Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

It works body wraps.

I'm still learning so I don't know all the answers but I will find out. I actually asked my upline how this works and she told me but its a big technical word that I can't remember lol.

Edited by Alex Brecher
URL Removed. Not allowed according to TOS.

The ingredients of the Ultimate Body Applicator:

post-20464-13813663653561_thumb.png

The claim that the results are not temporary:

How long do the results last from the Ultimate Body Applicator?

The results you see from the Ultimate Body Applicator are not temporary, as you may have experienced or heard about with many body wraps that simply cause Water loss. The Ultimate Body Applicator helps tighten, tone, and firm in a manner that produces lasting results—without Water loss.

As is true with any weight loss or body slimming, you can reverse the results you see from the Ultimate Body Applicator with poor eating habits and lack of exercise. This is why we say, depending on your eating habits and level of daily activity, you can expect your results to last approximately anywhere from 2 - 6 months.

Using Defining Gel daily can help you make sure that you improve and maintain your results from the Ultimate Body Applicators. Continued use of the Ultimate Body Applicators will also help you achieve continued results and maintain results you may be reversing with eating and lifestyle habits.

This product is not recommended for pregnant or nursing women or children. If you have a medical condition, health concern, or are taking prescription medication, consult with your health care professional before using this product.

Amazon reviews:

http://www.amazon.co...howViewpoints=1

From myself:

Topical fat reducers are common, some bodybuilders like Lipoderm Ultra. Supposedly there are agents that move the ingredients through your skin and into your system.

hydrocotyl: a diuretic http://botanical.com...h/hydcol46.html diuretics and sleevers who are trying to get water in may be a problem.

horse chestnut, blood thinner may conflict with meds

Horse chestnut contains a substance that thins the blood. It also makes it harder for Fluid to leak out of veins and capillaries and weakly promotes Fluid loss through the urine to help prevent water retention (edema).

http://www.nlm.nih.g...tural/1055.html

This one's main claim is that it removes toxins, the water removal can be achieved through saran wrap which I won't use because when I wrap myself in it my wife says,"Leftovers again?" Old joke, sorry.

The ingredients of the Ultimate Body Applicator:

The claim that the results are not temporary:

How long do the results last from the Ultimate Body Applicator?

The results you see from the Ultimate Body Applicator are not temporary' date=' as you may have experienced or heard about with many body wraps that simply cause Water loss. The Ultimate Body Applicator helps tighten, tone, and firm in a manner that produces lasting results—without Water loss.

As is true with any weight loss or body slimming, you can reverse the results you see from the Ultimate Body Applicator with poor eating habits and lack of exercise. This is why we say, depending on your eating habits and level of daily activity, you can expect your results to last approximately anywhere from 2 - 6 months.

Using Defining Gel daily can help you make sure that you improve and maintain your results from the Ultimate Body Applicators. Continued use of the Ultimate Body Applicators will also help you achieve continued results and maintain results you may be reversing with eating and lifestyle habits.

This product is not recommended for pregnant or nursing women or children. If you have a medical condition, health concern, or are taking prescription medication, consult with your health care professional before using this product.

Amazon reviews:

http://www.amazon.co...howViewpoints=1

From myself:

Topical fat reducers are common, some bodybuilders like Lipoderm Ultra. Supposedly there are agents that move the ingredients through your skin and into your system.

hydrocotyl: a diuretic http://botanical.com...h/hydcol46.html diuretics and sleevers who are trying to get water in may be a problem.

horse chestnut, blood thinner may conflict with meds

Horse chestnut contains a substance that thins the blood. It also makes it harder for Fluid to leak out of veins and capillaries and weakly promotes Fluid loss through the urine to help prevent water retention (edema).

http://www.nlm.nih.g...tural/1055.html

This one's main claim is that it removes toxins, the water removal can be achieved through saran wrap which I won't use because when I wrap myself in it my wife says,"Leftovers again?" Old joke, sorry.

:) great info thanks!!! I bet she likes your leftovers tho;)

Sent from my iPhone using VST

Ok.. I've been told I'm the biggest joke around here, but I think the body wraps have one upped me! :P

Like I said, I have yet to hear anything positive about them from someone who wasn't selling them...

SarahRER,

All of that stuff I posted did not mean I thought they wouldn't work as advertised. It's just that wishful thinking me has been sucked into more multi-level marketing product promotions than I am proud to talk about. I know how difficult getting such a business started is, to the tune of thousands. I like to see the science behind things, anecdotal "evidence" doesn't hold much sway with me. More power to you.

I finally did a wrap and I may not have had the best results but I did lose 4.5 inches on my waist in 3 days. And so far it hasn't came back. I understand people being skeptical but I will try anything to prevent having a Tummy Tuck or any other kind of tuck. :)

I finally did a wrap and I may not have had the best results but I did lose 4.5 inches on my waist in 3 days. And so far it hasn't came back. I understand people being skeptical but I will try anything to prevent having a Tummy Tuck or any other kind of tuck. :)

4.5 that's alot!!! Keep us updated

It is a lot for a normal person but someone extremely obese it's not as much as you would think. I am very satisfied though and I think these will do wonders for me on my journey. I will post pictures when I'm comfortable doing so. :)

It is a lot for a normal person but someone extremely obese it's not as much as you would think. I am very satisfied though and I think these will do wonders for me on my journey. I will post pictures when I'm comfortable doing so. :)

Pics would be great as u are comfortable!! How far out are u? Did u use 1? How big ate they-- I'm thinking I'd need 6 just for my lower tummy and hips and thighs lol

Let me see if I understand the claims correctly. You could effectively use these instead of a Tummy Tuck? I would not mind ridding myself of 4.5 inches around the waist.

I am still pre-op I'm hoping to have surgery in April. This is what they look like and examples of wear you can put them.

post-47867-1381366379254_thumb.png

[ATTACH]10290[/ATTACH]

I am hoping that while losing weight rapidly I can use these and prevent having loose skin or at least minimize the loose skin. They are to tighten and tone and rid your body of toxins.

Let me see if I understand the claims correctly. You could effectively use these instead of a Tummy Tuck? I would not mind ridding myself of 4.5 inches around the waist.

They don't replace a tummy tuck, you will lose inches but it's only temporary.