Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Vet's Forum

I don't know why you all have gone off topic again.... But I was really enjoying the topic about eating to much and making yourself puke from the vets, so perhaps we can stop this so so they can go back to it please. :)

Thank you in advance

Oh and on that subject, I have a weird fascination on the throwing up thing... I have NEVER thrown up since the sleeve I read all the time about "newbies" doing it.. Now I see the "vets"sometimes still do.. I feel like I'm abnormal in this! Weird I know but I don't know if I would actually puke. Have even consider eating to much to see if I have this safe guard

( sick huh)

Oh and on that subject' date=' I have a weird fascination on the throwing up thing... I have NEVER thrown up since the sleeve I read all the time about "newbies" doing it.. Now I see the "vets"sometimes still do.. I feel like I'm abnormal in this! Weird I know but I don't know if I would actually puke. Have even consider eating to much to see if I have this safe guard

( sick huh)[/quote']

I had a spew in the first month from food, and then had a gastro bug at about 3 months, which was mostly just retching because I couldn't keep anything in. I learnt my lesson and never over ate again. You're not missing much. If you're going to do it, I recommend doing it at home because you'll be miserable and in pain.

Good luck

I had a spew in the first month from food' date=' and then had a gastro bug at about 3 months, which was mostly just retching because I couldn't keep anything in. I learnt my lesson and never over ate again. You're not missing much. If you're going to do it, I recommend doing it at home because you'll be miserable and in pain.

Good luck[/quote']

I'm to much of a baby to actually do it.. But you know.. Like when people in the beginning think the doctor do not take out enough of their stomach because they don't "feel" the restriction?

I have felt overly full if I eat to many bites but never queasy.

Oh and on that subject' date=' I have a weird fascination on the throwing up thing... I have NEVER thrown up since the sleeve I read all the time about "newbies" doing it.. Now I see the "vets"sometimes still do.. I feel like I'm abnormal in this! Weird I know but I don't know if I would actually puke. Have even consider eating to much to see if I have this safe guard

( sick huh)[/quote']

I've never puked and not sure why others even do 0.o. But then again I've never put food in my mouth chewed it and then spit it out again not sure why ppl do this eww nasty much. If I put a cookie in my mouth darn right I'm going to eat it And then get my big azz up on the elliptical for 30 min that stop that cookie eating after a bit ;).

Sent from my iPhone using VST

Sometimes when out with friends I get so busy having fun, I am not really thinking about what I am putting in my body. If I drink anything with carbonation within an hour of eating, that is a guaranteed race to the bathroom to vomit. Such a joy.

Sent from my iPad using VST

( sick huh)[/quote']

Maybe you are actually eating correctly then! Ever considered that? I still puke if eating too fast or too much and I find that is is easy to drift away from diligent eating into mindless eating if not careful, even if only eating 3-5 ounces of something. I guess once you get past six months you start to be less of a WLS rule nazi on yourself.

Susan so pretty!!

Ah I've not had carbonation yet! I did notice this weekend though, for the first time, when out with friends that I did get a little caught up and drank my wine and ate at the same time. I didn't even realize I was doing it until I thought about it later .

Fiddle I might have a gut of steel because I can really eat and eat fast it doesn't bother me!

Susan so pretty!!

Ah I've not had carbonation yet! I did notice this weekend though' date=' for the first time, when out with friends that I did get a little caught up and drank my wine and ate at the same time. I didn't even realize I was doing it until I thought about it later .[/quote']

Awwww, thank you!

Sometimes when out with friends I get so busy having fun, I am not really thinking about what I am putting in my body. If I drink anything with carbonation within an hour of eating, that is a guaranteed race to the bathroom to vomit. Such a joy.

You sound like the life of a party ;):P

Nice new profile pic!

Fiddle I might have a gut of steel because I can really eat and eat fast it doesn't bother me!

Gut of steel :lol:

Awwww' date=' thank you!

Sent from my iPad using VST[/quote']

You can really tell a difference! I've been reading about what your fiancé is having you try diet wise.. I think I will bump up my intake a little more.. I've tried a little the last week or so and at first nothing but today I lost three pounds!

Finally. Such a mind game...eating more.

You sound like the life of a party ;):P

Nice new profile pic!

That's me, a true party animal! And, thank you, I figured it was time to change things up a bit.

You can really tell a difference! I've been reading about what your fiancé is having you try diet wise.. I think I will bump up my intake a little more.. I've tried a little the last week or so and at first nothing but today I lost three pounds!

Finally. Such a mind game...eating more.

It is scary as hell. I did a complete metabolism reset and it really freaked me out those first few weeks when the scale went up. But, like I said in the other thread, I promised him I would give it eight weeks. Now I am so glad I did, I love being able to eat more and lose a couple of pounds a week in the process. I just hate having to admit he was right, lol!