Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dizzy

You could possibly be dehydrated. Try drinking some more fluids.

Was thinking blood sugar

Drink 64-80 oz a day

I have been dizzy a lot lately as well. Once I first get up. I am 8 mos out and just started getting this way on the last month. I'm drinking plenty of fluids as well. What Vitamins are you taking? Are you eating enough?

Could be low sugar, could also be lack of Protein. It you are getting your Water in as you say, I would look at those. If I don't get all my protein, I am feeling a bit bad the next day.

I am dizzy today, today. Sleeved on Dec. 17. I definitely haven't been drinking enough water/protein. Working on it, though.

Same here

I love my ninja blender

Just made black bean veggie burgers with hot salsa and lowfat sour cream

Also made buffalo chicken dip

pineapple mush

Apple mush

And ham with mash potatoes for Xmas

Anything I can blend

haha, Darn it, Tattoo, I have such a radical situation as my diet is strictly not fairly and bairly functional as prescribed, may I ask did you use cafeine at all, I would limit that to 2 sips and forget it all day if you do, I do however feel better at the moment and think as you did it was low sugar.

cool, sounds good, I want one too. I am using tea only now but some caf in some of it and keurig has tea, but well herbal is becoming my way for now too, coffees and teas come out so nice in that thing.

Okie Doke Bro, stick with it, have you more trouble I will be looking to see if you post some more, as for this very moment I have back some energy and faith I felt a few days back.

A half cup of regular coffee will make me dizzy and light-headed the rest of the day.

I was sleeved on December 17, and today I did my regular 7 mile bike ride for the first time. I live up a pretty significant hill, so I was really pleased that I made it. It felt good over all, though harder than the last time I did it the day before surgery. However, I felt more hungry, and started feeling light headed this evening. I ate a cheese stick, which didn't help, and I ended up eating a Protein Bar, which has some sugar. I'm thinking it might have been low blood sugar, but also, eating about 600-700 calories a day, and doing a bike ride that I know from my body bugg burns 600 calories might have been a bit too much. Maybe on the days I ride, I have to plan my food a little differently. Does anyone else have this reaction to working out? Please let me know. Thanks!