Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I couldn't figure out the spreadsheet but I am in! I'd like to be down 10lbs by 2/14. I am dropping about 2lbs a week so that should be do able.

My stats:

WI- Fridays

Goal- 10lbs

Challenge start weight- 237.2

Challenge goal weight 227.0

Plan: I am three weeks out from surgery today. I am starting a walking challenge for myself, trying to do 10 miles by the end of the month. I usually do a 1 or 2 mile Leslie Sansone video 3 to 4 days a week. I've also added a Tiffany Roth workout video. That should get me some inches and hopefully some poundage!

Click in the link in the very first post

Added some more spaces!!! for the person who asked about week 7.. Week seven is Valentines day!!!! (since I weigh in on Thursdays)

Glad to see so many have join us!!! Looking forward to all the weigh in's this week!

Yes! Count me in! Valentine's Day is my birthday. I want to lose 25lbs for my big day :-)

Okay I am confused cause there are two Valentine's Day challenges. I was searching the other thread thinking I'd posted in it.

Surgery date 11/14/13

HW 379

SW 359

LW 316

TW 311

Valentines day goal 306. 5 pounds to go. Almost there! Lost 5lbs this week whoohoo!! I made my goal a little low because i didn't make my Christmas or New Years goals so I under did it. Might even make 299 by V day that would be AWEOME!!

Trying to add myself in but I can't for some reason on the spreadsheet. Love that idea. I already set a goal because Valentines day is also my 5 months anniversary from surgery :) I want to be at 100 pounds lost by then' date=' right now I am at 79.8 which means I want to lose 20.2 by then :)[/quote']

You and I are at the very same place. I'll be 5 months on 2/11 and I've lost 80 lbs. Hope to be 100 pounds by then too :) good luck in reaching your goal.

Another 2.6 down!!! Can't wait to see how everyone is doing this week!!! 4 more weeks to go!!! (thrus to Thurs)!!! Updated my stats on the spreadsheet