Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

It works body wraps.

They don't replace a tummy tuck' date=' you will lose inches but it's only temporary.[/quote']

Why use it then if it is only temporary? Unless you have a hot date in 3 days I suppose...

Why use it then if it is only temporary? Unless you have a hot date in 3 days I suppose...

The website claims the results are not temporary:

The results you see from the Ultimate Body Applicator are not temporary, as you may have experienced or heard about with many body wraps that simply cause Water loss. The Ultimate Body Applicator helps tighten, tone, and firm in a manner that produces lasting results—without Water loss.

As is true with any weight loss or body slimming, you can reverse the results you see from the Ultimate Body Applicator with poor eating habits and lack of exercise. This is why we say, depending on your eating habits and level of daily activity, you can expect your results to last approximately anywhere from 2 - 6 months.

Using Defining Gel daily can help you make sure that you improve and maintain your results from the Ultimate Body Applicators. Continued use of the Ultimate Body Applicators will also help you achieve continued results and maintain results you may be reversing with eating and lifestyle habits.

The website claims the results are not temporary:

The results you see from the Ultimate Body Applicator are not temporary' date=' as you may have experienced or heard about with many body wraps that simply cause Water loss. The Ultimate Body Applicator helps tighten, tone, and firm in a manner that produces lasting results—without Water loss.

As is true with any weight loss or body slimming, you can reverse the results you see from the Ultimate Body Applicator with poor eating habits and lack of exercise. This is why we say, depending on your eating habits and level of daily activity, you can expect your results to last approximately anywhere from 2 - 6 months.

Using Defining Gel daily can help you make sure that you improve and maintain your results from the Ultimate Body Applicators. Continued use of the Ultimate Body Applicators will also help you achieve continued results and maintain results you may be reversing with eating and lifestyle habits.[/quote']

It says 2-6 months, which is still temporary. I've personally never used them but I do know people that have and their results never lasted anywhere near two months unless they continually used the wraps. I wouldn't consider something temporary if it only works when you continue to buy and use the product for the result to remain the same.

permanent not temporary lol *

So then it's permanently temporary. Kind of like when you older kids move back into your house. :huh:

So then it's permanently temporary. Kind of like when you older kids move back into your house. :huh:

Good analogy! I've been thinking about the whole permanent versus temporary view points and think it does not really matter anyways. If a person likes the results of these wraps, they will go through the process of repeating the wrap every 2-4 months. Not a big deal. After all, losing weight is a " temporary" thing also despite us telling ourselves it is permanent. If we do not reevaluate our status on a daily, weekly or monthly interval, we will gain weight and our " permanent" solution to weight loss quickly becomes " temporary." I think there are very few permanent things in our world, but can be certain of two: death and taxes!

I am hoping that while losing weight rapidly I can use these and prevent having loose skin or at least minimize the loose skin. They are to tighten and tone and rid your body of toxins.

So, this is not me trying to be confrontational but this "toxins" nonsense makes me cringe and it gets repeated so often that people just accept that it's a real thing. No one is walking around with a buildup of toxins in their body unless they are experiencing multisystem organ failure. You just don't have magical toxins floating around your body waiting to be snatched up by wraps, diet pills, magical drinks and the list goes on and on. Nearly all medical people who are not getting paid to promote a topic laugh at those types of claims. It's just the latest thing to separate you from your money.

There are only a few exceptions to this, such as lead and other trace minerals that can build up to a toxic level despite normal kidney and liver function, but if you have that going on, you have got WAY bigger problems than will ever be solved with some kind of wrap promising to help you avoid a Tummy Tuck even though you lost 200+ pounds or whatever, you know what I'm saying? People who say they use these and do not having sagging skin after radical weight loss probably would not have had sagging skin anyway. The only two factors that matter in terms of skin sagging is genetics (meaning you are either pre-disposed to have good skin snap-back anyway) AND/OR muscle mass. Even muscle mass wont matter that much if you lose more than about 100 pounds or so.

Has anyone tried using these before or during their weightloss?? I am still about a month or so away from having surgery and I've been thinking about selling these and using them myself during my weight loss to prevent saggy skin.

I went to a party and had it done on my arms and inner thighs and I lost an 1inch on each arm and 1/2 inch on each thigh. But it's all pretty temporary it's like a detox you have to drink lots of Water and eat very light and do a brisk walk or exercise before you come. Bought a few to support my girlfriend and that was it.

Here's the paper that they gave me with tips for before you come to the party. Not endorsing but keeping you informed.

Ultimate Body Wrap Tips:

1) Before you wrap: Try to get some exercise. (It doesn’t have to be much, just a walk will do. This helps to get your blood moving and it stimulates your lymphatic system. ) AND HYDRATE!!! HYDRATE!!! HYDRATE!!! (Your body cannot move those toxins on out if you don’t pee!) Make sure to drink extra Water prior to wrapping and after wrapping to ensure you are not dehydrated and just replenishing those fluids needed in your system.

