Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Finally...november 6Th Sleevers!

Nov. 6th has finally arrived! Nervous but oh so excited to start this new chapter of my life. I declare victory over this in Jesus name! My surgery is today (whoop whoop) @ 7:30 AM. I'm bring sleeved in Jacksonville, FL Military Hospital. I'm down 35 pounds and a few inches too! While the rest of the world will be celebrating the end of the presidential race, I'll be celebrating victory over obesity! I want to thank all for all the support that this group provides. Looking forward to seeing each of you on the loser bench. Gotta go get to the hospital. I'll keep you posted!

Nov. 6th has finally arrived! Nervous but oh so excited to start this new chapter of my life. I declare victory over this in Jesus name! My surgery is today (whoop whoop) @ 7:30 AM. I'm bring sleeved in Jacksonville' date=' FL Military Hospital. I'm down 35 pounds and a few inches too! While the rest of the world will be celebrating the end of the presidential race, I'll be celebrating victory over obesity! I want to thank all for all the support that this group provides. Looking forward to seeing each of you on the loser bench. Gotta go get to the hospital. I'll keep you posted![/quote']

thoughts and prayers are with you today x good luck

Nov. 6th has finally arrived! Nervous but oh so excited to start this new chapter of my life. I declare victory over this in Jesus name! My surgery is today (whoop whoop) @ 7:30 AM. I'm bring sleeved in Jacksonville' date=' FL Military Hospital. I'm down 35 pounds and a few inches too! While the rest of the world will be celebrating the end of the presidential race, I'll be celebrating victory over obesity! I want to thank all for all the support that this group provides. Looking forward to seeing each of you on the loser bench. Gotta go get to the hospital. I'll keep you posted![/quote']

Our prayers are with you ladybug! Please let us know how you're doing after surgery...thanks!

Praying for a quick recovery...I am getting sleeved today too!

Good luck and a speedy recovery. Losing 35 pounds before surgery proves your commitment. Keep it up and you're going to do great!

Yes...good luck I have to be at the hospital at 7:30 as well. My prayers are with you for a speedy and easy recovery!

I know I'm late to this party but I was sleeved on Nov. 6th as well. I hope everyone is doing great! I go full menu on Thursday, how is everyone else doing?

I know I'm late to this party but I was sleeved on Nov. 6th as well. I hope everyone is doing great! I go full menu on Thursday, how is everyone else doing?

How are you, still trying to adjust to these Proteins...LOL! but other than that I am doing great. I am getting ready to start my workout routin it's taking me a little longer than others I'm sure but better late than ever!

Hello November 6th Sleever. My name is Denise and I too had my sleeve on November 6th. How are you doing so far? I am down 22 lbs. It has been an interesting journey. I am still on soft foods. Some days are good and other days its terrible. It seems as though the toilet is my best friend every couple of days. Especially when something does not agree with me. It will come back up withing minutes. Sometimes I feel like I am doing things right and sometimes I feel like I am not. Any suggestions on menu ideas? Also how much should we be loosing each week?

Hello Felloe November 6th Sleevers. I am getting a little discouraged. I have lost 22 lbs since the surgery, but the last week the weight has been extremely slow and I do not know why. It seems as though I spend more time in the bathroom bringing back up what does not agree than eating. One day something agrees next day it does not. I am on soft foods and I am getting bored with the same diet. Any suggesstion or tips on food choices and something that will move the scale a little bit more. By the way what is the average of weight per week that should be coming off. Thanks and good luck to all of you.

Denise

Hello November 6th Sleever. My name is Denise and I too had my sleeve on November 6th. How are you doing so far? I am down 22 lbs. It has been an interesting journey. I am still on soft foods. Some days are good and other days its terrible. It seems as though the toilet is my best friend every couple of days. Especially when something does not agree with me. It will come back up withing minutes. Sometimes I feel like I am doing things right and sometimes I feel like I am not. Any suggestions on menu ideas? Also how much should we be loosing each week?

Hi

Denise your still on soft foods? I am currently on Phase III one week from Phase 4. Currently I still drink my Protein shakes. Breakfast, I will either do a Protein shake, or 1 egg scrambled soft with cheese and a morning star sausage pattie (10gm of protein). I try to get in milk as well since it's 8 gm of Protein. If I have to have a snack I do yogurt. lunch I stick to any type of fish, chicken salad, turkey burger etc... dinner same thing but I try to incorporate a veggie like broccoli, green Beans, squash, sweet potato etc..

Good luck on your journey it gets easier and the sooner you start eating regular food the more your sleeve will start to tolerate it and the better you will be. Also the quicker you will start loosing, currently I am doing about 1 to 2lbs a week and i am happy with that.

Hi

Denise your still on soft foods? I am currently on Phase III one week from Phase 4. Currently I still drink my Protein shakes. Breakfast, I will either do a Protein shake, or 1 egg scrambled soft with cheese and a morning star sausage pattie (10gm of protein). I try to get in milk as well since it's 8 gm of protein. If I have to have a snack I do yogurt. lunch I stick to any type of fish, chicken salad, turkey burger etc... dinner same thing but I try to incorporate a veggie like broccoli, green Beans, squash, sweet potato etc..

Good luck on your journey it gets easier and the sooner you start eating regular food the more your sleeve will start to tolerate it and the better you will be. Also the quicker you will start loosing, currently I am doing about 1 to 2lbs a week and i am happy with that.

Hi

Denise your still on soft foods? I am currently on Phase III one week from Phase 4. Currently I still drink my Protein Shakes. Breakfast, I will either do a Protein Shake, or 1 egg scrambled soft with cheese and a morning star sausage pattie (10gm of protein). I try to get in milk as well since it's 8 gm of protein. If I have to have a snack I do yogurt. lunch I stick to any type of fish, chicken salad, turkey burger etc... dinner same thing but I try to incorporate a veggie like broccoli, green Beans, squash, sweet potato etc..

Good Afternoon. Thanks so much for taking the time to respond to me and to encourage me, I really appreciate that. Yes I am still on soft foods. First week was liquids, then two weeks of pureed foods then four weeks of soft foods which ends on December 29th, Hooorah!!!!!!!!! (lol). Also I appreciate the suggesstions of foods and to know that more will be coming off. I too will be satisfied with 1-3 lbs a week. I guess if you dont get that Protein in the weight comes off slower. This is something I have to work on the increase of Protein because I have not been comsuming enough. Well I will keep you posted and I pray you and your family have a blessed holiday and you continue being blessed on your weight loss journey. Again thanks

Good Afternoon. Thanks so much for taking the time to respond to me and to encourage me, I really appreciate that. Yes I am still on soft foods. First week was liquids, then two weeks of pureed foods then four weeks of soft foods which ends on December 29th, Hooorah!!!!!!!!! (lol). Also I appreciate the suggesstions of foods and to know that more will be coming off. I too will be satisfied with 1-3 lbs a week. I guess if you dont get that Protein in the weight comes off slower. This is something I have to work on the increase of Protein because I have not been comsuming enough. Well I will keep you posted and I pray you and your family have a blessed holiday and you continue being blessed on your weight loss journey. Again thanks

Yes please have an awesome Holiday, and that's what we are here for to support each other. The sooner your off soft foods the better. Protein is what's going to pull your weight off. Protein and your liquids definitely

Attention Nov. 6 sleevers, just wondering how you all are doing? I am down 61lbs. And just got through a 2 month stall. I am slowing down on workouts, from 6x per week to 3-4x per week. I actually feel like I do worse on the days I don't work out! I just changed my Protein Powder because I felt I was getting hungry more often. Has anyone felt this way?