Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

12/31 surgery date - 1st time in a long time that I am excited for NYE

It took them forever to do my leak test and everything is all good! My stomach still has pains, unfortunately my period started the next morning.

Congrats everyone!!

Couldn't they have put that on hold for a month? :P

Good to see you are all doing well! I hear it gets better each and every day!

John, I highly recommend some pampering the day before surgery to help take your mind off things :). Thanks for the book recommendations. I actually just bought Gone Girl from a recommendation of other friends at work :) ill have to check out that Stephen King book too! Thank you! Best of luck w your upcoming surgery!

Synthrax nectar... Not really creamy' date=' more kool aid like... The lemon tea isn't clear but easier to handle..think they have it at GNC..I ordered it from amazon...passing gas, litte to no pain meds, low grade fever but assuming that is to b expected... I could sleep all day but trying to get up and get more Protein and Fluid..feel pretty good but need to get some walking in[/quote']

I'm pretty sleepy myself! I finally found a Protein Drink that I can stomach. You sound like you're doing really well! Way to go w no pain meds. I'm still taking mine q 3-5 hours. I think I need to get more walking in too. I've been cleaning and starting to feel it lol. I hope your day goes well!

Hi everyone,

I got home yesterday afternoon. No real pain, just uncomfortable. I am surviving on sf Popsicle, Water, and juice...hope that is OK. I will start Protein stuff tomorrow just wanted my tummy to recover a little. How much Water are you drinking? Also I walk for 1-2 minutes every 30 min, unless I am sleeping. Looks like we are doing well!

With even tiny sips of Water I was having severe cramping and I wasn't getting much down. I started getting lightheaded and called my doctors office. He had me go in for fluids and steroids and upped my Prilosec dosage. My bp was pretty low so I had been a little dehydrated. But the Fluid and steroids have really helped and inflammation is down. I can now sip fluids and not cramp :) glad you ladies are doing well too. I think I need to try some nectar tea. That sounds good!

How are you?

Hoping you feel better.

Wishing you a speedy Recovery!

Ballermom, I'm doing much better :) I've gotten my Protein in today and very little cramping :) I feel pretty good!

Ballermom' date=' I'm doing much better :) I've gotten my Protein in today and very little cramping :) I feel pretty good![/quote']

So so happy for you!!! Congrats again!

So how is everyone feeling? I'm starting to feel normal again! I'm down 38 lbs but at a but of a stall. I finally got moved from a night schedule to a day schedule so I think ill be able to exercise more and hopefully that will help :). I'd love to hear how you guys are doing!

I feel like I am doing pretty well.. I'm down 32lbs and have had a couple of stalls... I am trying to get to the gym but with the weather, etc it is just hard to get motivated. Waiting for it to get warm..

I know what you mean about crazy weather!! We just had 19 inches of snow! Glad you're feeling well and congrats in the weight loss!!

I am doing alright, also at a stall :angry: - I started working out (cardio boot camps) last week and drinking more Water. What are you eating now?

Sleeved 12/31 too - down 42 lbs today. Had my fair share of stalls for sure till i upped to about 1000cals and hit the gym.