Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

You ladies are right. I can't assume this discomfort will be forever. I am feeling better already just from bed rest. I'm scared to drink but I sip Water anyway. It's remarkable how I am not hungry at all. That is the good news. I am from Long Beach CA and got sleeved at Kaiser in Southbay. Where are all you ladies at in your journey?

I'm glad you are feeling better,I have been sleeve one week on tomorrow.I am not hungry either,but I continue to sip even though I full so fast,it's like I'm forcing myself to intake something,because I have to.Are you getting your Vitamins in? Those chewable Centrum are awful,gotta make a change to gummie fast and just get some Iron supplements .

Cyncity - I feel the same as u! I'm exhausted and totally dehydrated! Nothing sounds good and even worse is nothing tastes good! My mouth is so dry and all I want to do is sleep. I just wish I could fast forward a month! Are u feeling better? I'm trying hard to sip on crystal light but I know I'm not getting enough in. I used to love Water but for some reason it tastes really bad now.

I hope this phase goes by quickly!!!

I had two sites that were awful for two months. The one that really hurt and pulled alot wa the one he said the stomach was removed from. I had a friend I met before surgery an he actually had it the same day as me he had no pain I. His sites at all. My sites still look ugly idk why I had alot of scar tissue adhere I am four and a half mints post op. when I was healing and the doctor said it was safe I started to massage them to try to move the tissue. My friend says he can barley see his site scars. Mine of course are gross and I have no problem seeing them. My luck I guess I dont heal the best. As far as te weight it took abou a week or two to see the weight drop. Be patient it will come. Try not to concentrate on the scale too much more on getting through your new lifestyle. The blurred vision I Would call the dr. Not sure I'f you were diabetic high Bp. But I would ask the dr first. Good luck.

I did not have the gas pain issue. My sleeve buds in the hospital did pretty bad. He said walking was the only thing that made him feel better. So we walked up and down the halls together. Try walking. If you can't get Water down sugar free ice pops you know the colored ones they are great just suck on them. That will keep you hydrated. Drink small sips when you can. Ice pops that are sugar free you can have as many as you need to get through feel better. I will pass some get I worse than others.

Hi... I'm five days po op. I feel fine however I feel hungry... Idk if its head hunger or what. But I'm drinking really well so I dnt get it. So far I have had Water, muscle milk, broth, sf pop cycles, etc... Is anyone else feeling this way? I even got up to walk n all!

I'm also three days post-op. I had my sleeve done in Dallas, TX. I have one incision that is warm and burning on my right side. I'm trying to do 64oz of fluids but I feel it's impossible... It hurts!!!

I just have a couple of questions... 1 has anyone had blurry vision close up after surgery? 2 is anyone's sites on their stomach very sore on the inside (I have one on the right side under my breast that it burns on the inside). I was told this is the one he did the most work out of. I have not heard anyone talk about this on here. Other than these concerns I can't believe I can get so full on so little. Oh.... One more thing today I am down to the weight I was the morning i went to the hospital at. When does the scale start going down? I have a BMi of 36 and I know I will come off slower just looking for some input.

I have the same pain on the right side. It is a pulling feeling. And it sucks. How are you doing with liquid intake

I have the same pain on the right side. It is a pulling feeling. And it sucks. How are you doing with liquid intake

I am doing ok with the liquids. I am a little nervous my dr has on day 3-20 we can start full liquids plus blended low fat Soups blended chicken with low fat mayo or tuna with low fat mayo everyone else seems to have stricter guidelines. How many cal is everyone taking in in a day? I am about 580-600.

You ladies are right. I can't assume this discomfort will be forever. I am feeling better already just from bed rest. I'm scared to drink but I sip Water anyway. It's remarkable how I am not hungry at all. That is the good news. I am from Long Beach CA and got sleeved at Kaiser in Southbay. Where are all you ladies at in your journey?

I'm not to far from you Cyncitygirl! I live in Newport Beach and I'm having my surgery on the21st at Tri-City medical center.

I'm not to far from you Cyncitygirl! I live in Newport Beach and I'm having my surgery on the21st at Tri-City medical center.

Brooke333, no you're not too far at all. Are you excited?? How much time do you have off work?

I am excited..I had a rough week last week cause of financing issues and mix ups between my dr.s office and the hospital...thankfully that is all worked out now. Ive not been a big fan of the all liquid diet the past week either, but ill do what I have to do. I asked for 3 days off cause Im a nanny to an 11 yr old boy. I honeslty dont have to do a lot and he is good when I tell him im not feeling well and my employers are aware of the kind of surgery Im having...I have a high pain tolerance and have had my gallbbladder removed and other surgeries where the pain afterwards is mainly due to the gas they pump into you thats trying to escape. So How are you doing so far?