Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Wondering About Body Parts Sagging.

My surgery is 12/10 and my concern is that things will start to sag- especially my sexy parts- boobs, hoohoo. How much did your girlie parts sag? Is it terribly unattractive in your eyes? Thanks- I know this is an awkward question.

My boobs are very saggy and much smaller than they were pre-surgery. My vaginal area isn't noticeably saggy. My butt is saggy. It is all rather unappealing but I looked terrible naked when I was fat too. At least now I look good in my clothes. My husband used to love my big boobs and hasn't complained once about my new body. He will take the ability to, pardon me, bend me like a pretzel over the way my body used to be.

My boobs are very saggy and much smaller than they were pre-surgery. My vaginal area isn't noticeably saggy. My butt is saggy. It is all rather unappealing but I looked terrible naked when I was fat too. At least now I look good in my clothes. My husband used to love my big boobs and hasn't complained once about my new body. He will take the ability to' date=' pardon me, bend me like a pretzel over the way my body used to be.[/quote']

I love it! Thank you for your honesty. I'm looking forward to the idea that I will be able to please my hubby better. And it's true- things don't look so hot now- cant get much worse. My boobs- they are huge, 44F. I'm afraid they are going to deflate into empty potato sacks. Lol but eventually I think I'll get them reduced anyhow.

I think it is very individual. I have pretty elastic skin despite being 66 years old. Some stuff is sagging some isn't, again it is very genetic.

I used to be a 40H and now I wear a 34D and I think I need to move to a smaller cup size still. If that gives you any idea. I am never going to be completely happy with my body anyway. At least now I am healthy and I feel so much better!! On the up side, my arms look fantastic! I'm very proud of them. Still SO worth it!!

Having given birth several times and being 53 yrs old, everything sags anyway. Nothing to do with weight.

I think it is very individual. I have pretty elastic skin despite being 66 years old. Some stuff is sagging some isn't' date=' again it is very genetic.[/quote']

I'm almost 65 yrs old. When we we you sleeved? 10/10/12 for me. How is your weight loss ? My arms which were like hams pre op are disgusting ! Started out at the seminar at 272.8 lbs and this morning was 227.5. Kind of slow I think.

I'm almost 65 yrs old. When we we you sleeved? 10/10/12 for me. How is your weight loss ? My arms which were like hams pre op are disgusting ! Started out at the seminar at 272.8 lbs and this morning was 227.5. Kind of slow I think.

Your down 45lbs and it's only been two months?? I think that is awesome, and I know that we will all deal with sagging. Just take it in stride at least your healthier and will have more energy well at least that's all I care about

You are all so great for responding. Thank you do much. I feel better about it no matter what happens to my saggy skin post op.

You are all so great for responding. Thank you do much. I feel better about it no matter what happens to my saggy skin post op.

I was sleeved at 28. I chose a higher goal weight (170)- bmi currently 28 i think. so I have zero saggy skin, a round butt and perky breasts still. Plus my weight is easy to maintain :)

A couple of weeks ago I started using It Works body wraps and defining gel. I'm not quite 2 1/2 months post op and have lost almost 45 lbs. I worry about sagging skin so I'm going to use the It Works products throughout my journey. Skin on my chest has already tightened and with my first stomach wrap, I lost 7 inches total.

I'm also worried about the sagging! But has anyone noticed there fat changing? My fat feels squishy like my belly did after I had my babies...lol

Anyone else have squishy fat? Or will admit to it...lol

im only down 18 lbs and im atarting to notice fat wrinkles on my belly!

I'm also worried about the sagging! But has anyone noticed there fat changing? My fat feels squishy like my belly did after I had my babies...lol

Anyone else have squishy fat? Or will admit to it...lol

Sent from my iPhone using VST

To the OP question

Yes the girly parts can be saggy. I guess it depends on how much fat you have in that area. I actually had mine "lifted" after a previous weight loss. Now I find that the girly parts now are more loose and flabby if you know what I mean, but it does seem like some of the fat is shrinking from this area. I still have some weight to lose so hopefully it will continue to improve.

I do notice too that my fat is squishy, I think as the fat goes the skin is trying to shrink up to keep up but in the interim your fat is a little squishy, this too I hope will improve. I still will be going for a thigh/arm lift they have no hope at this point.

A couple of weeks ago I started using It Works body wraps and defining gel. I'm not quite 2 1/2 months post op and have lost almost 45 lbs. I worry about sagging skin so I'm going to use the It Works products throughout my journey. Skin on my chest has already tightened and with my first stomach wrap' date=' I lost 7 inches total.[/quote']

Are those really working for you? I just got mine today.

Sent from my iPad using VST