2) When you wrap: Your skin needs to be clean and lotion free (shower or clean with alcohol). MEASURE in 3 places. 2” above your belly button, your belly button and 2” below your belly button. Use a sharpie to mark the exact location you are measuring so you know you measure the same place each time (try to measure on your side so the marks don’t come off while you wrap). Take a picture so you can compare later. Apply your wrap with the lotion side on your skin and smooth it out. Cover with cling wrap to hold it in place and protect your clothing. If you are doing curvy areas (i.e. waist or butt) rotate the cling wrap roll 180 degrees as you go around the “bends” to allow you to pull it tighter. Then smooth all the air out so you have maximum contact with your skin. Although the cling wrap does fine by itself, try to wear clothes that help hold it in place (Yoga type works great).

3) While you are wrapped: HYDRATE! HYDRATE! HYDRATE! Do not work out. Don’t sweat. Sweat will inhibit the absorption of the good stuff. Wait at least 45 minutes before you unwrap. You can wear it up to 8 hours.

4) After you unwrap: Rub all the extra lotion in. MEASURE on the same spots as above. Continue to hydrate. Measure again in 24 hours. Hydrate. Measure again in another 24 hours. It takes up to 72 hours before you see the full results. Email total results to Dianna at WrapQueen@ymail.com. If you are happy with your results please write on my page at https://www.facebook.com/Wrap2Shrink, if you are not PLEASE CALL ME!

Every single BODY is different. Many people that follow these directions lose 1-3 inches in 72 hours. Sometimes people don’t see immediate results. Some people see an increase during their wrap period. DO NOT BE ALARMED OR DISAPPOINTED! This effect is called “toxic bloat” and is caused by your body’s reaction to the increase in “floating” toxins. Often it is these people that end up with the best results at the end of their 72 hours. Some people require more than 1 wrap before they see visible results. If you happen to fall into this category be sure to check with me so we can talk about the reasons people don’t lose inches sometimes.

Keep in mind that if you eat junk you will replace all the stuff you just took out and your results won’t last as long. If you make good food choices (try to eat fresh organic food without preservatives) and you exercise your results will last much, much longer. If you are dehydrated, you will not be flushing out your system. The water you will be consuming will in fact store in your system to rehydrate itself. You must drink extra water to flush the toxins out. If you are not using the restroom at least once every 2-3 hours, you are not drinking enough water. Your urine should be very clear. The more color, the more dehydrated your body is.

This is not a substitute for making healthy choices. If you have health issues PLEASE take the ingredient list to your Dr. for review BEFORE you use this or ANY product.

I agree with Grace.

I think this is up there with that ear candling. Anything like this is controversial. I respect everyones choices but I'm a huge skeptic.

But I hope you all prove me wrong! :);)

Hi I just wanted to say personally I use the wraps and had the sleeve. And even though I contribute my weight loss to the surgery, I contribute the skin tightening to the wraps. I was 260lbs and am currently at 170lbs. As we know our skin starts to sag, and the wraps tighten and firm amazingly. I had 3 c-sections and a hysterectomy which left me with the dreaded "shelf". But using the wraps has limited the skin I would have normally had. I have used them on my "back fat" with amazing results, my inner thighs (I haven't seen as much results here, but still anything is better than nothing:) people use them on their arms, double chin, hips, butt..... Pretty well anywhere on the body.

I did become a distributor after seeing the results, not for the reason of making money, but to share it with people that have had weight issues like I have. If anyone has the chance to use them then I would in a heart beat.

Again I'm not posting to sell my product and would not benefit from any sales to distributors in your area. I am just another person who found a product that works for me!!:)

I would also like to mention that it does depend on the person, I have had people who lost 7.5" from a wrap and others with minimal " loss. There are so many factors involved. If you are going to go out and eat at McDonald's regularly, no your results won't last, if you eat a regular balanced diet then the results will be longer. I have personally had my stretch marks fade which is something that I always was so self conscious about, so it was well worth it for me. I have had the tightning of my stomach which has lasted for me, and even though i have used a number of wraps it is so i can tighten as i lose weight.

. The wrap ingredients are really a bunch of products we already know that work (green tea, seaweed...ect) but the company was smart and put them all together to have a combined effect.

I noticed a post about toxins: as we come into contact with toxins on a daily and regular basis, our body's protect our internal organs from damages by storing them in our fat cells. It's our defense mechanism so that out livers, kidneys...ect are not overloaded. So when people are posting about the wraps, the ingredients in them allow our body to release the toxins from the cells around the wrapped area, and then we expel them from our body. That's why it is suggested to drink Water..... To flush the toxins out rather than re-absorb them. It is also suggested that only one wrap is used on your body at a time, so there is not a toxin over load back into your system.

Again I am not selling my products nor benefiting financially from any distributor in your area. I personally believe and use the product:)

I decided I would share my before and after picture. I've lost a total of 5.5 inches and because my body is so big it might not be that noticeable to some people but I can tell a difference.

post-47867-13813663898283_thumb.png

[ATTACH]10421[/ATTACH]

I decided I would share my before and after picture. I've lost a total of 5.5 inches and because my body is so big it might not be that noticeable to some people but I can tell a difference.

Damn looking good! I'm gonna have to try where did u get it exactly - I'd want the same if I try it

Sent from my iPhone using VST