Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I had the same "cry" but it didn't last long b/c we have to re-direct and sip, sip, get your Protein down and sleep and rest and recover. Walking a few times per day. Just think one day at a time. Don't get too far ahead. The sad feeling leaves faster than it hits. We are going to be HEALTHY! I know you will feel better and better! Hang in there, better days ahead....

Love the advice. Thanks so much.

Do you think it's ok to drink baking soda woth Water for heart burn? To burp

I'm getting nervous! I'm still on puréeds but I haven't "eaten" anything in almost 4 hours and I still feel kinda full. Is that normal? LoL I've been sipping on Water since so I don't get dehydrated but I have no desire to eat anything at all for te rest of the night.

I'm getting nervous! I'm still on puréeds but I haven't "eaten" anything in almost 4 hours and I still feel kinda full. Is that normal? LoL I've been sipping on Water since so I don't get dehydrated but I have no desire to eat anything at all for te rest of the night.

What are your ok'd puréed foods... I have my appt Monday for 2 week check up... Hoping they clear me for the next step!!! What about soft foods? I can't wait to eat salmon cheese and Cajun grilled fish?! Is that weird? Haha oh and a grilled chix leg from KFC ...

No I was craving weird things during my liquid phase haha those cravings are gone now. But I have had tuna scrambled eggs I smashed up like a big piece of shrimp. Not the best idea I haven't had. Haha I've had some sugar free Water ice. Mashed cauliflower was okay. This isn't all in one day either lol I am excited for soft foods tho. KFC grilled chicken sounds amazing!!! lol thanks for giving me that to think about

No I was craving weird things during my liquid phase haha those cravings are gone now. But I have had tuna scrambled eggs I smashed up like a big piece of shrimp. Not the best idea I haven't had. Haha I've had some sugar free Water ice. Mashed cauliflower was okay. This isn't all in one day either lol I am excited for soft foods tho. KFC grilled chicken sounds amazing!!! lol thanks for giving me that to think about

Yes my buddy who talked me into the sleeve said the ONLY fast food she ever allows (she is 1 yr down and 105 lbs lost) she gets two grilled chix legs and green Beans and from chic-fil-a she gets the kids meal grilled nuggets and fruit or apple sauce Id love the club without the sauce and the bread but that's a pipe dream think I'll stick to the grilled leg haha

I get headaches when I know I have not eaten enough. I am cleared to workout and I want to but I'm nervous about getting enough calories in. I don't dont get enough in as it is. I don't know who much I have lost this week because I had my hubby hide the scale. It wasnt moving and I hate that. So its better to just forget about the scale right now when I know my body is holding for dear life. The first week out of surgery was super hard. I'm glad I feel normal again. I hate when I eat something and get two bites in and then I am full for 4 hours after that. It makes me nervous for when I can eat whatever I want. Anyway. I love this forum so I can hear how everyone else is doing. Its great to know your not alone.

I got sleeved on the 5th and it wasnt that painful the first few days. after i came home i started to feel the pain, specially the gas pains. Swallowing is a totally new experience. If i take a sip thats to big the pain i get in my chest from pain is so bad.

I cant wait for it to get better. Its not that i regret it, oh no, it just that its like learning to eat all over again. I have started to write down none scale victories. I want to exercise again, i want to play sports again, and most of all play with my kids without feeling tired

Wow, that could have been written by me, word for word. Its really nice knowing other people are experiencing the same thing! I was sleeved on the 11th and have had precisely the same experiences...still totally worth it, but I am looking forward to healing from the surgery and moving on with real life. Thanks for the post.

Sounds like you're dehydrated

My cabs are contracting like crazy and i get dizzy every time i stand. Any one else feels this? I was sleeved on the 5 th

Are you walking? Maybe call the doc. I'm sure it's just dehydration of a lack if potassium, but calf pain scared me!!! I'm paranoid :/

amymorrison29 on MyFitnessPal!

I was afraid of that answer. yea i drink 48 to 56 oz of liquid. But ive been sick for the past few days with a cold. I feel like my stomach fills up to fast for me to drink 64 o zin a day. It kills me every time i walk my head spins and my calfs contract.