Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Attention February 2013 Sleeve Buddies!

Is this liquid diet business killing anyone else? Of course the day I started, I got my period. Like, really?! It's only day 3 and I'm already overwhelmed. =\

I don't start my liquid diet til the 11th, but I know I will be feeling the same as you. Try to remember to keep your eye on the prize! Hang in there and keep at it :)

Is this liquid diet business killing anyone else? Of course the day I started' date=' I got my period. Like, really?! It's only day 3 and I'm already overwhelmed. =\[/quote']

I'm on day 5 and I think someone sucked my mojo out of me. I have ZERO energy. Its all I have to shower and get dressed for work. I'm on 5 c 2% milk w 5 pkgs of carnation Breakfast no sugar added. And then I can have s/f Jello and 2 c broth a day. Grrrr and I'm on long days...26 hrs and I'm not happy lol.

I've lost 8# as of this morning (2/4)

My preop wasn't really that bad, most of the trouble was in my head. I'm completely bored with liquid though. My surgery is at 12:30 today, and it just feels so surreal.

Finally! Someone from my part of the world! Where are you having your surgery? Where do you live? I want to know everything so we can be buddies!

Beth

Beth,

Surgery is at St. Lukes, Phoenix on the 19th with Dr. Fang. I live in Phoenix of course....where do you live and when is your surgery?

Buffy

My preop wasn't really that bad' date=' most of the trouble was in my head. I'm completely bored with liquid though. My surgery is at 12:30 today, and it just feels so surreal.[/quote']

Good luck!

Yeah! Today is the day! I am so excited! Long journey I'm 5'2" in

October 265

Pre-op diet 255

Day of surgery TODAY 237!!!

Future??? A LOT LESS!! Lol

Good luck to everyone!

I was also miserable on the pre-op diet. I started it on 1/14 and ended today day surgery. when i realized that i needed to drink extra Water I was drinking about 96oz I was also eating what I was allowed to every two hours i felt much better. After day 3 my anger went away. . I lost 18lbs and I feel great I dropped two pants sizes. I am not saying it was easy but water and eating helped. I was straight up mean for the first 3 days! I was told to drink 4 8oz Protein Shakes a day. 3oz of chick raw veggies oatmeal, sugar free ice pops, Jello and pudding, and Greek yogurt. I mixed the sf pudding with the yogurt it's now my new favorite food. It's great with vanilla or chocolate! I was allowed to drink anything sugar free and Decaf. I could also use lemon and lime! I made use fresh lime for Salad Dressing on my raw veggies with chicken and I put a dollop of greet yogurt on the chicken! Very good surprisingly! I put sugar free flavored Syrup or extract to the shakes. (You can find it in the coffee isle. After the first 8 days I was able to cut out a lot of the food and just have shakes. I hope this helps! I didn't like the predict but today after weighing myself down 18lbs and yesterday and old pair of jeans fitting! I freaken love it! Lol if you have any questions don't hesitate to personal message me.

Good luck with your surgery!

So today is Clear Liquids. Then to the hospital for 6:30am Wednesday. It is getting very real and I am scared as hell. I shouldn't be since I have been watching my rockstar wife for three weeks since hers. I just keep thinking what could go wrong and what if I never see anyone again. I know it is stupid but seems really valid today for some reason. I am normally a very optimistic person but I am worried. Well time to put on the big boy undies and make today great so that tomorrow I can start to live the rest of my life!

Sent from my iPhone using VST

Yeah! Today is the day! I am so excited! Long journey I'm 5'2" in

October 265

Pre-op diet 255

Day of surgery TODAY 237!!!

Future??? A LOT LESS!! Lol

Good luck to everyone!

Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using VST

My surgery is tomorrow 2/6 I'm so nervous! I had my GI done yesterday and found out I had a hernia which wi be repaired tomorrow as well. I'm trying to get everything in order.. I've been on a liquid diet since yesterday... Good luck everyone! We can do this!!! Woot woot

Is this liquid diet business killing anyone else? Of course the day I started, I got my period. Like, really?! It's only day 3 and I'm already overwhelmed. =\

Today is Day 5 for me. Yes, it's tough. I have no energy. I'm chewing gum a lot and it seems to be helping. I just realized this morning that I'm dehydrated and need to drink more. I'm not allowed to let anything solid pass my lips except a Protein Bar once a day. The rest is all clear liquids. I'm with you. But I keep thinking about the end result. I don't want to do anything to jeopardize my health or the surgery.