Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

December 28th surgery date.

i hope u all are sleeping peacefuly like i was before my mother woke me up at 2am.

Tomorrow is the big day and im way to anxious to sleep now.

i have to be at the hospital at 10:30am

its seems so unreal... good luck everyone and be sure to check in and let us know how it goes.

Wishing everyone who is being sleeved tomorrow a restful sleep tonight. I head to the hospital myself at 6am PST and will be sending prayers and positive energy out to everyone.

Positive thoughts to u too!!!

Gm,

I am soooo happy for everyone today!!!! I am 4 hrs away from changing my life forever.... I know the process will be hard at first but it will be well worth it:) My continued prayersare with each andeveryone.... Hugs and Be Blessed

TD

Sitting in pre--op!! Ready to go, got my snassy hat on my IV in and my fancy gown!!! Lets change my life!!!! Good luck to everyone!! I'm sure everyone will do great!!!

I hope everyone is sleeved and recuperating. Sip sip sip...walk walk walk.....good luck...

Sleeved yesterday finally sipping right now. My mouth was dry as hell... got a delotted pump or however u spell that narcotics name.... amd a pain ball I have to wear around my neck.. all in all im sleepy and in amd out of it.. my dr said I was his easiest sleeves hes done in over a year.. told my mom my organs were beautiful lol... that liquid diet was a b***h but it works. Lost 15 pounds on that. Any way im praying for everyone and well wishes... love you guys!!

Sleeved yesterday finally sipping right now. My mouth was dry as hell... got a delotted pump or however u spell that narcotics name.... amd a pain ball I have to wear around my neck.. all in all im sleepy and in amd out of it.. my dr said I was his easiest sleeves hes done in over a year.. told my mom my organs were beautiful lol... that liquid diet was a b***h but it works. Lost 15 pounds on that. Any way im praying for everyone and well wishes... love you guys!!

Hoping everyone who was sleeved yesterday is recovering well. My operation went well, had an undiagnosed hiatal hernia that my surgeon fixed as well since he was in there anyway. Yesterday was a bit rough until they got a pain medication that would work for me. I was up and walking about 4 hours after surgery had just ice chips until this am.

Started sips slowly this morning. Things have been going well so far. No nausea today and since I kept my sips down I was able to come home around 2pm.

Take care everyone!!

Surgery date 1/30/13 waiting on approval letter. Have Cigna receive approval conf.

Good morning/afternoon everyone....

I was sleeved on the 28th and my surgery went well..... I prayed all the way up until the anestheioslogist came to tell me you will be going back in 15 mins.... When i came out surgery i heard ppl talking(lol) and i realized i was alive and everything would be alllright. I am at home finally. I had to stay 1 extra day due to my bp being extremely high. Overall the surgery went well.... My surgeon says it was easy and my liver was small so he was able to go in and do what needed to be done and now im on the road to recovery!!!! I had some shoulder pain and my leftside has been sore but im up walking and sipping as much as i can!!! Glad to read that evveryones surgery went well and we are in the land of the living!!! Praise God\o/

TD

I was sleeved on 12/28 also. I am home now. I stayed at my moms last night and thank goodness I did cuz I had a dizzy spell in her bathroom after I took a shower and I passed out for a couple minutes. I'm sure it was from being dehydrated. So everyone has been pushing me to drink, drink, drink. I am not able to get in all my fluids or Protein yet bc of gas pain. Suppose to see my dr tomorrow to have my drain out. I just keep saying to myself you can do this, you can do this!!

I didn't have a drain.. and no dehydration because after surgery they had me on bag and bags and bags of fluids. No drain cause my doctor said my inside were so clean it was the easiest surgery he done in over a year. Im proud of my self knowing that. Made me blush a little. Im 5 days post op and feeling better day by day... I been getting in my Protein and Water. I stop drinking when it starts to hurt or it gets hard to swallow. I wait 20 mins and keep sipping.. I also put the treadmill on 1 and walk for 20 mins it helped get the gas pain out. I got some really great pain and nausea meds. I dont regret my decision im happy and so ready for the new "B"

I was just approved by unhc on 12/30. I have to wait for my surgeons coordinator to call me and schedule a date. I am hoping to get it done next week i just want this over with. I feel like my life has been on hault waiting for this surgery. I did six months dietary phsyc eval. and a marriot of other test. Im ready to finish what i started!!!!

I was sleeved on the 28th also. I'm having the hardest time sipping, I think tomorrow I am going to purchase a sippy cup.