Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Went to my primary today

You do seem to be able to eat a larger quantity of food. I have yet to eat more than a half a packet of instant oatmeal. I can tolerate 1/4 cup of food at a time. I was sleeved Jan 4. Seems like you should be able to have some type of recourse against your doc if you find out he didn't make your sleeve small enough. You didn't go through all of this for it not to work! I know you must feel so frustrated. Maybe others that have had a similar experience can offer some advice......

That's something I am trying to figure out. I'm in the gym 3 days a week. When I don't go to the gym I walk in the neighborhood (even in the cold).

As far as my food I was/am confused on what I am suppose to eat so I basically eat the example that the nut used in my guide book.which is instant oatmeal and Greek yogurt for breakfat( I mix them together) 2 Protein shakes I between (28 oz 25g of Protein a piece) lunch I eat over cooked cabbage and very very very thin almost mushie. I eat the chicken first (about a cup and then the cabagge(about a cup) dinner well the chicken' date=' I made a family pack and cut it really fun for the week so for dinner I usually add a sauce or something just so it would be different taste for dinner. Then I add a veg usually broccoli (my fav). In between I eat sugar free Jello puddin and things like. That for snack. I really don't understand. I go to see my surgeon feb 6 put for now my primary doc gave me phitermine 37.9 pill to take to help me not so hunger[/quote']

I know you're probably hungry, but that sounds like way too much food. You also need to watch sauces. They can be packed with fats and sugars! I am shocked your stomach will hold so much! I'd go to a gastro doc and tell him your story. I think your surgeon may be crooked! You were actually eating food in the hosp?

In addition to other posts above, you may also want to look for Water retention as a cause for weight gain. If so, review the sodium levels in you food choices. You are eating a fair amount of food for your time out from surgery. I remember only eating shakes for a month after surgery (2-3 ounces every hour). Once I got solids, it was tough to get more than an ounce of Protein like pork, chicken or beef. Salmon was easier. I ended up only having 300-600 calories a day until month 3.

I really don't know what cause it. From day one I had NEVER felt ANY restrictions. I read on here all the time that ppl can't swollen the Vitamins or can't get there Protein in. Or the are barely eating 4oz. I have since day one been able to do all of the above including eat MORE then 4oz with out feeling full.

I don't really know if I can loose this weight that the doctor wants. My main point of the surgery was to maintain good numbers for my diabetes. But once you decide on something you want to see a lil progress. So gaining weight has me really thinking I did this for no reason.

I would show your doctor THIS post and demand he resleeve you. I know on another thread you said your doctor says you "stretched" your sleeve. Well that's not true. You could eat way more than you should have been able to in the beginning.

You didn't do anything to your sleeve. Your doctor should be held accountable.

Speaking of.. Who is your doctor?

Oh my, Now I'm rethinking everything. I was so confident and excited about having this procedure, now my brain is mush again. I will be self pay and the thought of making this large monetary investment in myself (not to mention the pain) and have it not work is scary.

Oh my' date=' Now I'm rethinking everything. I was so confident and excited about having this procedure, now my brain is mush again. I will be self pay and the thought of making this large monetary investment in myself (not to mention the pain) and have it not work is scary.[/quote']

Don't base your decision off one post. Do your research. Make an informed decision, not an emotional knee jerk decision based off a post made by someone you don't know and don't know the history or intentions of.

If you feel like the surgery isn't for you, then don't do it. If you feel confident in YOUR ability to research, plan and follow instruction, by all means, go for it!

Sent from my iPhone using VST

Ok ladiwobs

You already posted all of this on another thread, " I stretched out my pouch and gained weight" are you trying to make everyone crazy,start another 30 page drama? Really?

Let me say this when they did my leak test the very next day (besides the one I had during my surgery) I did a barium swallow upper gi and when I did it the radiologist had me look at the computer screen and showed me my new stomach. I was able to clearly see my stomach and shape of it CLEARLY. Maybe that's something you can ask to have to physically see your stomach just to ensure your surgeon did what he should have done for you. I have said before I can eat and I see I that I am able to eat more than most people post on here but there is definitely a restriction in my stomach with the amounts I can eat and if that was me and I felt nothing at all since that day you had the surgery I would definitely want to know and see what was done to me internally. I personally think its best to get some answers on what was done with some pics of you internally JUST to eliminate the possibility that the surgeon made some kind of mistake or possibly did nothing for you on the inside. Once you find that out for sure then you can look to the next step of why you are having this problem if the surgery was performed properly. Again this is what I would do for myself if I was in your position.

Ok ladiwobs

You already posted all of this on another thread' date=' " I stretched out my pouch and gained weight" are you trying to make everyone crazy,start another 30 page drama? Really?[/quote']

This is an old post of hers... Check the date of her post. She didn't start a new thread.