ร—
Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

December Bandsters

Does anyone know where you can order the things we need without paying really high shipping costs? I can buy Isopure and extreme smoothies from my dr. but I am getting bored. I checked out a few sites and I was shocked to see how much they add on for shipping.:help:

thank you!:)

LuckyGirl: I sometimes have a Protein shake for Breakfast and if I'm still hungry around 11am I'll have another half of a Protein Shake. It's got to be better than snacking out :)

Your meal at the Steakhouse sounded mouth watering YUM!

But I certainly hear you on the no fun going out anymore. I am so much into my own cooking at the moment and my Hubby is loving it. I can't imagine going out will be anywhere as much fun or anywhere as nice as what I'm cooking.

I've just finished dinner or tea as we aussies call it. I blended/vitamised a can of Jogan Rosh Chunky Soup and added a Large spoon of some TadzikiSauce (Yoghurt,cucumber, lemon garlic) Ohhhhhhhh Myyyyyyyyy GOD what a taste sensation! I wont want to go off these liquids at this rate :girl_hug:

Denise822: Sorry I can't help you with your enquiry. I have not gotten into ordering foods from online, besides, I can just imagine the shipping to Australia hahaa.

:Help: I started my lapband journal in this forum, can anyone tell me how I can link it for others to view? or add it to my signature??

CHEERS to Happy Healthy Eating :girl_hug:

Hi all!

I haven't had any skin problems but I'm in menopause and you get dry from that so I use oil of olay on my face at least once a day sometimes twice - but I've done that since I was 20 and then my sweet hubster got me 6 bottles of lotions and creams from Victorias Secret for Christmas so thats what I use on the rest of me. Since I tend to get dry and itchy in the winter I take a soaky bath with oil about 2x a week. I remember from WW that they said you need 1-2 tsp of oil every day for healthy skin and hair. So whether you cook your scrambled eggs in it or eat it on toast try to eat some type of oil. I think I was born blessed with good skin - I dont have any stretch marks and I've had 3 kids besides gaining 100 lbs over the past 20 years. But I also try to take care of it, like while I was pregnant I used cocoa butter on my belly every day. I'm still rubbing cocoa butter and vit. E on my scars too.

I try very hard to only eat the 1/2 cup of food but there are times I go over. I know 1 cup will last me from meal to meal but the 1/2 cup doesnt, I usually just have a little bit of something - I'm stocked up on ff pudding and coolwhip free - and cheeses - fruit - a half of a banana will usually tide me over. I still get the sweet snack cravings in the evening - I drink a cup of tea with splenda and flavored Creamers. The creamora brand is powdered and has 60 cal. for a TBs I only use a tsp so its less then 20 calories. FF fudgcicles are good and when all else fails I get a spoonful of Peanut Butter and 2 hershy kisses and mix them together - yeah I know you're all thinking why not just eat a reeses cup? Answer - I had the kisses left over from christmas baking.

Last night we went to Red Lobster - so while we waited an HOUR I had a raspberry margita - so good. I'm sure it went right through because I hadn't eaten for a long time so I know my pouch was empty. Then we ordered appitizers - I ate a few calamari, about 3 stuffed mushrooms and 1 oyster - I think that was alittle over a 1/4 cup. Then the salad came and I dipped my cucumbers and ate them and about 2 bites of the salad - for the meal I ate 1/2 lb of crab legs - which isn't really very much, like 4 of the legs and the claw - a couple of the shrimp scampi and I stopped, took the rice home, hubby ate the rest of the shrimp. I nibbled on a biscuit while we were waiting for food. I don't think I over did it - I felt full and I burped a couple times the next hour so I think it was all working its way through the band. Even tho I don't have a fill yet and I know that food is going right through the band and I know after I have a fill I may not have been able to eat like that I left thinking you know I could eat this way the rest of my life. I didn't eat near as much as I would have pre-band and I didn't eat near as much at the other 5 that were with us but I felt good and sated. The only time I was really aware that I wasn't eating like them is at the salad - everyone ate the whole salad and I love salad so for me to put my fork down and push it away was alittle hard, but I knew I wanted crab legs so I made a choice and I'm pretty proud of myself for it.

