Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Today i found out that i streched my pouch

Lol thanks Doxie I think a little humor is good at this point...

My feelings exactly!

Ok ENOUGH all of you hormonal women lol. This forum should of been over alooong time ago! I know we are all hungry for cheeseburgers but gawd put the claws back in and go have a Protein Shake lol :-)

Damn now because of all of this ruckus I'm behind on my Water and protein..... I'm unsubscribing to this thread!

Hey how did I get a tornado on my post!?

post-31962-13813662760815_thumb.jpg

Ok ENOUGH all of you hormonal women lol. This forum should of been over alooong time ago! I know we are all hungry for cheeseburgers but gawd put the claws back in and go have a Protein Shake lol :-)

Hehehe

Laura you keep stealing my photos lol

Yummmm cheeseburgers......

You still have not said what test they did when you went across the street to the hospital? I am really unclear on exactly what test ? Xray etc. they did to have told you this? Please clarify so we can understand better what happened? This is kind of spooky I have never heard of this before.

The barium test is a standard practice among surgeons who specialize in gastric surgeries. It is the best way to ensure there isn't even the slightest leak. It's done within the first 24 hours this way if anything is even detected they can fix it asap instead of waiting for the problem to come up later on. I knew about having the test before I had the surgery it was explained to me ahead of time.

This is no longer true. My surgeon performs the leak test immediately after creating the sleeve, while the patient is still on the table. There was no barium test after as there is no need for one. I have seen many others here say the same.

Seriously ...... It's still going on ;)

Somehow I got sucked back in to reading this. I unsubscribed earlier and took a peek and saw the detective work going on and now sorry to say Im anxiously awaiting the next post! But come on yall have to admit it's gettin' good!!!!! Lol

Somehow I got sucked back in to reading this. I unsubscribed earlier and took a peek and saw the detective work going on and now sorry to say Im anxiously awaiting the next post! But come on yall have to admit it's gettin' good!!!!! Lol

I'm waiting for the VST reality show.... VST Undercover.... CSI:VST .... Sleeve World VST... DivaSleevers of VST.....

After reading a bunch of insignificant banter, I don't understand why so outrageous comments. The OP definitely has something wrong going on. She came here to share here story in hopes of support maybe a similar story to hers. I had to read a bunch of pages to see if she had found out anything from the second opinion. I'd be upset if I were her. She is seeking out professional help. I would hate for this thread to be closed as I feel for her and want to know the outcome. One thing I have learned through my journey is not all doctors plans and procedures are equal.

I believe I had at least 10 ounces of liquid on my tray the morning after my leak test. Was dying of thirst and was not allowed anything by mouth until that test was done the day after. My tray had a double popsicle, Water, tea, Jello and broth. It may have been a cup of each. I had the broth, all of it and the popsicle and as much water as I could handle. No Protein at all. I don't think chicken bullion is really substantial protein. I was told to get in my fluids and as much protein those first two weeks but not to fret over it. One only can do the best they can. I was told to really get the protein in after those 2 weeks.

Seems like the OP was following her plan, but could obviously get in much more than the typical post op sleeve patient. I don't think seeking out here for some constructive support is wrong. She's scared and frustrated. I wish her all the best and a good answer to her problem. Yes, it is hard to comprehend her situation, but strange things happen in surgery. Rare, yet there's always an odd story out there.

I do hope she posts an update!