Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hi ! My name is Pamela B. and I THINK I'm having a JULY surgery

Very cool Kimmy1813. My brother & his family live in Wister, Ok.

I'm in Oregon.

Im in Oregon too, are there many of us?

Hi everyone! I am also hoping for a July date. However, I will not know until after my July 1 appointment which is the 4th and last required appointment. Due to my work schedule, we are planning to get all of my tests completed in late June and then submit and wait on insurance. We have discussed trying to do my surgery by July 19. I am from Mississippi.

Hello everyone!

I'm hoping to have surgery in July too! I'm only required to lose 10% of my weight. I'm a little nervous about this but I don't think I should have a problem. Based on my weight I should ink have to lose 23lbs. I have to meet with my NUT, phycologist June 6th and I'm also meeting with my surgeon in that day too. Then ill have 1 more meeting to have my scope test done! She said if I do my part by losing my 10% that she doesn't see why I can't have my surgery the first part of July! I'm so excited but scared too. I'm a huge worry wart and I start freaking out about the surgery. I know the percentage is small but Im so fearful that ill have a leak or horrible acid reflux and lose all my hair haha. More than anything my excitement out weight my fear. I look forward to talking with you!! Ill put my stats below.

SW: 229

10% loss: 206 ( have yet to do this)

Goal weight: 125

I am hoping for end of July to co-ordinate with booked holidays. I am self pay so not having to do pre-op diet other than the one for surgery. I had to do all the other tests including today I had an endoscopy because of my GERD. I am also hoping to get into a regular exercise schedule before surgery...trying to set new habits and be as healthy as possible for the surgery.

Hello to all of my fellow July sleever hopefuls! It's great to see such an awesome response. What are some of the pre-op diets prescribed? I have to do the 2 Protein Shakes with 1 meal if 3 ozs lean Protein, 1/2 cup fruit, & 1 cup green veggies for 2 weeks prior. Thankful it's not liquid only until post op.

Hi, everyone. I am from Iowa. I will be getting sleeved in July! My last supervised visit is May 16. Then all the paperwork can go to the ins. I've been released by my pcp, dietician, and the psych. I've lost 20 lbs. on the supervised diet. I'm 5'2". Starting weight was 252. I will have two weeks of liquid diet before surgery. I would love to keep in touch with other July sleevers! What a great plan. Good luck everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using VST

This is the diet I was given:

8:00 am Protein Drink (Atkins Advantage)

10:00 am Yougurt (lite)

12:00 pm Protein Drink (Atkins Advantage) + ½ sandwhich (turkey,

chicken, or ham)

2:00 pm Protein Drink (Atkins Advantage)

4:00 pm ½ cup fresh fruit

7:00 pm Frozen entree (Healthy choice, weight watchers, or Lean

Cuisine) + ½ cup salad with lite dressing

48-64 oz of Water per day and exercise.

I've purchased a Nike Fuel Band to keep me on track with exercise.

NEVER LET YESTERDAY USE UP TO MUCH OF TODAY! BE BLESSED

My surgery was officially scheduled today - July 5!! Wahoo!! Pre-op stuff is on June 20. Endoscopy is in a week. I'm so glad to have it all firmed up. I'm 8 lbs under my surgeon's requirement too, so I'm doing good.

My preop diet:

7 days prior begin Protein shake for Breakfast and lunch and small dinner of Protein and veggies (under 400 cal)

2 days prior begin Clear liquids only and bowel prep gunk

That's it. I'm glad I don't have to do 2 weeks.

My surgery was officially scheduled today - July 5!! Wahoo!! Pre-op stuff is on June 20. Endoscopy is in a week. I'm so glad to have it all firmed up. I'm 8 lbs under my surgeon's requirement too' date=' so I'm doing good.

My preop diet:

7 days prior begin Protein shake for Breakfast and lunch and small dinner of Protein and veggies (under 400 cal)

2 days prior begin Clear Liquids only and bowel prep gunk

That's it. I'm glad I don't have to do 2 weeks.[/quote']

Awesome! Congratulations!

Hello sleeves. My official surgery date is July 3rd. I'm so excited! My pre surgery meeting is June 10th. I only have to do my liquid diet 1 week prior to my surgery. Everything is going according to plan (thank God). I have already started window shopping for my new wardrobe! Lol

That's awesome, Christine and Phoenix!! My stuff won't even be submitted to insurance until after my July 2nd appt, so hopefully the approval process will be quick so that I still get a July date.

That's awesome' date=' Christine and Phoenix!! My stuff won't even be submitted to insurance until after my July 2nd appt, so hopefully the approval process will be quick so that I still get a July date.[/quote']

Good luck hopes it all goes well

Hi everyone! ! I'm Alene from California and my surgery is scheduled for July 8 yipeee!! My pre op diet consist of clear fluids like broth, tea, popsicles, one week before my surgery. I'm so excited for all of us!!!