Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

March 5th is the big day! Anyone else?

I,m nervous as well,but also excited to begin my new life on March 7th

I think I have been watching to many video blocs of people when they first get home. Makes me worried about getting sick from the pain meds.

Anyone going to Dr. Kelly at Oasis Hospital and Lucerna hotel... I`m having surgery there March 4th.

March 28...Ill be watching your story : )

March 1st with Dr.Kelly!

Oh wow SK, maybe we will cross paths after all! I got all your emails, thank you, such good reading! I'm going into the hospital Sunday night (the 3rd) and then having my tests in the morning of the 4th, with surgery around early afternoon. I'm the first of the day, there is one other in the late afternoon. I just booked my flight today, and feel so ready to go!

Oh wow SK, maybe we will cross paths after all! I got all your emails, thank you, such good reading! I'm going into the hospital Sunday night (the 3rd) and then having my tests in the morning of the 4th, with surgery around early afternoon. I'm the first of the day, there is one other in the late afternoon. I just booked my flight today, and feel so ready to go!

Woo hoo yes we may cross paths on the Sunday. I believe that is the night I am discharged to the hotel!

Mine could be March 5th. I will know by the end of this week. Otherwise I am scheduled for April 16th. I would rather do the 5th so am keeping fingers crossed that insurance gives me the high sign by the end of the week.

Good luck everybody.

I just got my date of March 4th. Super excited! (And nervous)

I am March 4th at Saint Vincent's Charity, in Cleveland, OH. I just had my day of pre-surgical testing and am so excited, and much less nervous. I started ordering/ buying my supplies and what not, things like a robe, gauze pads, and Protein Shakes. I know the next 2 weeks are going to fly by, but I feel like I can hardly wait to gets started and on my way. Don't get me wrong, I know it is going suck for quite awhile, but I am so ready to start this journey!

I packed this weekend - a little early (like, 2 weeks!!) and I'm ready in every way. Had to talk to family about it and they were mixed in reaction. But its out there, it had already been shared by my dad to some of them anyhow. I'm not upset they don't get it but I did get defensive when addressing.

Money is super tight so I'm hoping I won't have to spend much extra to do my pre-op budget.

My stupid worry is finding a Protein shake I can actually get down. I hate them!