Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

A thread for Single Bandsters

Thanks Di... yes, I did speak with my lawyer. We actually have a 4-way meeting tomorrow to hash things out (should be fun) and we will advise my future ex and his lawyer that I will be moving out with the children on February 1st... By then we will have a separation agreement signed (I hope!!!)... I work for lawyers so I have an idea of what kind of things can happen, but I didn't think he would be so low as to tell me I have to take the kids and leave the house that they have been living in for 13 years of their lives... but that's okay, I hope he and his father rot in hell!!!

Yvonne

Thanks Di... yes, I did speak with my lawyer. We actually have a 4-way meeting tomorrow to hash things out (should be fun) and we will advise my future ex and his lawyer that I will be moving out with the children on February 1st... By then we will have a separation agreement signed (I hope!!!)... I work for lawyers so I have an idea of what kind of things can happen, but I didn't think he would be so low as to tell me I have to take the kids and leave the house that they have been living in for 13 years of their lives... but that's okay, I hope he and his father rot in hell!!!

Yvonne

Ohhh good to hear that your all covered. There are alot of nieve women so I just wanted to make sure. Sorry that life isn't so great for you right now but 2008 is gonna be fabulous :) Ohhh and don't worry about your ex..what comes around goes around for sure

Di

Stress can definitely cause the band to be tighter. If you're throwing up a lot, you should have a little taken out.

I have decided at the weight of 165 to start dating. I don't know how I can wait that long but at least some self esteem will be back then!

I am at 158 this morning. I am going to meet someone I have been talking to from one of the dating sites this weekend.

I hope it goes well. It ought to be interesting. He is very short and barely as tall as me. 5'2" . I think that's going to be weird, but not fair to write him off for that reason. I hate it when guys are so weight conscience so I don't think I should let height be an issue.

I will let everyone know how it goes..

I wanted to post something about John (Neveragain). His mom called me and told me that he had gotten in a bad motorcycle accident. If you would all keep him and his family in your prayers. Last I heard he was in Intensive care. But he'll pull through. Thank you for your prayers and thoughts.

Oh that is horrible news! I will definitely keep him in my prayers.

I wonder if WasAbubblebutt knows. She is a friend of his.

Hope it goes well!

It was a bust. I was not the least bit attracted to him. bummer.

The ones I am attracted to are not attracted to me, and the ones that are attracted to me, I am not attracted to. I can keep hoping though.

Hey everyone! I am not lost for good - just been really busy and not close to a computer much. Things are going great with the guy and I have no complaints other than having no free time. lol. But I feel so lucky to have met such a nice and wonderful person. We all deserve that, and I hope 2008 brings everyone such a great person!

Missy - thanks for posting about John. Keep us updated.

JC - have fun on your vacation!

Denise - I'm happy that you keep getting out there! That's all you can do is keep trying.

Pigs - No need to wait on dating - I bet you look great! Just go out and have some fun!

Well off to finish cooking for tonight and tomorrow. I just wanted to stop by and say hi, and wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.

Chrispy, I am so glad you checked in. I figured your new relationship was keeping you busy. I hope you have found someone who is going to be THE ONE!

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope all of us lose all the lbs we want in 2008!

I'm single! And not loving it!! I'm 38, live in a small town in Wisconsin and just can't find Mr. Right! I've dated, but never have been in a serious relationship. Most men think I am the coolest girl, and I remind them so much of their sister/cousin/etc. I just don't feel date-able. I don't know if/when I reach my goal weight if I will feel date-able then either.

Nice to know there are others out there. I always suspected that I wasn't alone!

Bec

Greyhounder-you ARE date-able at any weight. It's all a matter of confidence. I'm still over 200 pounds, but am pleased to announce I get quite a few approving looks from guys and loving every minute of it. Just dress to show off your curves girl, hold your head up high and go for it!

am sooooooooooooo ready to being dating and it just isnt happening!!!! i am so proud and confident within myself but mr right is NOWHERE to be found :):(:confused::(:confused::(:confused:

I might have a lunch date today..we'll see. I know I said I was waiting till the new year..but this sort of happen unexpected. Anyways..lol..we'll see. I've already told him about my band. I really have come to the conclusion that telling this early on is wayyy better. I rather not have him waste my time if its a big deal for him.

Why is it the cuter the guys get the more suspect I get of them being players? I dunno if its just the attitude or what..but I'm on high alert with this guy..lol