Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

well the 3lbs wont budge. im so upset

well the 3lbs wont budge. im so upset

From your past posts, i know you tend to eat a higher carb count (100+ grams if I recall correctly). You might consider eating a low carb diet (20-30 grams), increasing the perceived effort of your work outs or increasing the quality and quantity of your Protein absorption with better Protein shakes. Try all of these, some of these or just one of these for 1 week (or longer). See if it makes a difference.

For low carb diet, consider eating as organic and clean as possible. Treat all food as fuel for your body.

For increasing the perceived effort of your workouts, Try HIIT cardio and strength training. HIIT can really be done with any cardio activity from rowing, to running, to using an elliptical, to walking. If a workout does not feel hard, it is not hard. Pump up your intensity for alternating intervals with recovery. This will lead to great results if done a 1-2 times a week.

These suggestions may be just what you need in terms of results you can measure ( and not just with the scale). If you like the results, then you might consider adjusting your current plan, making tweaks where necessary. If you do not like the results, then you can re-evaluate at that time. Try it out and see if it works for you. You can measure success in so many ways other than the scale. Hope this helps!

fiddleman thank you for your input :) but i am following a nut who is good at what she does. and explained to me whats going on. and that 100 grams of carbs are fine. now the excersing that i have not done yet, been on the injured list for a minute. i eat pretty clean just that day was i let carbs lead my meals, wont happen again. thanks again and i will take what you said and try the excersie for sure. ;)

Hi how are you today? I stared down that cake yesterday and I won :) but damn those chips!! Can you say slider? Oh well drinking a Protein Shake staying on the straight and narrow.

( that damn cake is in a box in refrigerator, I swear its taunting me)

I've had several of these days, sometimes back to back. It's OK. We're in it for the long haul and a pit stop every once in a while may actually be normal.

We just can't do it every day.

Balance those days out with good habits.

I try to be REALLY good around 85% - 90% of the time. Gotta have some slack to prevent snapping. That's just me, not saying anyone else should do the same.

Hi new grandmother, you're doing great with your weight loss!!!

Don't be too hard on yourself :)

Those days just happen.

My big weakness is jelly Beans ugh

I crave those soooo much

thanks ladies, yesterday went well and today is going well for me

wow i lost 4lbs after this post.

That's funny talking to you just now made me remember this thread.

I'm 4 months out next week and it is definitely getting more challenging! I feel just the last three days I can consume a lot more and it scares me..

yea i wanted to go through my old post and see how i was feeling. and that week after eating the crap i still lost

laura you doing better than me in 4 months

Well you know what I'm going to say!!

I think we are all doing good! It's hard to look at ourselves sometimes and see it though...

We are all so scared of food. OP, you did exactly what a normal weight person would do. One piece of pizza and one piece of Danish and a couple of chicken wings is not gluttony. I imagine myself, in the mythical future, beyond the rainbow, eating like a normal person. What you ate strikes me as a normal amount of food chosen by a normal weight person who decided to treat herself. My notional "normal weight person" would probably then go back to more careful eating the following day, but she would not feel like a failure over one meal. Please be kind to yourself.

And I wrote my previous post before I read the entire string and I see you lost weight that week! Awesome. Thanks for sharing. It made me think about my own feelings when I feel like I have overeaten.

Well you know what I'm going to say!!

I think we are all doing good! It's hard to look at ourselves sometimes and see it though...

It definitely shows for you Laura. Nice job!