Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hello! Newbie needs a buddy & support! From NW IN :)

Central Indiana is not that far... Lol!! Indy area?? Oh well, you do not have to say!! Anyways... good luck with your April surgery, the worse part is the two preop diet!! The liquid diet afterwards is not so bad since your sense of hunger is incredibly changed!! It is amazing how full you feel! For example... I actually tried a MCD cheeseburger the other day and could only eat half and 2 french fries!! I felt so guilty I walked the tread mill for an hour!! But, anyways... take your time to heal. Energy slowly returns. I had my sleeve Jan 8 this year!! Lost 46lbs already with little effort! Chat when ever you need to!

Haha...actually, I meant April being close, but so far away. I actually live in Martinsville.

Amazing amount of weight you've lost! I can't wait!

You will love it! First night post-op sucks, but heck it still was way EASIER than childbirth!! Just use your pain pump! Oh.. and get some gasX strips or chewable. Other than that it's CAKE!

What Vitamins do you take now? I haven't started taking any yet but a Vitamin every now and then!

Hi' date=' I'm in central Indiana. I'm scheduled for April 18. Close, but seems so far away![/quote']

Hi I'm in NW IN & lucky you, you have a date!!! It will be here before you know it!! I'm still waiting for ins approval.

Navyma, you'll get it before you know it! Btw, I like your profile name! I was a Navy Mom, but my oldest is now out and in college. I'm now a Air force Momma to two active duty sons! Proud of my boys and all of what they do, as well as ALL the Armed Forces! Next time they see me, they won't recognize me! One deploys a few days after my surgery, and the other is deploying later in the year. I sure do MISS my fellas!

The Vitamins I use are"Optisource" chewable (post bariatric surgery formula) take 4 times a day. One pill!! Has everything you need!! Sold at CVS or online.. Highly recommend for post-op!! Also "Premier" brand Protein shakes.(chocolate). 30gm of protein and 2gm of carbs!! Best out there for the amt of protein and carbs.. Sold at both Sam's and costco.< /p>

Navyma' date=' you'll get it before you know it! Btw, I like your profile name! I was a Navy Mom, but my oldest is now out and in college. I'm now a Air force Momma to two active duty sons! Proud of my boys and all of what they do, as well as ALL the Armed Forces! Next time they see me, they won't recognize me! One deploys a few days after my surgery, and the other is deploying later in the year. I sure do MISS my fellas![/quote']

Awww and I thought it was hard just having my oldest gone... It's really hard not being able to talk to him or know where he's at.. Proud of of kids & so grateful for their service. I'm a Navy veteran too.. Have you had your surgery yet? My dr is submitting my letter to the ins co this week!! Finally!! Yay!!!!!! I think I'll be sleeved in May. Very excited!!

Navyma' date=' you'll get it before you know it! Btw, I like your profile name! I was a Navy Mom, but my oldest is now out and in college. I'm now a Air force Momma to two active duty sons! Proud of my boys and all of what they do, as well as ALL the Armed Forces! Next time they see me, they won't recognize me! One deploys a few days after my surgery, and the other is deploying later in the year. I sure do MISS my fellas![/quote']

Oh duh I see your date is in April! You go first & tell me all about it!! Lol

I sure will! Do you have a FB? We can keep in touch that way as well!

I'm a stone throw from nwi had mine at Rush in Chicago on labor day down 110 lbs so far good luck to you guys :)

I sure will! Do you have a FB? We can keep in touch that way as well!

Sent you a pm. :)

I'm a stone throw from nwi had mine at Rush in Chicago on labor day down 110 lbs so far good luck to you guys :)

That's friggin amazing!! How are you feeling now?