Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Getting ready to leave the hospital. I'm looking forward to getting some uninterrupted sleep! :)

Good luck youvyiuNbb

Sent from my iPhone using VST

3 days post op I made it!!! Lol (knocking on wood) day 1 was ruff I remember everything up until surgery pre op after that I was gone!! I woke up in recovery they wanted me to cough no problem. I can here my husband and mother in law just don't remember seeing them. That's how my day 1 felt like I had my surgery out by 12:30 walking by 5pm boy does that help. Day 2 pressure pain on abdominal area super bad gas pains horrified left side of shoulder just kept walking as much as I could. 10am cathedeter removed peed solo by 12:30 again I just kept waking Ice chips wasn't feeling them but I had no problems with them just didn't have a taste for anything!! (Food commercial were making me sick) I felt better sleeping on the chair more than anything too. 3rd day I am up already I have very little pain on my stomach just sore I am sitting up now and dr said I will get liquids today. Husband is passed out they brought in a bed for him as well I had a hernia and my gallbladder removed.

I get to leave hospital today too

I feel weird tho--! Gassy infidel and tried warm and coos-- really out if it still hav oxygen and iv in still-- 5 stitches? Outcall? I keep thinking didb they take it ?? Iol

I get to leave hospital today too

I feel weird tho--! Gassy infidel and tried warm and coos-- really out if it still hav oxygen and iv in still-- 5 stitches? Outcall? I keep thinking didb they take it ?? Iol

I am ready to go still sore they removed my pumps today. I got to try liquids that go down great just takes a long time to finish. I got 5 incisions they said that looks great. I am just sore that's all I had to get a depository today so didn't like but it should help me with has and my bowel movements

I'm home. First two days were the worst. I feel much better today. Stomach is making funny gurgling noises I think I'm gonna go fix my hair and put on some makeup

I'm home. First two days were the worst. I feel much better today. Stomach is making funny gurgling noises I think I'm gonna go fix my hair and put on some makeup

Hey glad ur finally at home too! What about bowel movements have u had any? I had a few yesterday on the 3rd day but nothing today but straight gas!!!!!!!! Ahh sore as well

Hi!! I'm at home doing better- veryyyy tired hadbto sleep on recliner but working on drinking more

Hi!! I'm at home doing better- veryyyy tired hadbto sleep on recliner but working on drinking more

I know I find it better on my recliner too!! I am doing 3 meals just not very much of it but I am getting enough each time.

Is their a reason why your not getting enough in?

Hi- so noticed it just takes me a long time to get anything down. I need to focus on the meal plan--- has anyone list weight yet I have actually gained 10 or so from all the gasses!! This is my 1st full day home-/ what is everyone's schedule?

Mine is 3 'meals' and a snack--4 oz Protein w crystal lite etc--- and snack is Popsicles or broth ........

Hi- so noticed it just takes me a long time to get anything down. I need to focus on the meal plan--- has anyone list weight yet I have actually gained 10 or so from all the gasses!! This is my 1st full day home-/ what is everyone's schedule?

Mine is 3 'meals' and a snack--4 oz Protein w crystal lite etc--- and snack is Popsicles or broth ........

I haven't weighed my self yet we are still extremely swollen and bloated. I been having my 3 meals which all consist of broth, pudding,or Jello , applesauce an apple juice. I don't even get near a 3rd of that in but with all my sips I feel content. Oh and sugar free Popsicle at least one :)

Good luck

Hey glad ur finally at home too! What about bowel movements have u had any? I had a few yesterday on the 3rd day but nothing today but straight gas!!!!!!!! Ahh sore as well

Small one yesterday and today.

I've had BM's but not 'regular' it's been more loose ..., just a bit here and there--/ I don't know if that's normal tho

I've had BM's but not 'regular' it's been more loose ...' date=' just a bit here and there--/ I don't know if that's normal tho

Sent from my iPhone using VST[/quote']

That's the type I have had as well in the hospital. Thinking about adding some Fiber powder to my drinks?!?

Is anyone back their original weight?? I know i shouldn't have weight yet but I did

And

Kinda worried I'm still over my starting weight by over 5 lbs---

And it's been 4 days---

And I'm not eating all my Protein yet-- it's wired it's like I don't realize part of my stomach is gone but at the same time I'm not really hungry and I'm scared to move stages yet