Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Attention February 2013 Sleeve Buddies!

My fmla cover me for 2 weeks 2/27 - 3/18

I am going to have my dr fill out the form for FMLA. I just didn't know if it was going to hard or not for them to fill it out.

Hi all, I'm Anita from Buffalo NY being sleeved February 27th & can't wait. Been through all the pre "stuff" so if anyone has a question please ask :) start my pre op diet the 17th of Feb. anyone else from Buffalo?

Hi Anita...I am from Buffalo too...still waiting for a date :( who is doing your Surgery??? I am with Dr Caruana...hope all is well with you.. :)

Hi Anita...I am from Buffalo too...still waiting for a date :( who is doing your Surgery??? I am with Dr Caruana...hope all is well with you.. :)

Dr Caruana is doing mine. What do you have left to do before they will schedule a date? Once insurance approves its about 4-6 weeks till date. It will go by quick, just hang in there :)

I am now a member of this group scheduled for February 19th, Lexington KY

Anita..I am having an insurance nightmare.. I was approved for surgery on 1-4.. but they wont schedule me until my dr visit I had on 12-20 is paid for...but the dr office put in the wrong code for payment...so I am waiting... *sigh*

Got my date today. February 20th- OMG! I feel so unprepared and nervous.

So I start my liquid diet Monday. Surgery Feb 6th! Omg it is so close! I am freaking out but so excited! My wife is Seven days out from her sleeve surgery and down 25lbs from the day of surgery. Some Water weight, but doing so awesome! I am so proud of her!

Sent from my iPhone using VST

So I start my liquid diet Monday. Surgery Feb 6th! Omg it is so close! I am freaking out but so excited! My wife is Seven days out from her sleeve surgery and down 25lbs from the day of surgery. Some Water weight' date=' but doing so awesome! I am so proud of her!

Sent from my iPhone using VST[/quote']

Jeff. Im on the 8th. Best of luck yo you!!! Ill be rooting u on!

Hi all! This is my first post but I've been lurking on this site for months and it has been invaluable to me. I'm scheduled for surgery February 25 in Charlotte, NC. I'm nervous, excited and impatient. I can't wait to get to the other side. I started testing out the pre-op liquid diet today so I know how bad it will be, especially since I will be traveling for business when I have to start doing it for real. Good luck to all. February is going to be life changing!

Hi' date=' I'm Sara. I'm 29 from Middle Tennessee. I'm being sleeved Feb 16th. I'm having mine done in Mexico by Dr. Garcia.[/quote']

I am 37 and live in Michigan. I am being sleeves by Dr. Garcia on January 31st. He did a sleeve on a coworker of mine in may and she is doing great.

Hi all! This is my first post but I've been lurking on this site for months and it has been invaluable to me. I'm scheduled for surgery February 25 in Charlotte' date=' NC. I'm nervous, excited and impatient. I can't wait to get to the other side. I started testing out the pre-op liquid diet today so I know how bad it will be, especially since I will be traveling for business when I have to start doing it for real. Good luck to all. February is going to be life changing![/quote']

Awesome, I'm Charlotte NC as well. Who's your surgeon? I'll be sleeved on feb 6th with Dr. Villanueva at Mercy Hospital