As for Water - I drink all day, I do wait 1/2 to an hour after a meal but drink right up until I get my food - I think I'll change that when I get my fill, and see how long Water takes to go through. I don't follow it so much after a snack but I try to just take sips if I need to. I drink half a glass in the morning then I have Decaf tea (I think that would count as a fluid) then I fill a glass and sit it on the table and take drinks all day, refilling as needed. If I'm out for the day I fill a small gatorade bottle that fits in my purse, and a large bottle of water and I drink on that while I'm out. I'm not 100% sure on how much we need is it 64 oz? or more? guess I better pull out my sheet and find out. I think I'm doing ok because I haven't been constipated yet. I try to eat a bowl of some type of Fiber Cereal during the day for that area. I have always been a water drinker so I don't really give it alot of thought.

I anxious to get my first fill. I still have 10 days, working on making the right choices until then and not gain any weight.

I was wondering how you first week Dec. bandsters are feeling about fills? I have been eating when hungry and stopping when full. I am losing (w/o working out...:)) So, I feel I can go longer. Anyone else this lucky?

Stephanie,

those crab legs sound so good. I had someone tell me that since we don't eat so much when we do eat - eat what we love. She used to get lobster tales. I love shrimp so i eat it once a week.

It's my daughter's bday weekend so we went out today for lunch after church. We went to Johnny Carino's! Yummo! I had tiny bites of bread - dipped in the oil and garlic. I tore of a small chunk and then kept tearing tiny bites off of that. I used to tear lots of chunks off and eat them all. I then had 1/2 a bowl of a side caesar salad - daughter ate the rest - and then about 1/2 cup of bowtie Pasta. I was stuffed but felt great. AFter that we went to Cold Stone Creamery for dessert. Has anyone tried their light cake batter ice cream - oh dear god - heaven on earth and 70% less fat and 1/3 less calories than the original. I got a tiny serving of that and took a few small bites and had to get a cover so i could take it home - i couldn't fit anymore in my body! But then I burped - like a before the band belch - which i have not done since before surgery. It felt so good! I wonder why i haven't burped like that before now? Anyway, even though I ate out again this weekend I can't believe how little it takes to make me full. Can't wait to be fully restricted so i eat even less!

Roband, I haven't been as lucky... I am still losing but very slowly, I look forward to getting a fill, but if I had restriction and was losing weight like you are I might wait until getting a fill, why mess with a good thing?

I think I definitely need a fill. I am able to eat too much. I'm still working on the stopping when I'm satieted and not full but it's a hard one.

If I were losing and felt like I had restriction I'd wait until I stopped losing before getting a fill. As it is, I am planning on one as soon as I am able (two weeks I think).

The weather here is frightfull, the roads are frozen over and I have been stuck in the house for 3 days now. I am almost willing to brave the roads just to get away from my children... They are driving me nuts!! Also, being so bored makes it hard to not eat. I just want to eat, eat, eat. God I am SO BORED!

Okie- I know what you mean! We're still under pretty heavy snow and ice, though the primary roads are passable. I still don't want to venture out at night, so I sit home and watch TV- which makes me also want to eat. I'm a total bordom eater! To top it off, i am trying to sell my house and have packed 2/3 of my things into the garage so all hobby things are out there. This laptop is my substitute for that. I can usually putz around on here for a couple hours and kill time before bed. It's a battle, though. Right now, for example, I have had breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert yet i am still under 500 calories. All the number does is make me want to eat more! So now I'll obsess over how to get another 200 calories in before bed. (That and another liter of water!) Ahhhh! This is hard to balance.

StephC: Oh Man your meal of seafood sounded mouth watering I so love seafood and can't wait till I can eat food again..(still on liquids)

Okiefamily: How did you link your journal into your signature?

