Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I will be having surgery on March 18th with Dr. Garcia. I an going through Ready 4aChange. Alma its my coordinator. She has been helpful so far

March 23rd

That is my date also. What Dr. are you using? Is your screenname MsXRay because you're an x-ray tech?

That is my date also. What Dr. are you using? Is your screenname MsXRay because you're an x-ray tech?

I'm using Dr. Rod. Yes, I am an x-ray tech :)

I was going to go with Dr. Rod originally because I live in TX and I could drive there. Then I checked on Dr. Garcia in Tijuana cause I kept hearing great stuff about him. Even with airfare I will come out $1200 cheaper so I went with him.

My husband does x-ray but he does industrial x-ray on welds and metals.He works on pipelines, papermills, power plants, and stuff like that.

I was going to go with Dr. Rod originally because I live in TX and I could drive there. Then I checked on Dr. Garcia in Tijuana cause I kept hearing great stuff about him. Even with airfare I will come out 1200 cheaper so I went with him.

My husband does x-ray but he does industrial x-ray on welds and metals.He works on pipelines' date=' papermills, power plants, and stuff like that.[/quote']

Yeah I have a cousin who just had her surgery in Oct. and liked him, so my other cousin and I are going together. I have heard great things abt Dr. Garcia too.

So your husband does the big x- rays ;) that's neat. I also do mammo...but keep that quiet.. lol Women don't care for that part.

Sorry I am trying to post from my iPad...still have difficulties....learning curve ;)

Yeah I have a cousin who just had her surgery in Oct. and liked him, so my other cousin and I are going together. I have heard great things abt Dr. Garcia too.

So your husband does the big x- rays ;) that's neat. I also do mammo...but keep that quiet.. lol Women don't care for that part.

Yeah he loves his work. You are lucky to have someone to go thru this with. That will help alot to keep each other motivated and on track.

Heading to Mexico in March....of course abit nervous, but looking forward to the results :)

I am an xray tech also. I do MRI/CT. I live in Oklahoma and I am going to dr. Alvarez in Mexico in march 2nd. I am also glad I found this forum.

I am an xray tech also. I do MRI/CT. I live in Oklahoma and I am going to dr. Alvarez in Mexico in march 2nd. I am also glad I found this forum.

You made a great choice. I to am in OK, OKC to be exact. Went to Dr Alverez and he was awesome. 6 months out and down 97 lbs. zero complications.

Hey... I'm March 22 with Garcia in Mx.... Prepare prepare prepare!! :)

I'm headed to dr garcia on may 7 th super excited. Any suggestions