Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Who else is waiting on approval?

Still waiting here.......

When the day comes, I think I will be so grateful and thankful. It's been a long and emotional road so far. 2 years since I told my doctor I want the sleeve. I know there is much more to come. I was ready yesterday.

Good luck to all!!!

Marie I called ins today and the rep confirmed its still pending and apparently my surgeon has assigned a date of next week for my procedure so I have to call back Wed. I'm a little anxious but this is what we have been working towards!

Congrats , that's excellent news . Hopefully everything goes well and you can get your surgery next week . I will continue to stalk my insurance

Mine was to be submitted today...in the same flying pattern as some of you also...very anxious times. My ins coordinator told me 30 days, another site said 30 business days, and I've seen anywhere from 2 days to 15 days for patients actual approval responses. Focusing on the best outcome for everyone!

My insurance approved my surgery 1-4.. and I got my date today..so about 3ish weeks for me...drove me nuts!!! :) hang in there..it will happen

My coordinator resubmit mine today and has scheduled my surgery for the 26th. I have at least six more appts prior to surgery! One this week and the others in the next three weeks. Trying not to get overly excited because I'm not approved yet. This is 2nd submittal and I know everything is covered this time but u just never know with these ins companies!!

Ugh The surgeons offside did not submit the weight history for 2010 and 2011. Got the letter today saying it needs to be submitted. Why cant they get s--t right.

Lol! Yes. Call and keep pushing. I was denied 3 times based on information that was not specifically in my summary plan description. I kept pushing for where the language came from- called my employer' date=' insurance, advocate, and did tons of research online.

Good luck everyone. Just know exactly what your plans criteria is you have to meet to qualify for surgery and submit that information only.[/quote']

Dreamsofskinny, how are things going? Have you been sleeved?!

Keeping my fingers crossed for you, Beautyandbeyond!!!

Congrats to all who were approved:) I'm hoping for all of you in limbo like me.

I'm still waiting, very impatiently. I was denied 1/8 and all the insurance coordinator had to do was change the surgeon on my paperwork and fax it back to the insurance. It's been 3 weeks and the insurance still doesn't have it. She is trying to tell me that her contact at Cigna made the changes over the phone. But Cigna has told me 3 times times now that they have to refax the papers with the change - there is nothing on my file stating it is being reconsidered. Has she done it? NO! I left her another message today, but she didn't return my calls, so I won't here from her until I call again.

Congrats to all who were approved:) I'm hoping for all of you in limbo like me.

I'm still waiting' date=' very impatiently. I was denied 1/8 and all the insurance coordinator had to do was change the surgeon on my paperwork and fax it back to the insurance. It's been 3 weeks and the insurance still doesn't have it. She is trying to tell me that her contact at Cigna made the changes over the phone. But Cigna has told me 3 times times now that they have to refax the papers with the change - there is nothing on my file stating it is being reconsidered. Has she done it? NO! I left her another message today, but she didn't return my calls, so I won't here from her until I call again.[/quote']

Jen, can you physically visit the office and speak with her manager?