Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Serving size for refried beans?

I feel like my lifelong reality has been brought to the forums, where I say something dumb like, "how many Beans should I put in my mouth?" and all the attention has gone to the skinnier, prettier girl in the room. <_<

I use the small white ramikens from surlatable, for measureing, I packed in Beans till about half full, used a mozzarella cheese stick, 2 tablespoons salsa, put in microwave, could eat 1/2, so save other half for lunch or dinner next day, without messing more dishes. I swear the hobbits took over my house, there is small dishes and spoons everywhere LOL

KatiKati, Dean is right on the pureed chili too - saved me - could eat very little and be fully satiated! Made it myself to control the spiciness. Threw it in the crockpot overnight and had meals for a few weeks!

I feel like my lifelong reality has been brought to the forums' date=' where I say something dumb like, "how many Beans should I put in my mouth?" and all the attention has gone to the skinnier, prettier girl in the room. <_<[/quote']

:( I'm sorry! I am NOT prettier than you! And I may be a bit smaller because I had my surgery before you! You will be there soon! I promise!

Pictures are all smoke and mirrors anyways

Sorry :(

Oh and call me a weirdo but I also blended meatloaf and gravy! Yummy 1/4 cup again.

I had to have meat at that point I was starving!

I feel like my lifelong reality has been brought to the forums, where I say something dumb like, "how many Beans should I put in my mouth?" and all the attention has gone to the skinnier, prettier girl in the room. <_<

It wasn't saying something dumb at all. I think the question is the root of what we have to get our heads around - and it's hard! We're not on diets anymore, and it's hard work getting our heads around that and how to 'eat normally'.

I'm sorry you feel that way because I really did try and give a considered answer :(

And in any case I'm the skinniest, best looking person in the room ;)

KatiKati - you are very cute (love the dimples!), you just have to understand Laura is a man-stealer...she can't help it...cross addiction...you know, ooh, touchy subject...awkward!

I feel like my lifelong reality has been brought to the forums' date=' where I say something dumb like, "how many Beans should I put in my mouth?" and all the attention has gone to the skinnier, prettier girl in the room. <_<[/quote']

Ha Ha. That's funny, because whenever I'm around the girls are always preoccupied with trying to gain the attention of my gay friends.

Dean you know I'm the only person here that can say fucked

OMG IT WORKED AGAIN!!!!

Sorry mom!

Fucl<ed

Is about as close as I can get.

How'd you do that?

Don't wanna hijack....I can only get in about 1/4 c at 7 1/2 weeks post-op.

Mmmmm, Mexican....

Refried Beans and cheese and salsa with sour cream is my go to meal!!

I absolutely love it!

And now tacos but I don't want to discuss my taco addiction :P

Refried Beans and cheese and salsa with sour cream is my go to meal!!

I absolutely love it!

And now tacos but I don't want to discuss my taco addiction :P

First day on puree food. I think I'll try the refried Beans tomorrow. BTW I think I just drooled a little reading the word tacos......oh how I miss them. I totally get the taco addiction. :)

First day on puree food. I think I'll try the refried Beans tomorrow. BTW I think I just drooled a little reading the word tacos......oh how I miss them. I totally get the taco addiction. :)

It is pretty cool to eat one and be stuffed (and not 10!!)

It is pretty cool to eat one and be stuffed (and not 10!!)

It really is!!!

I really like homemade tacos now ( I'm ten months)

You can add the meat and Beans with salad toppings on top. It's a meal.

And yes one fills you up and it's very satisfying.

I could eat one everyday.

My family says awe mom not tacos again lol