Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Sitting in My Hospital Bed! Wishing this pain would just Go AWAY!

Just had my sleeve yesterday morning and today I'm feeling like a crap.. I was a groggy all day from the anesthesia yesterday, but today I'm better!! I have to continue to tell myself

That this pain is temporary and that I'll be back to myself soon!!!! Please keep me in your prayers!!!

Prayers go out to you. It gets easier as the day pass.

Good luck to you.

You will feel great soon! I am 13 days out and my pants are literally falling off. It feels so good to hear my family tell me how great I look. It's the greatest Christmas present I could have gotten myself. Congrats on the new you and by January you will be pulling up your pants and headed shopping too!

A week ago I was in your shoes- 8 days out I feel 99% normal physically. It will get better- good luck!

-Kendra

It does get better. I'm praying for you. The O2 settled into my shoulder areas from being operated on laproscopically, that was really painful. Take care and Merry Christmas.

Prayers your way!! I'm also 8 days out and I feel almost normal. Kinda tired of broth but I can tell I've lost weight already. It's so hard not to weigh myself. Lol. Good luck you will be happy you did this for your health.

Trust me the pain will go away, i wish you best of luck.

Im 5 days out and Had some pain in the hospital.. but they gave a scheduled pain med toradol. I didnt ask for it.. they gave it to me..kept the pain at bay.. they also had morphine set up for every 2hrs prn. and Loratab too every 4hrs prn.. didnt need any of those at all.. I left the next day.. walking helps the pain.. and it does get better. I do take the liq loratab they sent home with me. but only at night when I go to bed so I can sleep comfortably. hang in there it does get better.

5 days out and feeling good

I think all the gas is finally out from surgery

For some cravings but was never was a good exercise to learn the difference

I' sorry to see that you are having problems. I have not had any major issues. I was lucky to be done with the gas pains yesterday evening and I never really had any further pains until they removed my catheter *ouch!!*.

I was released this evening at 7:00 PM... Total stay 30 hrs.

I would suggest that if you are having pain, there is no reason to remain stoic. Let you nurse know and they will do their job and get you what you need.

Prayers going out...

prayers to you. every day will get better and better! good luck.

Everyday will be better, try to walk as much as you possibly can.

First two days are the hardest. I had a very bad time the first two days between pain and nausea. I cried pretty much the whole first night. Day three I started to turn a corner and things got a lot better. Trust me every day is better then the last. Sending you hugs!

Congrats and hang in there! Please! If u r having pain in the hospital let ur nurse know immediately. They r setup to try many different drugs until they find something that works. My nurse said I should never be about a 3 on the 0-10 pain scale. They had me in the PCA morphin pump and I hated that. I could push it every 8 minutes but I felt like I never got any rest because I was always waking up in pain and I kept losing the little button thing. Plus the morphin was giving me really bad headaches. They Then tried toradol and that was my miracle drug! Worked great for me! Just make sure to tell the nurse that u r still in too much pain and u want to try a different drug! Prayers for u that u get some rest and relief!