Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Jello please help is this normal

I was just sleeved on the 19th I am still on Clear liquids I don't drink much yet not even the total of 64 oz

But I can consume 1 Jello snack in less then 5 minutes is that normal?? Is that ok??

It doesn't bother me at all. If I did that with beef broth that would kill my chess and give me those pains as if I'm eating to fast

Do any of u eat or can eat 1 jello snack that quickly??

Sent from my iPhone using VST

I'm the opposite, I can drink Water easier than I can eat Jello. I can only get about half a cup of jello down before I'm full. I'm weird though, so take what I say with a grain of salt :P good luck!

I probably COULD eat my pudding in that amount of time, but I try my best to eat slowly. I am so excited when I eat pudding or Soup (because it is like eating normal food) that I eat at least 1 cup. Worried that I am abnormal or something wrong because I feel hungry most of the time, and can consume so much. My post-op check up is tomorrow, and hoping for the best, Would hate to think that I have messed myself up in less than 2 weeks!

I was sleeved on the 19th as well and left on full liquids. If Jello is easy on your tummy, eat it up...it melts like a liquid and would count as it as well. Good luck!

im almost 3 weeks post op and yep !!! sf rice pudding hit me the same way !! i almost ate 2 cups before i realized it and felt guilty even eating one whole one .i found out it has no Protein in it and thats probably why i was able to eat it so easily ...............and like u , i worried i mighta did some damage !!!

Thanks everyone!! I am not hungry I have to remind myself to eat and I truly hate those Protein shakes it makes my mouth feel so chalky :(

However I'm glad to hear that other people can eat 2 cups or servings and its normal lol

I'm on Protein Shakes Jello and broth see the Dr tomorrow hopefully it all goes well thanks everyone for ur input :)

Rocio

I was sleeved on the 19th as well and left on full liquids. If Jello is easy on your tummy' date=' eat it up...it melts like a liquid and would count as it as well. Good luck![/quote']

Thanks Tracy ya I still haven't got up to 64 oz of liquid yet I try though :)

I was wondering the same thing

I can eat a half a cup of Jello and start hiccuping.

But I can eat the whole cup of yogurt.

Unless I hiccup I'm not sure I can tell I'm full??

And I am not getting anywhere close to the correct amount of fluids or Protein...

Jello is considered a liquid, you won't feel full restriction until you get to denser Proteins, mushy foods. U can consume more liquids than solids because liquids go right through u. Don't worry u r ok. Just take ur time and breathe between bites.

I was wondering the same thing

I can eat a half a cup of Jello and start hiccuping.

But I can eat the whole cup of yogurt.

Unless I hiccup I'm not sure I can tell I'm full??

And I am not getting anywhere close to the correct amount of fluids or Protein...

I'm glad I am not the only one lol I was getting a little scared cuz I was able to consume so fast lol

Jello is considered a liquid' date=' you won't feel full restriction until you get to denser Proteins, mushy foods. U can consume more liquids than solids because liquids go right through u. Don't worry u r ok. Just take ur time and breathe between bites.[/quote']

Thanks Susie I guess I should be glad then lol ya reaching 64 oz is not that easy breathe before bites I will remember that :)

I was sleeved on the 19th as well and left on full liquids. If Jello is easy on your tummy' date=' eat it up...it melts like a liquid and would count as it as well. Good luck![/quote']

Thanks Traci then I will keep eating :)