I've created a Journal in this forum, but don't know how to link it yet :confused:

I feel for all of you that are having trouble with the cold. Dare I mention we are having 31c (87.8F) here today *Grin*

CHEERS keep up the good work folks - Happy healthy Eating :)

Gerbera-- I just typed in the web address in my signature and it automatically became clickable, I am not sure how to do it with a journal from this site. I am thinking about takinging it off because it is becoming emabarassing. I have eaten so much the last few days, I am totally ashamed of myself. I feel as if I haven't even had surgery, except for the extra guilt.

I feel so guilty because my dad paid for my surgery and has very high expectations, I think he is expecting bypass like results. I told him I was going to the doctor to buy shakes and he called afterwards to see what the scale said. I had only lost 2.5 pound in a week and a half so I lied and said that they were really busy at the docs office and I didn't want to be a nuisance so I didn't weigh. And that was before I started falling off the wagon so badly. I keep telling myself I will things will improve when I start getting fills but I worry that I will continue to fail then too.

I am glad I have to work tommorrow nite, being home and bored all day is lousy on the diet.

Thanks for letting me vent.

okiefamily: Oh I can feel your frustration in your words. You poor thing.

I think you have an enormous amount of pressure on yourself, from yourself and from your Father who paid for the surgery. It's all silent pressure and of course as soon as you slip off the rails your beating yourself up BIG TIME, hence you end up feeling bad and eating again, calling yourself a failure.

The Band is not a miracle or a magic wand, we still have to work with it for the rest of our lives. YES it's supposed to curb our hunger, but we will ALWAYS as long as we live have to be mindful what we eat and if we excercise ALWAYS. These are the things that will help us with weight loss. Hopefully fills will assist with curbing the appetite some more and you wont have to struggle as much. BUT you will still have to be mindful of what goes in your mouth. You need to stop beating up on yourself, because thats just making you want to eat more, because you feel bad. I suggest you pat yourself on the back for going ahead with the surgery. Pat yourself on the back for the good work you have done and YES you have done so far. SO WHAT you have had a few bad days, don't let these days get a hold of your life and destroy the dream you want so much (to lose this weight) Remind yourself why you did this in the first place. Now get back up your horse. Go do something nice for yourself to feel better (maybe design a good eating plan for tomorrow) and what to do to combat the (bad eating demons) when they come along. I've started keeping a daily food journal, that way I have to be at least honest with myself. GOOD LUCK. Oh and Thanks for replying to how do I set my journal into my signature. PLEASE don't take yours down, we all need to know we are human and make mistakes and this road is sometimes hard. If you take it down because you are embarrassed, how will the rest of us know we are normal if we don't have something to measure against? Perfection is not normal!! (stepping down off my soap box) LMAO. Hang in there Girl, you can get through this difficult phase. Warm Aussie Hugz

Thanks for the kind words and hugs Gerbera! Tomorrow will be easier because I won't be stuck in the house all day.

Tomorrows Menu:

B- shake

L- chicken salad Kit

D- 6 oz sirloin & steamed veggies

S- Protein Drink

S- 1/4 c nuts

S- 1 cheese stick

I think that is around 1000 calories. Also, I am going to buy another food scale tomorrow so I can measure my food. Go swimming if the pool is open.

Thanks again for giving me a soft place to land, I am usually either much more positive or laid back. I have never wanted to dissapoint my daddy and even more so now!! HUGS to you too!

