Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

August Sleevers. Weight loss slow down

I was sleeved on August 15th and I lost a lot the first 2 and a half months .. I have had horibble yoyo weight loss/ gain the last 2 months. Have lost less than 5 pounds in over 8 weeks!!!!! it is beyond a stall!!!! Is this happening to anyone else?

Yes! I am about the same, about 7 pounds in the last 6 weeks. Do you exercise? Are you on MFP? I just went to the Dr today to review my blood workup and all is well. Stopped blood pressure and hormone meds! Down 3 sizes in pants but slow weight loss as of recent.

I was sleeve August 14th....four months today! My total weight loss has been 38 pounds. As I write this my eyes just opened wide when I did the math. The weight loss has been slow about 1-2 pounds a week to two weeks but it sure does add up. I started at 228 and down to 190, I'm 5'4 if that helps. I've also gone from a size 18/20 to a size 16 and starting to use regular XL pants from Aeropostale (the yoga pants and warm dorm pants). I was so excited to have been able to wear that type of clothing. My daughter (12 yrs old) is loving that I'm wearing smaller clothes and can't wait to go shopping together. That's a date I'm looking forward to!

Sleeved with Dr. Almanza August 17....227 started and now 170#....so 57# loss! I have also been in a stall for three weeks just losing ounces....but overall will not complain...started in 18/20 and xl & xxl shirts.....

Now wearing 12 jeans and medium tshirts and large hoodies.

I was sleeved august 6th and I am down 70lbs today! I started at 300. Today I am 230. I stalled for about 5 weeks. All of November and the last week of Oct, but lost 3 pant sizes during that time. It does seem a struggle to drop pounds now. But it is coming off slow but sure.