Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Well it's Sunday morning, I am 5 days into my liquid diet and three days away from my surgery. Its been pretty hard. But this morning is really hard. My wife just made pancakes and bacon for her and the kids and the smell is almost too much to take. I think I’m going to go to work and finish up a few things just to get away from the smell........

Oh that is just cruel! Stay strong!!

That's just wrong! I would have to leave too!

I know what you are going through, My son and his wife live with me and she is thin and can eat anything so she is always making pizza and bacon and eggs and the scent manages to make it to my bedroom and drives me nuts. lol. My son brought home doughnuts and she bakes cakes and Cookies with no regard to my feelings.. sighh But I decided to rent them my home and I'll look for an apartment. Guess being married you can't do that.. Good Luck..:)

I hate it when my husband makes bacon! It stinks up the whole house!! He made it yesterday and when we came home hours later I could still smell it! By the way I like bacon had a piece yesterday hehehe.. I just hate the way it stinks up everything.

Edit!!

I just went downstairs and he's at it again! Skinny bastard... And I walk in, and him and my son are making waffles and squirting chocolate whipped cream on top! Who buys this stuff.

Yes it is definitely Sunday 0_o

im making bacon for my hubby now. I bake it. helps with the grease and smell.

OMG! Not bacon..... It's evil.....I can't resist the smell..... I don't let anyone bring that stuff into the house......too evil.... LOL

Well I stayed at work all day and got away from the smell. Plus with my surgery in two days I needed to get something’s done anyway. Guess there will be many more of these days ahead, guess I will be getting lots of work done lol.

I really can’t be mad at her, I am the one who put myself in this position.

Well it's Sunday morning, I am 5 days into my liquid diet and three days away from my surgery. Its been pretty hard. But this morning is really hard. My wife just made pancakes and bacon for her and the kids and the smell is almost too much to take. I think I’m going to go to work and finish up a few things just to get away from the smell........

My wife would actually come into the family room with a big plate of grub and chow down right in front of me, while I was getting ready for surgery. She couldn't believe that I was pissed off about that.

Insensitivity is sexless

I figured out how to curb bacon cravings..,eat Flinstone's chewable Vitamins before you eat of bacon. Makes it taste like the pig was raised on acidic rain and rusty nails!

So it tastes like turkey bacon, lol.

It's not a terrible idea to remove yourself from the situation. Pre-op diets are hard. It's easier post op once you get back to normal foods becase you CAN have some, but right now... Just got to fight it out and muscle your way though. Ask her to open a window and light a candle too, bacon smell lingers... lol

I figured out how to curb bacon cravings..,eat Flinstone's chewable Vitamins before you eat of bacon. Makes it taste like the pig was raised on acidic rain and rusty nails!

You've got a good (read: crazy) imagination!!!