Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr Mehul Trivedi Albany NY

Just wondering if there was anyone out there who has been sleeved by Dr Trivedi in Albany NY? I am scheduled for Jan 15 and looking for any local feedback....

I am having my surgery on 2/5 with Dr. Trivedi, how did yours go? did you have to do anything specific before surgery, I havent gotten any directions. Any information would help. Thanks

I just met with Dr.Trivedi on Friday- interested to hear any feedback on your experiences!

I am one week post op. Dr. Trivedi is a good doctor, I have nothing negative to say about him. The office staff however lacks a bit, you need to keep on top of them to get things done. I do not feel I got a lot of guidance on pre and post op diets but this website has been wonderful.

I am 4 weeks post op and I love Dr Trivedi...but I agree that his office staff is less than helpful. He could definitely benefit from a hard look at his process as I was left to try t figure things out on my own. I am a pretty persistent person so I called them almost everyday to try to get things moving. But my surgery was an easy one as was recovery!

i am also a patient of his. he has been wonderful so fr. just waiting on insurance. i did send him an email telling him i liked nathan and the new person he has was rude and i did not feel she did her job. he sent me a message back saying thanks for sending email > i dont know how staff is doing unless i get get feedback from people like u.did the staff get pissy bc u called alot bc i am same way u r i will call evry day if need be

I am one week post op. Dr. Trivedi is a good doctor' date=' I have nothing negative to say about him. The office staff however lacks a bit, you need to keep on top of them to get things done. I do not feel I got a lot of guidance on pre and post op diets but this website has been wonderful.[/quote']

y do u feel u didnt et a lot of guidance so i know what i should be asking and when.any help would be great.preop questions i should ask,food before anything i need to know for before and after

i had dr attiles..Yes..office staff was not up to par. have heard good things about dr tt..where are you guys located

I'm in East Greenbush...I agree and Sky knows my feels about the pre-op process! The new lay is completely rude and I told her she was and all of the sudden her attitude changed. Dr. Trivedi is awesome I love him! I called like everyday too and did not feel bad about it cause I knew if I didn't it would take forever for the process to finish!

I know Acey talked to me about staying on top of them and I have been- I keep asking for my cardiologist and pulmonologist appts and they keep saying once the drs notes are done they will set it up- it will be 3 weeks since my appointment- how long for dr.s notes??

I feel awesome! I have been back to the gym since week 3.5 I am 6 weeks out on Tuesday. I have lost 34 since the day of my surgery and a total of 51. I still have a ways to go but I feel awesome! Dr.s notes from which dr? It only took about a weeks for my notes to come over from Dr. lemanski cause I told him about how long I felt the process was taking and he actually made a call to get me into the pulmonologist earlier!

I am doing well, so happy to be eating some regular foods like tuna, oatmeal, even had shrimp last night. Excited to start the gym the end of the week. I got new sneakers, downloaded songs and am waiting for my armband to come in. I have lost 20 pounds since the surgery and am off all of my diabetes meds. Having trouble getting all the vitamins/supplements and Water in during the day. Ok meeting Protein needs. Havent had any issues eating anything yet, scars are healing well.

I wont say it is all of the staff that is rude but the woman that specifically works for Dr. Trivedi is most of the time. The process was long due to having to wait for appointments. They kept telling me they would arrange the pulmonology clearance for me, then when it was time to have it done and I called for an appointment it was several weeks out and they couldnt take me sooner. Then the procedure was put off b/c they had told me that once I meet with the doctor that surgery is scheduled like a week or two later. But when I met with Dr. t he was booking 6-8 weeks out. Well its done now, but it was a long journey. I did not like Dr. Lemanski,

I live in Catskill.

BTW, two great apps that I found:

My fitness pal: records all of your meals, all nutritional information, weight.

Bodylog: keep track of all your measurements, take a picture everytime you record and compare