Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

____ years old and never...

ok... I have been following this from the begining and now I have decided to respond...

I am 27 and I have never...

...Truely felt comfortable in any clothes

...worn a bikini

...just felt alright in a bathing suit in general

...bought clothes bc I liked them, not just bc they fit

...been waxed (accept for my eyebrows)

...not felt like the "fat friend"

...felt comfortable being "on top" even though my husband loves it!

This will all change... I was sleeved on 12.12.2012, I am down almost 40lbs

28 and never

- been to a bar or pub

- ziplined

- more rarely, leave my house as my obesity has given me social anxiety

- waxed anything lol

- felt good about myself from the neck down. I am one of the people that say to me i have a pretty face, too bad the rest doesn't cooperate haha

- had a real friend to hang out with (outside my husband)

- stopped feeling judged

- wore a bathing suit

Ok so bow i sound extremely depressed, i an adding the positives haha

28 and have done...

- scuba diving

- swimming in the ocean

- engaged to a wonderful man who treats me like gold

- found a career i love

- recently taken up zumba and love it

- own an apartment

- set up my life forever

- and am working on self acceptance and actualization

I have a long road, but the future is exciting

I also want to add, that despite my personal insecurities, my life is freaking awesome!!

I am rite there with you

35 and

* never been kissed

* never been asked out on a date

* never had a wax...down there

* never worn a bikini

I'm sure I have more but they're the top 4 for now.

I know how you feel. Even though I have been kissed, I have had very few relationships and my last one was almost 7 years ago. The thing that really sucks is even though I am way over weight my lobito leaves nothing to be desired and when I have the self confidence of a bug it dose nothing to help solve that problem or catch a guy, if you know what I mean...lol

As girls we dream up these ideas of what our life is going to be like when we grow up. In my dream, I was married around 25 with a couple kids by the time I was 30. Well, now I have turned 30 and don't even have a date for the ball...

I am really looking forward to getting my surgery and changing my life and how I feel about myself.

Oh and even though I have been kissed, The rest of my list is the same.

Never been out on a date

(go figure huh? a boyfriend but no real date! yes he was a looser, I know that now...lol)

No waxing (but I am not supper bummed on that one yet)

No bikini... (but I will )

Good luck with everything, Keep that hope alive,

We will loose this weight

We are beautiful

WE ARE WORTH IT!!!!

I'm 21 and I have never:

-been able to shop outside the plus size section

-been able to hold a job that required standing for a whole shift.

-been asked to dance at a club (been going out since I was 18 )

....ill add more later. This is making me sad.

I'm 21 and I have never:

-been able to shop outside the plus size section

-been able to hold a job that required standing for a whole shift.

-been asked to dance at a club (been going out since I was 18 )

....ill add more later. This is making me sad.

Hi Rosie! I envy that you are 21 and going to change the things you listed to things you will do! I am 35 and would give anything to have done this in my early 20s. You are going to be dressing in All the latest fashions and have lots of men swooning over you before you know it. As far as standing to work you will be running circles around that job... but trust me those jobs still suck lol.

Dont be sad , keep thinking of all the great things youre gonna be doing the rest of your life! :)

I am 34 and I have never.......

been under 200 lbs in my adult life

been thin

worn a super cute skirt, shirt with knee high boots

been able to clean my house without being super tired after

been a good example food wise for my kids

I hope these will all change after my surgery! I am so afraid to get my hopes up for approval. I will be so disappointed if I don't get approval.

I am an adrenaline junkie. :/ Most extreme stuff I have done from racing cars, ziplines, bungee jumping...to demo derbies..,but the one thing I have never done is illegal drugs of any kind.

I am 25 and never have I ever....

.... worn a bikini

.... waxed anywhere but my eyebrows

.... gotten a tattoo

.... felt 100% comfortable with myself

But lucky enough Never have I EVER given a crap about what people thought about me as a "bigger girl"!

I am 50 and I have never:

• been sweeped off my feet (carried) by a man
  • worn a 2 piece in public (have in my backyard but only there)
  • been comfortable having a family picture done with my children
  • worn less than a 16 that I can remember
  • been up in a hot air balloon
  • not have the inner thigh wear out first on my pants

What I have done:

• went to Russia by myself and adopted two wonderful children
  • had great friendships
  • realized that I am a dang good person and I deserve to be loved--learned to love myself first
  • has someone who wouldn't let me hide my body from them and made me feel sexy even though I was heavy
  • bought a house on my own
  • have been on a cruise, snorkled, swam in the ocean
  • moved to Idaho to go to college not knowing anyone
  • moved to Missouri, from Georgia, and built a new life for myself with my children

I see weight loss as a way to be healthier and more confident and to try and be the BEST Me I Can Be!

Hmm I've done so many things on this thread that have been mentioned...traveled the world, piercings, clubs, festivals, college...

But one thing that I'm working to change on the eve of my 26th birthday is working to have a Meaningful relationship as opposed to just friend with benefits. I see all my friend engaged or married. Not that I want to be married just yet but I need to work on having a long term relationship with Someone who's actually worth it. (Not losers in the past) lol.

I am 27 years old and have never worn a swimsuit in my teenage and adult life.

I'm 29 (30 in May). I have always pushed people away; because I didn't love myself. I love me down deep inside, but not my outside self. I have been married and divorced twice. Both were really bad relationships; but being overweight I was not happy being alone. I am currently single and happy to be getting out and finally remembering that I can love myself. This weight loss surgery is a tool to help me love myself more. I have always wanted to ride a mechincal bull, wear a full two piece swimsuit; go four wheeler riding in a tank top; wear shorts that were not bought in the plus section. I want to wear those cute cloths everyone else wears. I want to be noticed as a girl; not just another one of the guys. I want to wear high cowgirl boots; without have to scrunch them down cause my calves are too fat. I want to go out in the boat on the weekends. I want to get out and play baseball with my son; go fishing; and my number on goal is to go deep sea fishing and take pictures and look damn good in them! :)

Great thread, I hope that each of you gets exactly what you are wanting to to or to be!

I'm 48, and I've never:

been waxed down there

felt good about how I look

been very successful on a diet

loved having my picture taken

had cowgirl sex

went scuba diving

walked in a walk-a-thon race

jumped out of an airplane (but I will someday)

But I have done white Water rafting, hot air balloon, and a lot of other exciting things.... kind of a thrill seeker:)

Great thread' date=' I hope that each of you gets exactly what you are wanting to to or to be!

I'm 48, and I've never:

been waxed down there

felt good about how I look

been very successful on a diet

loved having my picture taken

had cowgirl sex

went scuba diving

walked in a walk-a-thon race

jumped out of an airplane (but I will someday)

But I have done white Water rafting, hot air balloon, and a lot of other exciting things.... kind of a thrill seeker:)[/quote']

Cowgirl sex?