Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I am now 286!

I was 307 dos - 317 prediet but 319 when I got out of hospital had lots of fluids took the whole 1st week to lose just that---

So I'm down 21 from dos but done beginning its 31.

I'm still doing lowwwwww cal - under 200 a day-- my Water intake and Protein intake are veryyyy low- no complications I think I'm just scared!

Only thing I've had to eat besides the liquid stuff is yogurt and black Beans w laughing cow cheese

What are u all doing?????

Sent from my iPhone using VST

starting weight 389

Pre diet weight 375

Day of surgery 367

Now 344

Im pushing myself harder cuz i really dont see a difference in 389 me and 344 me.. so its kinda discouraging

starting weight 389

Pre diet weight 375

Day of surgery 367

Now 344

Im pushing myself harder cuz i really dont see a difference in 389 me and 344 me.. so its kinda discouraging

It's always hard to see a diff in us take pics and have someone u trust see... Your doing amazing!

Ugh I am sick!!! Sucks so bad I got a sore throat and everything. I haven't been sick since early last year.

Ugh I am sick!!! Sucks so bad I got a sore throat and everything. I haven't been sick since early last year.

Awww that sucks so sorry to hear that! :( hope u feel better real soon--- can u do chewable Vitamin C? Drink lots of fluids!

Awww that sucks so sorry to hear that! :( hope u feel better real soon--- can u do chewable Vitamin C? Drink lots of fluids!

Thanks!!! You just reminded me that my Vitamin c I think was low and I have a prescription to pick up!!!!

Thanks!!! You just reminded me that my Vitamin C I think was low and I have a prescription to pick up!!!!

Hope your feeling better!

I haven't budged on the scale in 1 week!! I am still at 260. How about everyone else?

Today I am officially down 60 lbs from my heighest weight 2 years ago. And 22 lbs since surgery day. My husband and I both have some kind of stomach bug today. Feeling very yucky. Diarrea and cramping. On top of all this, my car recieved damage from golf ball size hail last night. Windows busted, dents everywhere, tail lights busted. Ugh!

I haven't budged on the scale in 1 week!! I am still at 260. How about everyone else?

Aww I'm sure it will move soon! Drink Water and watch sodium...

Today I am officially down 60 lbs from my heighest weight 2 years ago. And 22 lbs since surgery day. My husband and I both have some kind of stomach bug today. Feeling very yucky. Diarrea and cramping. On top of all this' date=' my car recieved damage from golf ball size hail last night. Windows busted, dents everywhere, tail lights busted. Ugh![/quote']

Wow! 60 that's amazing!!' And 22 is great!! Hope u all feel better soon - it sucks about your car hope all is well!

What are are u all eating? How many cals/carbs?

What are u all doing fir exercise or no? What kind?

I'm doing ok- reallllly struggling w Water intake- I'm trying to walk around the block but not too consistently --- I'm still having a prob getting all my Protein in-- shakes are grossing me out lol so I've added yogurt and cottage cheese, Beans, and Tomato Soup. Other than that that's about it

I'm at 284.2 dos I was at 307 highest was 317-- so guess I'm doing ok

What are are u all eating? How many cals/carbs?

What are u all doing fir exercise or no? What kind?

I'm doing ok- reallllly struggling w Water intake- I'm trying to walk around the block but not too consistently --- I'm still having a prob getting all my Protein in-- shakes are grossing me out lol so I've added yogurt and cottage cheese' date=' Beans, and Tomato Soup. Other than that that's about it

I'm at 284.2 dos I was at 307 highest was 317-- so guess I'm doing ok

Sent from my iPhone using VST[/quote']

Hi I also had surgery on the 25th in SD and I live in WY. I feel wonderful. Down 26 lbs since DOS. Tonight I did have some cottage cheese and tuna. I have a hard time getting protien in. Went to Walmart today got lean body drinks with 25 grams each. I drink those and shakes all day and let myself have something at night. Love Tomato Soup too. I try to walk 30 min a day at least.

Hi I also had surgery on the 25th in SD and I live in WY. I feel wonderful. Down 26 lbs since DOS. Tonight I did have some cottage cheese and tuna. I have a hard time getting protien in. Went to Walmart today got lean body drinks with 25 grams each. I drink those and shakes all day and let myself have something at night. Love Tomato Soup too. I try to walk 30 min a day at least.

Hi!!! Welcome to the 25th!! :)

I am doing ok- had ricotta bake last night kinda made me sickies -- but had lil Samon patties today and a tsp of almond butter

I realllllly struggle to get in Protein after a month of doing them before and after I haven't had any in over a week

The glucerna hunger smart shakes in homage vanilla were good as was the Isopure premade

I'm trying to walk around the block once or twice most days

How is everyone doing?

I thought I had a clot- went to er yesterday - they did a sonogram and said they didn't see anything-

I'm kinda up/down this week but doing ok!