Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Sleeve Date Set For December 11Th

I am also on the 11th, with Dr Jayaseelan in dallas, I'm so excited but soooo nervous. I've been so sick on the liquids for 4 days it's been awful! Just hope I make it thru the rest of it!

I am also on the 11th' date=' with Dr Jayaseelan in dallas, I'm so excited but soooo nervous. I've been so sick on the liquids for 4 days it's been awful! Just hope I make it thru the rest of it![/quote']

Good luck.. if you made thru the first day then the last day should be a piece of cake.. good luck!!!

I am also on the 11th' date=' with Dr Jayaseelan in dallas, I'm so excited but soooo nervous. I've been so sick on the liquids for 4 days it's been awful! Just hope I make it thru the rest of it![/quote']

Good Luck post when you can!

Mine is Dec 12

Mine is Dec 13th.

Good luck! It will be worth it in the end. I am Dec 13th. I am excited and nervous! At least you can see light at the end of the tunnel!

I hope everyone is doing well. Nausea is improved mostly and only really sore in certain positions or when I am getting up or sliding over. I realized that a small sip before is not the same as a small sip now. All together, not too bad. Uncomfortable at times, yes, but it could be a lot worse and much of it is to be expected. And the nurses and my family have been great. I feel very lucky.

Im doing good just in a little pain, how is everyone? Im down 7 lbs since having the surgery

Im doing good just in a little pain' date=' how is everyone? Im down 7 lbs since having the surgery[/quote']

Im doing well also. Finally home.. and resting.. walked for about 30 min today. I haven't weighed myself yet Congrats. . Now we need to start a post op Dec 11th surgery date!!!

That's funny got mine on 11th and I'm 8lbs heavier think its all the gas in my belly

My belly is hard as a rock right now

My doctor said men are worse than women because of the stomach muscles

Ok im opened forum

Hi all after a four hour surgery to repair a messed hernia and do the sleeve I'm home. I have horrible gas with belching but can't seem to pass the gas! The dr said gasx