Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hi everyone,

I'm new to this and surgery is around the corner!!!! I'm mostly excited but hoping it all works out! I did some pre- shopping to have things at home such as: Isopure drink and Protein shake... Jello , Popsicles , pudding, broth..... Any other suggestions??? I keep hearing egg whites...

I have Surgery tuesday also. I am also stocking up. A good thing I got for the Clear Liquids is the chicken broth little tubs that you mix with Water it is actually very tasty.

I lived on Tomato Soup during the liquid stage. Not everyone's doctor allows it, so i would ask first. It was nice to have something with some taste. I am 3 weeks out, down 22 lbs since surgery and just cleared today for regular food after 2 weeks of puree. You'll do great. Good luck with the surgery.

How did it go?? Mine went well and feel sore but good!!

Mine went good. A little sore but the end results will be worth it. I am actually just now in the car on my way home from the hospital.

That's awesome I slept in my recliner last night!!

Yay. How are you feeling?

I need to always have Water to sip on!! Got fever for 20mins and then went away! And the I started drinking more and had a really bad burp that freaked me out and hoped I didn't bust open my stomach! And I didn't just was freaked out! Sooo it's been a long day

I have my surgery Monday, getting pretty nervous, but I'm ready to get it over with and begin my journey! Reading these posts calms my nerves though.

I need to always have Water to sip on!! Got fever for 20mins and then went away! And the I started drinking more and had a really bad burp that freaked me out and hoped I didn't bust open my stomach! And I didn't just was freaked out! Sooo it's been a long day

I have had the burps today too and it freaked me out too. I do know it feels pretty amazing to be in my own bed tonight.

I have my surgery Monday' date=' getting pretty nervous, but I'm ready to get it over with and begin my journey! Reading these posts calms my nerves though.[/quote']

Judy you will be just fine. You will be a little bit sore however it isn't an unbearable pain. Let me know how everything goes after your surgery Monday please. I will be praying for you.

I'd be willing to be $100 that you didn't burst open your stomach. Smile, take a huge deep breath, and relax! You are fine :) Take it super easy and try not to worry too much...your on the other side now; enjoy it girlie!

Good luck!

I had surgery the same day!! Congrats! If you want a sleeve buddy that had it done on the same day feel free to add and chat :)

Hi all!! I see several folks on here sleeved on 12/4.....same as me. Would love a buddy or two to check in with and compare notes. Anyone interested? I don't know how to add buddies or chat privately though!!! Will figure it out!! Thanks!!