Okiefamily: You Go Girl! Thats the spirit, looks like a decent food plan to me :confused: You welcome to the soft landing. I'm sure theres going to be a day again in the future when I'll need the same :)

Here is my food plan for today

<TABLE class=MsoTableGrid style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse; mso-table-layout-alt: fixed; mso-border-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-yfti-tbllook: 480; mso-padding-alt: 0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-border-insideh: .5pt solid windowtext; mso-border-insidev: .5pt solid windowtext" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=1><TBODY><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 0; mso-yfti-firstrow: yes"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BACKGROUND: lime; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0cm; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; WIDTH: 68.4pt; PADDING-TOP: 0cm; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; mso-border-alt: solid windowtext .5pt" vAlign=top width=91>DATE <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

& TIME<o:p></o:p>

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BACKGROUND: lime; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0cm; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 216pt; PADDING-TOP: 0cm; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; mso-border-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid windowtext .5pt" vAlign=top width=288>FOOD<o:p></o:p>

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BACKGROUND: lime; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0cm; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 117pt; PADDING-TOP: 0cm; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; mso-border-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid windowtext .5pt" vAlign=top width=156>LIQUIDS<o:p></o:p>

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BACKGROUND: lime; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0cm; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 99pt; PADDING-TOP: 0cm; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; mso-border-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid windowtext .5pt" vAlign=top width=132>CALORIES<o:p></o:p>

</TD></TR><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 1"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0cm; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; WIDTH: 68.4pt; PADDING-TOP: 0cm; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid windowtext .5pt" vAlign=top width=91><o:p> </o:p>

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0cm; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 216pt; PADDING-TOP: 0cm; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid windowtext .5pt" vAlign=top width=288><o:p> </o:p>

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0cm; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 117pt; PADDING-TOP: 0cm; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid windowtext .5pt" vAlign=top width=156><o:p> </o:p>

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0cm; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 99pt; PADDING-TOP: 0cm; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid windowtext .5pt" vAlign=top width=132><o:p> </o:p>

</TD></TR><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 2"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0cm; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; WIDTH: 68.4pt; PADDING-TOP: 0cm; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid windowtext .5pt" vAlign=top width=91>15.1.07<o:p></o:p>

<o:p> </o:p>

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0cm; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 216pt; PADDING-TOP: 0cm; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid windowtext .5pt" vAlign=top width=288><o:p> </o:p>

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0cm; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 117pt; PADDING-TOP: 0cm; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid windowtext .5pt" vAlign=top width=156><o:p> </o:p>

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0cm; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 99pt; PADDING-TOP: 0cm; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid windowtext .5pt" vAlign=top width=132><o:p> </o:p>

</TD></TR><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 3"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0cm; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; WIDTH: 68.4pt; PADDING-TOP: 0cm; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid windowtext .5pt" vAlign=top width=91>7.00am<o:p></o:p>

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0cm; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 216pt; PADDING-TOP: 0cm; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid windowtext .5pt" vAlign=top width=288>ยฝ cup Tomato Juice<o:p></o:p>

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0cm; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 117pt; PADDING-TOP: 0cm; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid windowtext .5pt" vAlign=top width=156>1 cup of coffee<o:p></o:p>

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0cm; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 99pt; PADDING-TOP: 0cm; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid windowtext .5pt" vAlign=top width=132><o:p> 80</o:p>

</TD></TR><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 4"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0cm; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; WIDTH: 68.4pt; PADDING-TOP: 0cm; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid windowtext .5pt" vAlign=top width=91>7.45 am<o:p></o:p>

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0cm; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 216pt; PADDING-TOP: 0cm; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid windowtext .5pt" vAlign=top width=288>Optifast Shake<o:p></o:p>

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0cm; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 99pt; PADDING-TOP: 0cm; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid windowtext .5pt" vAlign=top width=132><o:p> 165</o:p>

</TD></TR><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 5"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0cm; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; WIDTH: 68.4pt; PADDING-TOP: 0cm; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid windowtext .5pt" vAlign=top width=91><o:p> </o:p>

</TD></TR><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 6"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0cm; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; WIDTH: 68.4pt; PADDING-TOP: 0cm; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid windowtext .5pt" vAlign=top width=91>11am<o:p></o:p>

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0cm; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 216pt; PADDING-TOP: 0cm; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid windowtext .5pt" vAlign=top width=288>ยฝ Optifast blended with half a bananna<o:p></o:p>

