Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Today i found out that i streched my pouch

By the way to O.T.R.' date=' I was actually glad to see you show up to this particular forum and look forward to you getting some of these post under control, I was just a bit disappointed in some of your statements in that one post. No hard feelings! ;)[/quote']

Ha ha. No, no hard feelings. But I would ask you to reread my post.

What I said is "I could consume 10,000cal/day on a liquid diet if I chose to" I stand by that. It would have to be a choice, and I'd have to work at it. But I could get it in.

That's the label from an 8oz carnationVHC. I can drink about 32oz in 1/2 hour comfortably. 10min rushing it. If I did that 5x in a day that's well over 10,000. So I "could" do it if I "chose" to. But I will agree it is a pretty extreme scenario.

As far as Doctors being incapable of making mistakes, I never said that. What I did say is I don't believe the are going to INTENTIONALLY botch a surgery to get more business or not actually perform a procedure to save a few bucks.

post-30418-13813662757112_thumb.jpg

OTR is this your truck?

:P

post-31962-13813662757255_thumb.jpg

OTR is this your truck?

Buwahahahahahaha. Now I gotta find that sticker.

Ha ha. No, no hard feelings. But I would ask you to reread my post.

What I said is "I could consume 10,000cal/day on a liquid diet if I chose to" I stand by that. It would have to be a choice, and I'd have to work at it. But I could get it in.

post-30418-13813662757112_thumb.jpg

That's the label from an 8oz carnationVHC. I can drink about 32oz in 1/2 hour comfortably. 10min rushing it. If I did that 5x in a day that's well over 10,000. So I "could" do it if I "chose" to. But I will agree it is a pretty extreme scenario.

As far as Doctors being incapable of making mistakes, I never said that. What I did say is I don't believe the are going to INTENTIONALLY botch a surgery to get more business or not actually perform a procedure to save a few bucks.

I totally agree....I've had absolutely zero problems with liquids and I can drink a 12oz shake ( I make my own) in a few minutes. I try to stretch it out but if I had my Protein and carbs in liquid form on a consistent basis throughout the day -- which I have no doubt I could --- I'd be getting in a ton of calories. Now, when I eat real food it is like a giant stop sign appears with only a few bites. Now I get why they want you to transition to most of protein and calories coming from real food....it's a lot tougher and much harder to overeat by getting 70 grams of protein eating solid food.< /p>

~Dana

OTR is this your truck?

post-31962-13813662757255_thumb.jpg

That is funny!!!

Here you go O.T.R.

http://www.thecheapplace.com/Wanted-Meaningful-Overnight-Relationship-Sticker

The professionals or not all professionals miss lady well why would you be on here oh yeah to be nosey sounds like u don't have a life

I don't have a life...yet you have time to respond to me...LOL!!! (we can go back and forth all day..since I have no life and you must not either :-) And when I say "professionals" I mean medical professionals...no one should come on here seeking medical advice if they have a serious medical question.

This topic has officially turned useless. If anyone else happens to go through something similar this is definitely not the topic to review for help.

She didn't come here to seek advice' date=' but to see if anyone had experience anything similar to what she is going through. Nor did she come here to get attacked by people like you! Have you ever heard the saying, " if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." You should definitely start practicing that... Like yesterday.

Get a life and target your negative energy to being a productive citizen.[/quote']

Funny how folks wanna "attack" me for "attacking" someone. In your efforts to "defend" the OP...you engage in the same behavior you accuse me of? Yeah...that makes a lot of since . I don't feel I attacked her..in MY OPINION I think she's lying...that's all

Do I really have to be the Ahole that says that everyone's just fighting because we're all hungry? :)

Calm down people.

My good friend is 35 and has stage 4 lung cancer. He also has a new wife and baby. Anyone else who wants to post crap here, can you just say a prayer for him instead. And his wife for lord knows what she's going through. Thanks :)

I don't have a life...yet you have time to respond to me...LOL!!! (we can go back and forth all day..since I have no life and you must not either :-) And when I say "professionals" I mean medical professionals...no one should come on here seeking medical advice if they have a serious medical question.

Who said she was seeking medical advice ?? I said advice ..everyone uses Lol that's typical but it's not appropriate in this situation ..point blank and what I mean about no life is to come on here w no useful advice just to be nosey or to find out if someone's lying or telling the truth thats not your place if you don't believe just move on

This is the thread that never ends,

It just goes on and on my friend,

Somebody started writing it not knowing what it was,

And they'll continue writing on it just because

This is the thread that never ends!

No, do not go back and forth on this all day. Stop the bickering now, please, everyone.

Thank you.

Susan, Forum Administrator

Sent from my iPad using VST

Jazz, I just wanted to share one thought on your comment about seeking advice.

I had a bad recovery, the worst really and I came here because I was confused about my symptoms and wasn't getting the medical support I should have from my doctor's office. I have seen others do the same, I've in fact offered "medical" advice, based on my complications that I know helped someone understand the need to move on past their doctor to get adequate medical care, or just force their doctor to listen to them, which resulted in the situation being taken more seriously by their doc (often people get stopped at the nurses or aide's desk and the doc isn't involved, which is silly). So honestly, coming to a place like this, where we have all had the same procedure, can be a place to pick up valuable medical advise though of course you should additionally discuss your thoughts with a doctor.

I know from years of fighting for diagnosis for my son's rare condition that a patient HAS to contribute to their medical situation when it's a tricky situation or if they aren't getting what they need from the medical community. The first step in that is seeing what's normal and what's not, and a place like this is the place to find that stuff out :)

Just my perspective...worth about a penny.two :) but I wanted to share it with you.

Susan, moderator person. Isnt thete any way to block this thread,from people posting on it? It would be appreciated thank you