per week, I'll just have to be satisfied, not happy, but satisfied. But at least I don't have any regrets about having the surgery! I believe I will reach my goal eventually , just not as quickly as I had wished for....but I'm still gonna pray fo it everyday !! Grat job, and I hope how soon ur scales start moving again :)

I was sleeved the 18th I was down 30 pounds back up one pound this week so loss of 29 pounds 250 down to 221. I haven't lost this week so I guess I am a in the dreaded 3rd week stall. Doing great getting around 70-80 oz of fluids and about 50 grams of Protein right now!!

I hit post too soon, Mendif, lol. You've lost over twice as much as I have!! You've done an amazing job as well as some others on here... I'm just not one of them! Any secrets to ur success or advice for me? I would love to have just ONE month like that!! Keep up the great job!!