Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I forgot to mention -- I'm looking forward to making Crab Quiche next week. Someone posted the recipe here and it sounds good! I try to make something yummy each week to have throughout the week... this week it was meatloaf...

I made a crab quiche this week and it was pretty good...but it'll make your whole house stink!

I am one year out and am struggling to get my Protein in. I'm excited to try some of these ideas and to get connected with myfitnesspal.

My typical day:

Tea and Protein shake

Breakfast: Chobani yogurt with fruit (the carbs are high 21/22) the highest carbs per day or a HealthSmart peach or strawberry yogurt

Lunch: chicken or shrimp with cauliflower

Snack: almonds/string cheese/beef stick

Dinner: Atkins low carb meal

Protein Shake

i put unflavored Protein powder in some things to make sure i hit 80g-100g of Protein daily.

Breakfast I usually have eggs with cheese and some type of meat--like a bacon slice or sausage

If not I make an iced mocha coffee drink with Protein Powder. I always aim for 25-30g protein at Breakfast

morning snack is usually string cheese--1 sometimes 2 depends on what i had for breakfast--aim for 5g of protein

lunch I will have either chicken or fish with veggies 25-40g depending on what it is--if im in a rush I always have ProtiDiet Soups on hand' date=' they taste pretty decent and can get a quick 15g in.

Afternoon snack is either cottage cheese with berries or pineapple or apple puree--or a greek yogurt.

8-15g of protein

I always have a 4:30 protein shake--15-25g of protein depending on what brand and how much whey base it is. (on my way to college from work)

at 5:30 I'll have hummus and celery as a snack if Im still in class,

dinner sadly i either skip it because im too tired after class and have met protein for the day, but I always always have on hand shredded chicken (i crock pot it on sunday and shred it down for the week emergency use) if im prepping something--I really go in and all out and recipe search and prep for something that aims for 20-30g of protein. Sometimes they are awesome casseroles or fish with shrimp and broc.

Now that my husband is sleeve i pay more attention because I know he isnt as detail oriented and i dont want him to get sick before i could go all day and not eat--i still can but i choose not too, i have a very strict timed schedule as to Water start and stop times and meal consumption--goes off on work computer and on cell phone. sometimes i can stick sometimes im caught up and just cant...im no angel

I make lots of things every chance i have a few spare moments, I'm not much of a go out hang out person on saturdays--i have gotten into habit of doing crustless quiche minis, mini meat loafs, protein brownies, protein icecream. I separate everything into muffin tins and perfect serving sizes so during the week im all grab and go ready.

Yes i do eat crunchy cheese doodles and sometimes a nutty bar...

any questions hahahah--this seems nuts as i reflect but it really is easy when everything is on hand, the weekends that im running errands things are harder--ive had to eat those purdue ready made grilled chickens while i am actually doing my food shopping to get protein and nutrients in.

and unlike other sleevers I love variety--i can eat so little that flavors make it worth while.[/quote']

Looks great . What are some of your recipes? Protein ice cream, protein brownies ?

Looks great . What are some of your recipes? Protein ice cream' date=' Protein brownies ?[/quote']

I was thinking the same thing.

I was thinking the same thing.

I will share tomorrow when I'm at my real computer. But I like the blog by eggface--she has great recipes.

Egg face is awesome! So is bariatric foodie.