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0cm; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 117pt; PADDING-TOP: 0cm; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid windowtext .5pt" vAlign=top width=156>100mls Water with diet cordial<o:p></o:p>

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0cm; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 99pt; PADDING-TOP: 0cm; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid windowtext .5pt" vAlign=top width=132><o:p> 160</o:p>

</TD></TR><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 7"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0cm; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; WIDTH: 68.4pt; PADDING-TOP: 0cm; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid windowtext .5pt" vAlign=top width=91>12pm<o:p></o:p>

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0cm; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 117pt; PADDING-TOP: 0cm; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid windowtext .5pt" vAlign=top width=156>150mls water with diet cordial<o:p></o:p>

</TD></TR><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 8"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0cm; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; WIDTH: 68.4pt; PADDING-TOP: 0cm; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid windowtext .5pt" vAlign=top width=91>1.30pm<o:p></o:p>

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0cm; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 216pt; PADDING-TOP: 0cm; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid windowtext .5pt" vAlign=top width=288>ยฝ cup Tomato Juice<o:p></o:p>

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0cm; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 99pt; PADDING-TOP: 0cm; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid windowtext .5pt" vAlign=top width=132><o:p> 60</o:p>

</TD></TR><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 9"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0cm; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; WIDTH: 68.4pt; PADDING-TOP: 0cm; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid windowtext .5pt" vAlign=top width=91>1.45<o:p></o:p>

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0cm; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 216pt; PADDING-TOP: 0cm; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid windowtext .5pt" vAlign=top width=288>1 bowl of curry Soup with yoghurt<o:p></o:p>

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0cm; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 99pt; PADDING-TOP: 0cm; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid windowtext .5pt" vAlign=top width=132><o:p> 200</o:p>

</TD></TR><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 10"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0cm; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; WIDTH: 68.4pt; PADDING-TOP: 0cm; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid windowtext .5pt" vAlign=top width=91>2pm<o:p></o:p>

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0cm; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 117pt; PADDING-TOP: 0cm; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid windowtext .5pt" vAlign=top width=156>150mls water with diet cordial<o:p></o:p>

</TD></TR><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 11"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0cm; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; WIDTH: 68.4pt; PADDING-TOP: 0cm; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid windowtext .5pt" vAlign=top width=91>3.30pm<o:p></o:p>

</TD></TR><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 12"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0cm; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; WIDTH: 68.4pt; PADDING-TOP: 0cm; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid windowtext .5pt" vAlign=top width=91><o:p> </o:p>

</TD></TR><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 13"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0cm; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; WIDTH: 68.4pt; PADDING-TOP: 0cm; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid windowtext .5pt" vAlign=top width=91>5pm<o:p></o:p>

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0cm; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 216pt; PADDING-TOP: 0cm; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid windowtext .5pt" vAlign=top width=288>ยฝ can cold spaghetti (Vitamised)<o:p></o:p>

1 slice cheese<o:p></o:p>

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0cm; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 117pt; PADDING-TOP: 0cm; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid windowtext .5pt" vAlign=top width=156>100mls water with diet cordial<o:p></o:p>

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0cm; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 99pt; PADDING-TOP: 0cm; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid windowtext .5pt" vAlign=top width=132><o:p> 230</o:p>

</TD></TR><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 14"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0cm; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; WIDTH: 68.4pt; PADDING-TOP: 0cm; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid windowtext .5pt" vAlign=top width=91><o:p> </o:p>

</TD></TR><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 15; mso-yfti-lastrow: yes"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0cm; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; WIDTH: 68.4pt; PADDING-TOP: 0cm; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid windowtext .5pt" vAlign=top width=91><o:p> </o:p>

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0cm; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 99pt; PADDING-TOP: 0cm; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid windowtext .5pt" vAlign=top width=132><o:p> Total 895</o:p>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<o:p> </o:p>