Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Cant Wait For Skinny Good Sexin!

Stop drop and roll... hahahahaaaaaa.... and I'm never gonna loose my curves... I just wanna loose the smack flap

stop drop and roll and smack flap, then we got folks spontaneously combusting LMBO OOOOO you all are making me hurt myself laughing :lol:

Man...me either. Straight dreaming of what it's gon be like!!!

OMG yes lol!

I just love this thread! I can't wait to be able to pancake it (drop straight down on it) and hit the hydraulics on it (up and down on it) without going into cardiac arrest! My stamina just isn't what it use to be at a buck fifteen (115#). Being able to check out my chacha without lifting my fat will be awesome too!

We need all the laughter we can get why making positive life changes. as I look at I'm years and its bout to be pay day after my sleeve. Skinny Sexin yea.

Can't wait either!!! I must say up ladies made my morning.... Sexy lingerie and since I'm bottom heavy thigh highs and garter belts oh yeah!!! Too bad a just broke up with my boo some one else will have to enjoy hahhah

Miss Michi

Keep your head up! I'm looking at next year's Christmas wish. You will do well. Happy thanksgiving all.

That's y I started this thread... well for one... bc I can't wait.. and a lot of us women just aren't gettin it like we want.. but just wait.about 6 months and there's gonna be a lot of.moaning groaning... and me bouncing ( not fat this time though)

So I just remembered when I was at my lowest (160) like 6 yrs ago and my pelvic bones being more apparent... And literally being bruised when f**king. I couldn't do a lot of moves--scissors, etc. bc I couldn't take going hard... Lol!! I kinda don't even care about all that if I could just look hot again in some panties/bra and be able to have my stamina back for riding. That confidence is what I miss most about sex--it made it so much better bc I'd be willing to try anything!

Well ladies Skinny Sexin is better. By 4 days post op I was trying it. Lol

Day 5 sexy dancing. Day 27 sounds like a Marathon but its my 27 post op day.

With lots of D. Honey (no calories).