Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Fun And Maybe Some Laughs

Hi Ya'll sleevers and soon to be sleevers.

I wanted to post something that maybe we can all relate to and maybe laugh a little :) or cry...lol!!

1 - What is something that you are NEVER going to miss before being sleeved ? (if you already are sleeved then think back)

2- What is something that you are SUPER excited about after being sleeved?

--------

1- I am never going to miss my underwear that keeps "rolling/falling down" or trying to pull them up while walking....NOT CUTE

2- Besides getting to a healthy BMI and all the greatness with that it would be WEARING A Black SEQUIN dress BABY!! t

Love to hear YOURS!! :)

I do NOT miss being unable to clean myself properly after doing #2, just could not reach that far at my fattest.

I DO like shopping at stores and finding a LOT of clothes that fit. In fact a few times I could not find anything that was SMALL enough, was shopping for a jogging suit and everything started at in the LARGE, which was hanging off me.

1. Not going to miss having to ask for a table because I am afraid I wont fit in the booth comfy.

2. I am super excited about being able to finally notice the weight loss in my pictures!

I won't miss seeing a double didget number as my size :)

and I'm looking forward to that size being at the very very very end of the racks :P Down with those 2/4 girls ya know! I used to wear children's hand me downs...I want to do that again LOL

2.I am NEVER GOING TO the big hump of fat on my butt and the back of my neck

2. I cannot wait for new panties, better sex and wearing a dress that doesn't look like maternity.

I wont miss going to the big girl store for clothes.

I wont miss wearing orthotic shoes for my planters.

I wont miss sweating all the time.

I wont miss acting like a contortionist to shave my legs.

I wont miss worrying if Im going to break a lawn chair.

There's so much more but Ill stop now...lol.

Im looking forward to wearing cute stylish clothes from the normal girl store.

Im looking forward to doing yoga and not cutting of my air supply.

Im looking forward to making the inner thighs of my jeans last as long as the rest of the jeans.

Im looking forward to being able to get my freak on with my hubby easier :)

Im looking forward to weighing less than my husband.

There are hundreds and hundreds of things to not miss and just as many things to look forward to.

Not going to miss my double chin, rubbing thighs and feeling like I'm dragging concrete blocks around.

Super excited about finally getting my weight under control, feeling light and energized, and learning what it is to have confidence.

1. Won't miss - The stares and judgements from others

2. Excited about - Living a life that is free from the fat that has consumed me for most of my adult life.

I won't miss wearing layers and layers of Spanx just to smooth everything out.

I won't miss being out of breathe when I go up and down our stairs.

I won't miss feeling like I'm stuck in a giant shell that isn't me.

I look forward to the day I hear, YOU are pretty instead of "you have such a pretty face!"

I look forward to being able to keep up with my children.

I look forward to not being a "new" me, but being ME.

1. Won't miss - The stares and judgements from others

2. Excited about - Living a life that is free from the fat that has consumed me for most of my adult life.

Me too

There's so many good things listed here already, but here's some more I can think of:

I won't miss feeling so fixated on food.

I am excited to be able to wear high heels for a good length of time without being in excruciating pain (I have so many that I've never even worn!).

These are all awesome. Thank you for sharing and please keep them coming.

I can so relate to them all!!!

One last one...I will never miss not being able to really cross my legs..like a real lady!.....I will never miss lycra drawers, because they sure aren't panties...and flapping noises of my stomach when I bend over to pick up something....or my butt eating my dresses...okay thats it!...for now!

Tami!! That is sooo me!! "1- I am never going to miss my underwear that keeps "rolling/falling down" or trying to pull them up while walking....NOT CUTE"

I thought I was the only one who did that!!!