Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Texarkana Bandsters

Well, Glo. You need to post more often. I miss you. And how am I supposed to keep up with "our support group groupie"? I got the biggest kick out of him the other nite. lol He was just too funny. Saw Lou at the dr.s office. She and her daughter. We had a support group meeting in the office waiting room. There were several people there asking questions and we just had ourselves a "seminar of sorts". lol.

I think I might just be rushing my fill some. It usually take about two weeks for restriction to hit. I just had lunch and I'm feeling tight now. Strange, huh? Oh well, I hope it works. I need to lose some more weight. Spring is here and baseball season is upon us. Gotta shed some more. I got Leslie Sansone's "Walk at home" dvd a couple of weeks ago. Since I don't have a job now, I can start using it more. There was a set of bands in there that are really cool. Made my arms sore the first couple of times I used them. Plus, I have other things going on that will help tone and get some of my flab in shape. I think it's about time to get started, so, talk to everyone later!

lisa

hey lisa be very very quiet i think i am losing at a pretty good rate right now for the first time ever!!!! i am super tight can't eat in the a m and can't eat much a nite but mid day i able to eat a small amount perfect restriction for a snacker like me.

glo i agree lou looks great!!!! lisa i haven't run into you a wallie world lately, maybe i have and just didn't know your new skinny self.

i didn't think i could feel much difference in the restriction after the last fill for about 3-4 days and wham there is was so maybe that will happen for you lisa

is this monday nite support meeting here in mp???

thanks sugarbear, this can be so confusing, i even wonder if i am not eating enough sometimes. I finally made it thru a morning not getting on the scale. !!!!! i am going to stay off of that thing and watch my clothes get smaller instead. I have been stuck tooooooo long and getting discouraged. Thanks for ya'lls support and listening to me whine. I want to hear that ya'll are losing and how you are doing it. I really want to know what ya'll are eating daily. Please tell...thanks

Hey Susan! Glad to see you post too! Yes the meeting is Monday nite. I hope I can make it. I'm gonna try. Since I quit my day job, (lol) I'm back in my routine of going to Wally World, so I'll probably see you now. I promise I'm not so skinny that you won't know me. Still have that big ole lard butt. :thumbup: It's not hard to miss. Man, look at your ticker. It's moving pretty well now. Way to go!

Teresa....... girl. Start keeping a food diary. You may be stuck cause you aren't getting enough calories and your body is in starvation mode. You have to manage to get at least 800 per day. NO LESS! 1,000 to 1,200 is the best range for me. And try not to eat the same thing everyday, so you can trick your body into thinkin different. Different caloric intake. You know, you're a nurse and I didn't have to say that, but it was just a reminder. We all need reminding sometimes.

Glo..... I'm with you on the bikini thing. That is just gross to think about ME in a bikini. I think I have been having that same talk with God. lol I gotta get moving again. With summer coming on, maybe it will be easier. lol

Hey everyone else!!!! How are yall? Sugarbear, lo2us, Hogwild, plain and ALL the people that don't post anymore. Where are you and how are you?

Yall have a good day. Remember, stay away from that chocolate bunny! He's bad news! Hide in your box! lol

lisa

i forgot about maggies dog class monday nite so i guess i wont make the meeting we only have 2 more classes and she still isnt as smart as i need her to be so i guess we need more schooling lol

Woohoo Spring Break! I have a fitness assessment tomorrow at the gym and I've even managed to lose a wopping 2lbs with missing the gym for two weeks straight after this comfortable fill. I'm having a yard sale to sale ALL my old clothes. It's kindda hard to part with them, but I've gone down right at 5 sizes! :( One more size and I'm the smallest I've been since 19.

hey mp peeps i just ck noscales and it says the support meeting is cancelled for tommorrow

I wonder why? I guess they don't love us anymore.....:mad2:

I really needed to talk to one of them tonite, too.

Guess I'll have to call.

Way to go Shannon!!!!!!! Have that sale and get rid of all those old clothes!

Remember, that chocolate bunny is still lurking..... And he has laid chocolate eggs. OH NO!!! It's worse than Thanksgiving and Christmas!

Yall be very, very qwite, I'm hunting wrabbits! Stay in the box today. I'm trying, but my band is not co-operating since last monday.

Have a good day, everyone!

lisa

:biggrin:

HI , MI NAME IS SANDRA IM 36Y, AND IM GOING FOR SUREGERY THESE TRURSADY , PLASE IF SOMETHY CAN TELL ME HOW YOU FEEL AFTER THE SURGERY AN HOW IMPACT IS FOR YOURE LIFE.:(

Thanks Hippmom for letting us know that the mtg had been cancelled. Of all mtgs ,I had loads of questions to ask. Well, guess I need to call.

Hippmom, I was hoping to see you, how have you been? Where do you take your dog?

Glad to see everyone is losing. Summer is coming and we are going to have to let those coats go. LOL

Lisa, I refuse to let a bunny of any flavor come into my home. But Dennis did bring a rabbit here to cook. :biggrin: I refuse to eat him too. LOL

A boiled egg is going to be my choice.

Gloria

thanks lisa... i am writing my food down again. Hi vastalexandra, good luck, read all the old blogs on there from this site. Keep us posted.

glo

i take maggie to classes that deb's dog house here in mp has. but it is getting hard to make myself go just 2 more classes and we will be through.'

i will try to make the april class cause i want to see all you skinnies!!!!

i am very very tight and have a hard time even eating chocolate so maybe i will lose some ##! also i am back in the yard hoeing mowing and planting like a madwoman. lol!!!!

Hello all....checking in, since I saw Lisa scold some of us that don't regularly post (LOL). Things are great for me so far. I'm down almost 40 lbs, and will get my first fill on March27th. I'm excited. Maybe after my first fill, I'll be a little closer to y'all's weight loss stories. Good luck and, uh.....stay in the box.

Hi Sandra. Glad to have you on board. Good luck with the surgery, Thursday. I felt fine after my surgery. Went shopping, before going home. lol I sure got some strange looks, but I went. lol After the first few days, you will begin to feel a little "blown up". It's very important to walk and keep moving as much as possible. It will keep the gas they use during surgery moving out. Some use a heating pad, some a warm bath, but I think all of will agree, walking probably helps the most. You will be a little sore, but not extremely so. The incision site where the port is placed and that area will be tender for a few weeks, but the others won't be so bad. They are very small sites. You just keep us in mind if you have questions, we will be glad to answer, k?

Well, I got my exercise yesterday. Had two loads of dirt delivered to the house site. My hands are kinda achey this morning. They don't fit a shovel handle very well. lol But, I just kept thinking, this is soooo good for my abs, this is so good for that big ole bee-hind! This is really fun and Tanner is having a blast and before you knew it, I was so tired I couldn't move! lol

Yall take care today. It's supposed to be bad and stormy. Maybe, it will scare that chocolate bunny away! lol Stay in your box!

Oh, and Plain glad to see you post too! I try not to scold very often, but I like to keep up with everyone. Hope you are doing ok!

See yall!

lisa

Oh, one more thing! I finally have decent restriction this morning. I got my fill last monday, so I reckon it's time. I think this one will work for a while too. It's the first one I have had in six months. Yea for my Band!

ljg