Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone In Nky Or Cincy?

Can't believe my date is so close! The pre op diet hasn't been so bad. I even managed to bake Christmas Cookies and not touch them. That's a big accomplishment for me! Lol! I'll definitely keep you updated! So nice to have some local peeps!

Well....I'm done and everything went well. Some pain in recovery, but it's gone now. Feel pretty good. Just sleepy.

Well....I'm done and everything went well. Some pain in recovery' date=' but it's gone now. Feel pretty good. Just sleepy.[/quote']

Congrats JH. I can't wait til my day comes.

Hey everyone!! I'm in NKY.. I wish you all the best and much success!! I went to Dr. Curry.. I am 3 months post op and almost 50 pounds down.. I am so happy I did this surgery!!! I am actually losing weight for the first time.. And it's not coming back!!! Good luck everyone!!

That's awesome! I went home yesterday. Other than some pain in the right side of my belly, I'm feeling pretty good!

Glad you are doing well!!! Welcome home!!!

I think someone needs to give me tutorial on this site. I am lost on here some days :o)

Well....I'm a little over a week out and feel pretty good! Going back to work tomorrow. Very little pain and no nausea. Getting fluids down fine....but still trying to learn what I can eat. No regrets so far!

Hi. Still hanging in and doing well?

I'm still here! Went back to work Monday. Feel ok from a surgery standpoint. It's the nasty cold I have that has been bringing me down. Down 23 lbs so far.

Great. I go back part time next week. One week post op is Monday . Hope this week worked out best it could. I have a very supportive manager in my goal so that helps a lot

I am very new to all this. I am even having a hard time getting around this site. I live in Cinti Ohio. I just started my weight loss journey. I am a patient of dr. Curry. I have had my first consult with him. My insurance is UHC. I Received an email from them saying they pay 100% if I use in-network. I have been over weight since age 16. I m now 60. I m so excited nd so scared all at the same time. Any support you cn give me I would really appreciate. Thank you!

I am very new to all this. I am even having a hard time getting around this site. I live in Cinti Ohio. I just started my weight loss journey. I am a patient of dr. Curry. I have had my first consult with him. My insurance is UHC. I Received an email from them saying they pay 100% if I use in-network. I have been over weight since age 16. I m now 60. I m so excited nd so scared all at the same time. Any support you cn give me I would really appreciate. Thank you!

Hello lindypops, I'm a patient of dr curry also. My surgery was jan 14. I am very please with him and his staff. I had a lap band by a different doctor and after 4 years I start having problems with it. So I start going to dr curry and he finally took it out sept 2012. He said that I would have better luck with the sleeve. So far so god. I'm a slow loser but I'm losing and not gaining. Feel free to ask any questions.

Thank you. I am not even sure if I am typing in this thing right. Does dr curry have any support groups?

Thank you. I am not even sure if I am typing in this thing right. Does dr curry have any support groups?

Yes they have support group. The one with dr burham is today. Topic emotional eating. I'm not going to make. I don't know how often they have a support group with him. The other support group meeting was just different companies coming in talking about their product. I didn't really care for that one.