Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

____ years old and never...

I'm 59 and never...

um.... never...

crap' date=' I've done it all. Now what??[/quote']

Me too. 54 and done a lot I cant even mention here.

I guess never been white Water rafting or bungey jumping, sky diving. Maybe someday...

My parents were big into the love beyond your means craze of the 80's and 90's. I watched things fall apart financially for them and swore I wouldn't let that happen to me. I got a job when I turned 14- worked almost full time and had enough cash to get a 'typical' first car. My grandpa (a product of the greatest generation and the depression) was so proud of me for saving my money he put the rest of the money down to buy me a new version of the car I was looking at. I 'paid myself' a car payment every month and at 22 bought another car- cash. I'm still driving that car and I will admit it's not the coolest or most functional car at this point as far as room goes- I'm driving it until it dies :). My ex was another live above your means type and ultimately it was one of the main issues that started the road to divorce with us. Now- fiancé and I are in a position where we need more space house wise- we have 3 kids and a German shepherd living in an awkwardly laid out 1500 sq foot house. So- we are looking at an upgrade and because we see eye to eye financially- we are able to put down a pretty substantial down payment and will actually be saving quite a bit of money every month all while living in a much larger home. And we can start planning out next kiddo.

Sorry- my rant is over. So no- I'm not some crazy person that doesn't drive or lives in my car. I just didn't want to let myself go crazy and wind up in the same position as my parents. I figure the generation before my parents knew a thing or two back then :)

I wish I was debt free... I say Hi five! Not to minimize your feelings I understand... But be very proud you are debt free... :)

I wish I was debt free... I say Hi five! Not to minimize your feelings I understand... But be very proud you are debt free... :)

Ditto, i did debt free...then i went the debt route, as soon as i get out of this hole I'm never going back

I was debt free until my sleeve. We had the cash to pay for it out of pocket but we also didn't want to be screwed if our taxes were higher than our estimate so we took out a no interest loan for half the cost. Debt free was the best feeling in the world until the weight started dropping. Totally worth it!

Hmmmm...I am 39 and holding..until the end of June..I have done just about anything within reason..so that is pretty broad definition..the only thing I can think of that I haven't done is that waxing thing..have shaved down below though ..wax everything else..but just not there..not sure I want too either....wonder what will be next???

39 and never shopped for a single digit sized clothing. Never driven a motorcycle. Never been thin, not had my thights rub like I'm starting a forest fire, or had a hanging belly (pannus).

I'm 53 and happily married 22 years- I've never sat on my husbands lap (he's tried to make me but I won't let him!), and he's never picked me up-ive weighed more than him since my first pregnancy and my daughter turned 19 yesterday! Times they are a changin'! I should weigh less than him in the next month! Yaaa!

I'm 53 and happily married 22 years- I've never sat on my husbands lap (he's tried to make me but I won't let him!)' date=' and he's never picked me up-ive weighed more than him since my first pregnancy and my daughter turned 19 yesterday! Times they are a changin'! I should weigh less than him in the next month! Yaaa![/quote']

That's so great! My fiancé says he can't wait to pick me up. He's strong as an ox and could do it now- but I refuse to let him try. I'm hoping by this summer to be at a point I would let him try :)

Im 23 and never

Walked the beach or boardwalk with a bathing suit on

Done cowgirl position for more than 1 minute.

had sex with a man who actually cared about me

Been able to shave my kitty with out getting frustrated

Also havent been able to wear a dress without getting terrible rug burn between thighs..... Killer

Oh sweetie..that is sad. You are worth so much more than that! You deserve a man who cares. Unless it was completely mutual and then I will mind my own bee's wax!????

37 and...

Never really been able to be truly in love with anyone or let them love me (outside my family)....but now prospects are looking good at the moment ;)

Pre-surgery I had never..

- Really loved any of my clothes

- Liked looking at myself

- Zip lined

- White Water rafted

- Had skiinny sex

Now...they be done..only the love thing left and as I said prospects are good :)

I'm 50 and ...

- never lived a day without God's love surrounding me (even when I didn't recognize it)

- never gave up hope that my life has purpose and meaning (even on the roughest days - and there were many)

- never stopped praying for my husband (whom I've yet to meet - well, unless I know him and don't know it yet!)

- never lived without an amazing animal in my life (right now it's Howard the cat and Riley the corgi)

- never enjoyed my body, flexibility, energy, health more than I am now

(ok, ok - I've never been waxed either)

Amy

Im 23 and never

Walked the beach or boardwalk with a bathing suit on

Done cowgirl position for more than 1 minute.

Been able to shave my kitty with out getting frustrated

My heart goes out to you! Please know that when you feel the beauty of your outerself emerge, your inner beauty that was always there - comes through even stronger....this in and of itself will give you the strength to say no when you know you should because you deserve so much more! You will have your dreams come true. God is good and He loves you - we do too!