Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

January 2013 Sleevers?

Thanks for letting me know..will do for sure.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using VST

What's sad is I wasn't ordered to do mag citrate but since I had been on low Fiber high Protein for months before surgery I felt constipated and thinking about trying to 'go' after tummy surgery sounded painful so I drank that vile stuff all on my own. Good luck with your surgery.

My surgery was January 9th and I hope we all can keep in touch under Jan 2013 title It is helpful and inspirational to here how you all are doing.

weight.png

4 days post op and I am dreaming of full liquids. Think it's okay to put a little dab of sugar free Cool Whip on my sugar free pudding?

4 days post op and I am dreaming of full liquids. Think it's okay to put a little dab of sugar free Cool Whip on my sugar free pudding?

Hi mistie,

I am 4 days post op too. I can hardly drink, maybe 1 1/2 small bottled Water.

Happy that you're ready to move on to full. I am still having gas pains, and have their too full feeling with 1oz drinks. Hope it will get better. How do I make the gas pain go away? It seems to be happening everytime I drink. I use hot compress, gas x, I move & walk a lot. When did gas pain go away for you? Thanks!

I've been switching between ice packs and cold packs. My gas pain is stuck in my chest. Keeps me from sleeping. I'm so over my incision pain though. Especially one of them it burns burns burns.

Hi mistie' date='

I am 4 days post op too. I can hardly drink, maybe 1 1/2 small bottled Water.< /p>

Happy that you're ready to move on to full. I am still having gas pains, and have their too full feeling with 1oz drinks. Hope it will get better. How do I make the gas pain go away? It seems to be happening everytime I drink. I use hot compress, gas x, I move & walk a lot. When did gas pain go away for you? Thanks![/quote']

Oddly I didn't have a lot of gas pain. But what I was getting nauseous trying to drink. I was really good on popsicles and today I tried peppermint tea and it's really helped to settle my stomach.

I'm day 6 post surgery. I'm doing well overall but I want to eat. I'm not hungry but I'm sick of Clear Liquids. I go tomorrow to get my drain out and I'm hoping they let me go to full liquids early...supposed to be two weeks clear. Lots of broth and popsicles but it's getting old....

I am 7day post ops today. I really did not have any gas pains but I did get nauseous when I drank or ate anything for a few days. Not too hungry but want to eat something really good. My mind is playing tricks on me. :)

mine is on wednesday jan23 too!!!

January 23rd for me!!!!! I wish it were sooner as I find myself falling into the "eat while you can" trap daily and don't want to put on another 10 pounds before I start my pre-op diet. Anyone else having a hard time with this?

Not till the day before and they gave me a bottle of magnesium citrate. ..o.0

Sent from my SCH-I535 using VST

Ooo, that's not so bad. I had a colonscopy a few months ago...prepping for that was bad....

My date was Jan 3rd. I had my first post op visit on Friday and was down 39 lbs. since surgery

Hi all!

10 days post- op today and I feel great! Finally able to get in all 64 oz!! It took me awhile because if I sipped closer than 1 minute apart I would fill soooo full and my stomach would start gurgling then I would burp. That has passed...whoo hoo!

I still cannot believe that I am not hungry!! Not even craving anything. I have 2 teenagers and a toddler in the house so not having any snack food around was not an option. I really thought that was going to be hard for me. In the past that was what usually got me off my diet. Not this time!!

I am looking forward to purée foods. I can't wait to have a Yukon mashed potatoe lol

Until then Cream of asparagus Soup is the best lol.

How is everyone doing ?

My date was Jan 3rd. I had my first post op visit on Friday and was down 39 lbs. since surgery

Wow!! That is fantastic!!

That's amazing! I'm jan 9 and I've been at 10lbs lost for almost a week now. Getting a little frustrated.

That's amazing! I'm jan 9 and I've been at 10lbs lost for almost a week now. Getting a little frustrated.

I'm jan 10th and also down 10 lbs. My pre surgery BMI was 37 (210 lbs). I weighed 201lbs day of surgery and now 190lbs. At first I was a little frustrated and then I laughed at myself.....it's been over 5 years since I had a 10lb loss and seen my weight begin with a 1!! Would I love for it to happen fast you bet, but if I average 10lbs a month I will take it!!